Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 About Magickal Stones And Jewels
DarK
post Sep 11 2006, 03:30 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I've read that different stones have different magickal attributes. For example: The Amethyst has something to do with "mystery" and the Ruby with "love" or "attraction". I've also seen many jewels such as rings and amulets which claim to be magickal. Is it possible to turn a normal ring or jewel(not claiming magickal powers) into magickal jewels? As i don't think there is a post about this on the forums i've decided to bring it up.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ilmatar
post Sep 12 2006, 04:25 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

i am not exactly sure what you mean by make magical but it is possible to charge your crystals. You would use different methods of doing this depending on what you will be using them for.

+Quote Post

eSaNa
post Sep 13 2006, 04:09 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

I think what you refer to is the programming of crystals and stones. They can be programmed for a specific purpose,yes. Most crystals have their own magickal and healing properties anyway, but you can take this a step further.

--------------------
IPB ImageSome People are Magick

+Quote Post

DarK
post Sep 13 2006, 07:40 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

For example, all Amethyst stones have the ability for more pyschic awareness? or must they be charged to?

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Sep 13 2006, 08:37 AM
Post #5

Gone
Group Icon

Sure, I use jewels all the time. When I work with spirits I bind their essence into jewels. Since diamonds have been associated with divination at one point I bought a few diamonds, charged them with the help of an Orisha of divination I work with & used them in my own divination. Worked great. Jewels hold energy VERY well. Just like water & bones (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

.::Sempre Bene::..::Chris::.
-Fiat Lux

+Quote Post

Ilmatar
post Sep 13 2006, 10:10 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(DeathStalker @ Sep 13 2006, 01:40 PM) *
For example, all Amethyst stones have the ability for more pyschic awareness? or must they be charged to?

All crystals have properties. The reason you would charge them is to boost their power and also to attune them to your own personal energies. You can also store specific energy in them to use at a later date. Personally i choose to recharge my crystals once a month after cleansing them of course. The only one i do not do this with is my diamond as i use it to store energy.

+Quote Post

Ilmatar
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

All crystals have properties. The reason you would charge them is to boost their power and also to attune them to your own personal energies. You can also store specific energy in them to use at a later date. Personally i choose to recharge my crystals once a month after cleansing them of course. The only one i do not do this with is my diamond as i use it to store energy.

+Quote Post

Ilmatar
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

+Quote Post

DarK
post Sep 13 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

I've come about many magickal rings, or so they claim magickal...and i've also come about some rings which do not claim to be magickal yet they have the stones(non-geniune). What would be the difference? none right? as they should both be magickal.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse