2d, 3d, 4d? Omoshiroi Da.
Marshall
post Feb 24 2011, 12:33 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello everybody, how are you?

So here's the question

What is the name for a dimension in which all your senses (including touching) are totally active, even though that the images you're seeing are in 2D?

is it that I turned myself into a bi-dimensional image in that reality? or that the images there turned into 3D avatars?

For example, let's say You find Mickey Mouse walking in the streets during a lucid dream, it's alright I mean it's a dream after all

but what happens when you realize you can touch mickey mouse's hands, and feel his mouse hair?

Or for a better example for youth now in days, what happens if you can touch an anime girl like, I don't know, Clare? from Claymore

Wouldn't you be breaking the theory of a bi-dimensional world where there is no up and down ?

I'm sure many people has gone through this, but I just wanted to know what name could this experience receive? besides lucid dream.

By the way, I already know that these *touching* sensations are the result of the sensory blue print system of your brain, and that all you feel is actually what you think you would be feeling
if you were in your own reality

Or what your subconscious would create for you, so you can call it a sensation.

The weird thing here is, the bi-dimensional breakdown

you're turning a 2D image into a 3D one

a 3D image into a 4D one, since you can actually feel it
and maybe you could even turn that 4D image
into a *human* like creature

would this be a dimensional sight change work out?

haha don't take it too seriously, I just wanted to write my first post about 2D/3D experiences

Thanks for reading

hope you can relate to it!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Adder
post Feb 24 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Marshall @ Feb 24 2011, 01:33 PM) *

Hello everybody, how are you?

So here's the question

What is the name for a dimension in which all your senses (including touching) are totally active, even though that the images you're seeing are in 2D?

is it that I turned myself into a bi-dimensional image in that reality? or that the images there turned into 3D avatars?

For example, let's say You find Mickey Mouse walking in the streets during a lucid dream, it's alright I mean it's a dream after all

but what happens when you realize you can touch mickey mouse's hands, and feel his mouse hair?

Or for a better example for youth now in days, what happens if you can touch an anime girl like, I don't know, Clare? from Claymore

Wouldn't you be breaking the theory of a bi-dimensional world where there is no up and down ?

I'm sure many people has gone through this, but I just wanted to know what name could this experience receive? besides lucid dream.

By the way, I already know that these *touching* sensations are the result of the sensory blue print system of your brain, and that all you feel is actually what you think you would be feeling
if you were in your own reality

Or what your subconscious would create for you, so you can call it a sensation.
The weird thing here is, the bi-dimensional breakdown

you're turning a 2D image into a 3D one

a 3D image into a 4D one, since you can actually feel it
and maybe you could even turn that 4D image
into a *human* like creature

would this be a dimensional sight change work out?
haha don't take it too seriously, I just wanted to write my first post about 2D/3D experiences

Thanks for reading

hope you can relate to it!

I think the only 2D world is that of light. The second dimension is just a geometric representation of space to efficiently define location along one plane. All matter is made up of energy patterns and these have shapes which exist in 3 dimensions, so energy outside of a pattern is simply light therefore light probably is the only way to actually have a 2 dimensional existance. The only way to generate a 4th dimensional existance is to include rule based transformation as far as I can imagine. Sorry I cannot answer your question.

+Quote Post

Marshall
post Feb 24 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Adder @ Feb 24 2011, 08:38 PM) *

I think the only 2D world is that of light. The second dimension is just a geometric representation of space to efficiently define location along one plane. All matter is made up of energy patterns and these have shapes which exist in 3 dimensions, so energy outside of a pattern is simply light therefore light probably is the only way to actually have a 2 dimensional existance. The only way to generate a 4th dimensional existance is to include rule based transformation as far as I can imagine. Sorry I cannot answer your question.

It is still a really good reply, thank you (;

So let's call it light projection into subconsciousness images? Etherosensorial manifestation!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse