Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Controlling Dreams
Ethereal Sight
post Mar 13 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #1

Light Wielder
Group Icon

I posted this in the psychic attacks and self-defense forums also, but I thought it was as relevant, if not more so, here.

So, I was just watching a tv show and one of the characters managed to perform a spell that let him weave an illusion into his enemy's mind. I know this is just a TV show, but is it possible that there's a way to take control of someone's dreams, daydreams, or even induce daydreams that you can control? I guess it's sort of like lucid dreaming in somebody else's dream. I'm really interested in mental and psychic things like this, and I've come to believe that you could improve someone's life immeasurably by opening the fables "gate of ivory," from which our happy dreams and closing the "gate of horn," from which spill nightmares. So yeah, if you have any suggestions for this, please tell me.

I would like to add that I am fundamentally opposed to the idea of summoning, so nothing that involves that please. I'm not trying to criticize anyone who does or tell them what to do, just letting you know that I don't do it (the difference between a vegetarian and PeTA, if you get the idea).

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse