Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Spiritual Entuty Says He's My "father"
Rebell
post Aug 21 2010, 01:31 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi, first I want to say thank you for your interest and possible help,I've been a lurker here for a long time and... I could use all the help I can get .

A little about me. I'm a ceremonial magician, I started out with The GD , became a Thelemite a few years ago and I've become entranced with Grimoiric magick and old hermetic texts since. Let's just say I've become quite a fan of Lisiewski , having been raised Catholic and being sent to Catholic school I actually resonate quite well with the religious tone of grimoires. So, I've been around the block, but I'm still confused , so I ask for wiser folk to off their 2 cents.

I've had a "shadow man "around me since I was very ,very small. I could sense a darkness coming from my hallway when I was 3. I call it " The hallway at the center of the Universe", lol because there is no apparent reason for a haunting of this sort. The house is just an old ( 40's) California cracker box style house. no history I know of , anyway the entity is...well if it was human it was long ago.

I've dreamed of a cloaked figure since I was a small child,I've night Terrors as long( mostly gone now)

I'll relate my first remembered dream.

small dark creatures are tearing at me , with despair and agony , The cloaked figure tells me " call for Daddy and I'll save you". I didn't know this man, he didn't look like my dad and so I resisted..but at 5 I could only hold out so long. Eventually I called him and he shewed the things away then held me close in a pleasurable embrace ...

Under the cloak he appears Blond, very tall ( perhaps 7 ft.) with a perpetual smirk. He is very interested in Karma,mine and others and seems to have the ability to give people their Karma...slowly or quickly . No more than what they deserve but it can be meted out gently or roughly. He's quite witty and can be terrifying or loving.

He swears to be my " true father " and has since I was a small child .

I've done quite a bit of research and I plan on evoking him personally ( I may have found a NAME ) but I don't want to rely on my most certainly skewed view of him.

If anyone has any thoughts I'd be very interested to hear..and most grateful!

Thank you very much,
Rebelle (IMG:style_emoticons/default/connie_witchy.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse