Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
Xenomancer
post Jun 25 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #1

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

Fight club, folks! Let's keep it in the ring!!

Let's start off with some background...
(IMG:http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p130/thexenomancer/battleofthesexes.jpg)
And some music...

There we go!!

So, after seeing these whining women lamenting their woes with wailing and gnashing of teeth, I notice that they do so to the men. They say things about how women are better, how men are worthless, and just by being near them, they assail me with their negativity.

No more. It's time to show them where their place is. (IMG:http://workfarce.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/bitch_slap.jpg) Because I, too, can own this look of satisfaction.

Happily, I will remind every radical man-hater who invented their synthetics in their clothes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Frederick_Cross) (Crossreference: http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/22620) ,
who invented their cars (Karl Benz, Founder of the Benz Motor Dynasty),
their computers (First modern computer by John Mauchly and J. Presper Eckert of the University of Pennsylvania, WWII era),
radios (Nikola Tesla and Guglielmo Marconi),
Air Flight (The Wright Brothers!),
their cellphones (Reginald Fessenden with technology adapted from Nikola Tesla),
and every other medium they mean to use to spread their sexist anti-man lies.

Men invented the concrete and asphalt that made the roads (John Smeaton, 1756). A man invented the Alternating Current used in the powergrid to power your hair dryer and everything in our country (Nikola Telsa). Men made the factories and shops that manufacture and distribute their so-beloved purses (First ever true assembly line by Marc Isambard Brunel, 1801). Men made the equipment they enjoy music to, and dancing at clubs to (Harry Olsen and Herbert Belar, 1955 with the first electronic synthesizer).

Men amongst men.(IMG:http://www.myepicwin.com/thumbs/MLSZRNCREI2R/NVCVNF03GS7P/GTFO-Bitch-Im-Doing-Science.jpg)

Women? There is ONE off the top of my head that I always consider to be a paragon amongst women, that deserves my respect. Florence Nightingale. She had the bright idea to sterilize the medical equipment. Let me rephrase that:

The woman improved the human condition by cleaning. How about that. I don't recall ever reading anything about her denouncing men. Then again, I don't ever recall any man-haters ever improving humanity in the first place with their bitching.

That's my first swing. I'm not going to use my right hook just yet. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sport_boxing.gif)

This post has been edited by Xenomancer: Jun 25 2010, 11:33 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Xenomancer   Battle Of The Sexes!   Jun 25 2010, 11:31 AM
Vilhjalmr   The primacy of male inventors can be explained by ...   Jun 25 2010, 08:41 PM
Kath   so you got dumped eh?   Jun 27 2010, 02:14 AM
Vilhjalmr   Yes.   Jun 27 2010, 02:17 AM
Kath   hehe, i was actually directing that to xenomancer....   Jun 27 2010, 03:01 AM
grim789   Honestly i would have to say me being a guy yeah m...   Jun 27 2010, 06:16 AM
Vilhjalmr   hehe, i was actually directing that to xenomancer...   Jun 27 2010, 01:38 PM
Dancing Coyote   Quite frankly Men are so domineering because they...   Jun 28 2010, 08:50 AM
Xenomancer   Naw. Usually when I'm feeling pissed I find ...   Jun 30 2010, 10:27 PM
Vilhjalmr   I think turbochargers are better than nitrous. For...   Jul 1 2010, 12:33 AM
Kath   What follows is a sincere criticism, not a persona...   Jul 1 2010, 02:38 PM
Xenomancer   Easier said than done. Anyhow, I am very amazed...   Jul 1 2010, 05:27 PM
Barnard   It's really hard to tell if there even is a be...   Jul 8 2010, 04:23 PM
☞Tomber☜   I love women. I have sex with them. How can you ar...   Aug 11 2010, 04:53 PM
Vagrant Dreamer   I voted for men, but mostly because it would tempo...   Aug 11 2010, 06:07 PM
Acid09   Sorry I'm not into penises unless its mine and...   Sep 28 2010, 06:43 PM
Xenomancer   :connie_mini_oldman: Old thread is old. Kath dispe...   Sep 29 2010, 01:56 PM
Acid09   So what do you call a guy who's sexist? Mascul...   Sep 29 2010, 06:58 PM
ron stafford   I voted MEN.But thats because I am a man in this l...   Oct 19 2010, 09:20 AM
lyah   Actually Ada Lovelace was the first to conceptuali...   Sep 27 2012, 08:48 PM
Faustus   I am not even going to step into this puddle of pu...   Sep 28 2012, 07:12 AM
☞Tomber☜   I am not even going to step into this puddle of p...   Sep 28 2012, 04:09 PM
lyah   I have yet to really understand what it means to b...   Sep 30 2012, 01:03 PM
Faustus   I have yet to really understand what it means to ...   Sep 30 2012, 08:41 PM
lyah   "Humanism acknowledges the humanity in everyo...   Oct 16 2012, 09:18 PM
Kath   Anyhow, I am very amazed at how quickly the commun...   Nov 8 2012, 08:06 AM

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse