Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Big Guy, Horns, Wings, Impeckable Laugh, Large Arms, Oh My!, this one time....in a dark room...
Casadeluna
post May 12 2009, 09:33 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

okay put this image in your mind first, about 15-20 ppl, basement, all either, drunk, high, on excstacy, or all together, me and a friend at excstacy and mushrooms. okay now lets start
lots a shit happened that night that was like....woah, but one event in particular i wish to discuss with the world of ya'll...ok so, great party, dancing, floating through the cosmos, bodies, clash, fierce emotion, friend starts to bugg out, i told em to concentrate on his center, he felt it, but let go, for room for an ego, which than made the twicthing and retarded speech worse, i couldn't deal, i felt many things, portals all around, levitation, it was TOO strange so i went upstairs to a dark room, to sit and grab my cool, ROFL thats exactly what didn't happen, many things were,,,revealed? to me in that room, but one particular even as i said before i wish to open you to, there was after a time of expanding and contracting, a large entity, a large beast, jaws of anguish, and an eternal reign, as if to say hello, he outstreched his arms into the sky, i did the same, i then felt my arms grow to the size of the room and back, as if it were inside me, i felt so strong as if we could take on the world, he looked so badass i can't stress enough, but what was even better was the feeling of meeting him, i dont hold myself hostage to anything now, but it was pretty damn crazy, i felt his arms becoming mine, and my bones shifting, my back was in extreme pain, right where your shoulder blades are, okay not extreme but like yeah if i was a wimp it wud be pain, lol...just to say that physical pain is nothing , ahh,,,,nvm forget it, okay anyway, after this vision of sorts, i went downstairs and everyone was so incredibly calm and just sitting sharing moments with eachother, as if they knew i was up there doing crazy shit or whatever.
okay so moral of the story? was i looking else where? or was i lookin inside my own self? was that vision a version of the beast i feel trapped beneath this mask?
i told this story to a dear dear friend of mine, he told me to watch out for demons, and that they are NEVER good, i could see his point, but something about this was much to tragic, like a lion, king of thejungle, behind bars his entire life, well thats it a previous post reminded me of this, thought i'd see what you think...

namaste
III

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Casadeluna   Big Guy, Horns, Wings, Impeckable Laugh, Large Arms, Oh My!   May 12 2009, 09:33 AM
Naimi   Hello One thing I cannot understand when people s...   May 12 2009, 01:37 PM
Vilhjalmr   One thing I cannot understand when people start u...   May 12 2009, 02:08 PM
Naimi   One thing I cannot understand is when people star...   May 12 2009, 02:33 PM
Vilhjalmr   I apologize for mocking your grammar; I know Engli...   May 12 2009, 06:59 PM
OsirisLaysSlain   To the OP: It could mean a number of things, you w...   May 12 2009, 08:39 PM
Casadeluna   intresting...haha, well to calm a few minds, this ...   May 14 2009, 09:34 AM
Hermetic668   i told this story to a dear dear friend of mine, ...   Jul 25 2009, 12:38 AM
SereneBlue   I know this is an older post but I'm going to ...   Jul 31 2009, 09:40 PM
Casadeluna   hey thanks, blue that fit perfect...have you ever ...   Aug 1 2009, 09:26 AM
SereneBlue   hey thanks, blue that fit perfect...have you ever...   Aug 1 2009, 06:40 PM
Shimi   I have to agree with Naimi and not only because yo...   Feb 21 2010, 07:09 PM
Moonchilde   First, I'd like to say that the lad's tech...   Feb 22 2010, 10:14 PM
Shimi   "I find this irrelevant. If a youngster is i...   Feb 23 2010, 03:46 PM
Moonchilde   Hi Shimi, apparently we got off on the wrong foot....   Feb 24 2010, 06:43 PM
Shimi   Again, the "think of the children!" ...   Feb 25 2010, 02:52 PM
bym   Gentlemen, Greetings! The continued banter abo...   Feb 25 2010, 07:39 PM

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse