Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

What Do You Make Of This?
Kriemhilde
post Oct 26 2009, 03:29 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

If someone who is sharper than I would be so kind as to share some observations, I'd appreciate it before I make a decision on this. I've been room hunting lately up here in Portland, to try to get closer into the city.

I received an email from one of the search sites, where someone sent me a link and asked me if it sounded like I might like it. I said sure, I told them a little bit about myself and they said ok, and let's meet. I thought that it seemed a bit easy. Yesterday evening we met. It's a community-like house, they're pretty common here. Six people total, three males, three females, they were looking for a female because their last roommate left. The add was posted mid month and they said they wanted someone by Nov. 1... which, I'm looking in that time frame anyway.

So I went. They're all young people, between ages 22 - 27. Two couples and the other male is single. They're big into metaphysics. They asked me if I believed in magick and ghosts and such, and I told them I practise witchcraft. They asked me about herbs, veganism, etc... and I said cool. We have a lot in common and we clicked well. They're all writers, as am I, and we're all artists.

It seemed like a good mix. The energy in the house was very positive and I could feel that they were very much "together." They're questions were well coordinated and it went a lot like an interview and well set up. They asked me if I had a boyfriend or a girlfriend, if I'm ok with the fact that there are older people in the house and if rent was okay. They're all energy manipulators and before I went into the house I was standing outside and could barely get a good feel on the people indoors, which tells me the place was warded. It was the same with the post and the emails too, and I couldn't quite feel the young lady behind it ... normally I can.

I could tell they were adept people readers and they watched me the whole time, and there was a lot of unspoken communication between them that I felt ... but I assumed this was only because they are all very good friends. They read me very well, though it wasn't like I was hiding anything or trying to at least. I didn't detect any mind reading going on but the energy in the house was making it so I couldn't really feel anything but positivity. Red flag? They ended up asking me after an hour of talking if I wanted to move in, and something seemed just a little too easy.

Well this all sounds like a dream come true for me ... but something the whole time was feeling a little bit off and I can't quite place my finger on it. The runes were muddled when I threw them, but I managed to break through and the theme of "deception" came up quite a bit. Likewise while meditating with the tarot, the cards came up as "having an ulterior motive." Of course it could be as benign the landlord wanting a 6th roommate for some extra cash which is no problem.

I cleansed my decks and rebound them just to be sure. Over "moving in with them" I have the Ace of Swords. I know I'm quite paranoid, and my playing cards came up as everything being ok (I've never known them to be wrong and I trust them quite well. They were right when I asked them if they would offer the room...) but does this whole situation feel rather strange to anyone else?

--------------------
~ Spirits will guide you, may they save you.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse