Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Unknown Knowledge?
Wiggs1992
post Feb 15 2009, 02:34 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I've been reading through the forums of this site for quite some time now, and as I was flipping through various pages I started reading more into the OBE/Astral Traveling. I read how the astral plane has its risks. While on the astral plane, you can obtain illness/soreness and even physical pain while induced and it had me thinking..

I used to wake up with cuts and bruises on my body, for what seemed like no reason at all. I always thought that it got there from activities in the material world. Even now I don't completely rule that out, but another strange occurrence happened as well. While I was sleeping at my dads house one night, I started meditating. I cleared my head as best as I could, remembering my surroundings. I am by no means constant in the practice of magick, I was simply in the mood.

Eventually, I fell asleep. Somewhere in my deep slumber, a little of my conscious mind was still present. For some reason, I envisioned myself as one made of light. I had no clue why, but when I did my body rose. I have never done this as far as I can remember. I never before read that this was a tactic in performing an OBE, until a couple minutes ago.

My body is young, but is my spirit? Could it be possible that I've had a previous life practicing magick? Or is my unconscious mind purely instinctive? Apparently I have astral traveled before, but I have no knowledge of doing so. When I left my body that night, it felt so natural.. like i've done it a thousand times. I have absolutely no clue, maybe I'm just making a fool of myself and believing I actually did something.

--------------------
For every shadow there's light

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse