Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Astral Magick Stream!, A few questions about Magick in the astral plane, nor other kinds of c
Marshall
post Sep 1 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello sacred-magick people

I'm new to the forum, but I've read and learn a lot from it

Right now, I'm really happy cause I found a good way to achieve astral projection at will, and I know you all know that's something to be happy about!

Now my first question!

Alright I've projected. I'm calmed and lucid!...what do I do? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/face08.gif)

I can fly, go light speed (or something like that) project into places in my mind, beautiful things!

but. I want something more! I want to learn magick over there, just like other people have done, but I don't know how to start or where to go!

Where is a good *place* to learn magick or gather any good knowledge over the astral plane?

I know I can't call it a place or location, but higher and lower

But still, how do I get to a higher level?

Another question. If possible, how can I preform Magick over the astral plane?

In theory, it should be easier and more effective since its a complete energy stream over there, with lower and higher energies waving all around

but I've read it works for some people and not for others.

I know Chaos Magick is basically a *try and see* kind of magick, and I've done so

But still, I know there must be (not easier, but more effective) another way to learn!

Thanks for reading, and for the ones who may answer!

I'm new so, sorry if I post something where i shouldn't have, maybe this should have go into OBE experiences and stuff

But since Chaos Magick is involved i though of posting it here!

Bye!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Sep 1 2010, 06:43 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

I completely agree with that attitude of wanting more from astral projecting. I very recently have begun to be able to astral project with a few successful times under my belt. This definitely has been the "realest" thing I have encountered so far with magic and I feel like it is finally starting to pay off in a tangible way. I don't know if you feel the same way. Anyway since we're pretty much in the same boat I'll explain what I am working on.

Right now I am focusing on meeting things and learning about how to "bring back" what is there to what is here. What that means is meeting entities their and learning, sort of like an evocation only you go to where they are. Some people told me that I wouldn't run into living things very often, and I think that would be true if I were not actively trying to. I don't care to be able to preform any magic particularly just there because everything I can do here I am able to do more, so I feel empowerment there will naturally follow my main focus of empowerment here.

I just finished a book on astral travel where the author mentioned the fact that he was able to meet his actual soul and view quite realistically his previous life. I don't know about you but a major goal of mine is to reconnect myself to my entire soul, my entire history. I feel like I am living with 19 years of experience when I may have (hopefully) hundreds or thousands of years of history to my name. This is what that author seemed to say. I don't remember the title I'll edit that in.

I have not encountered anything negative yet and am focusing on avoiding it because I do not feel ready. From what others have told me and what I've read it shouldn't be a problem. The beings I am trying to contact are certain ones mentioned by Bardon who said they reside in the astral realm. Since I am not ready for evocations I am using this as a way to get around that temporary barrier. I have had no problems so far, and a little success.

I would like to hear about what your experiences are so I can relate them to my own. Like how often do you do it? Do you get distracted easily (because people said I would but I haven't yet)? How long do you stay there? and anything else interesting.

Edit: also I wrote one of my experiences here http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7763&st=30. My trouble, sometimes, is that I feel I cannot exist in something that bright, I feel like I am burning away. I haven't read about this anywhere before so if you have come across that feel I would love to know. It's almost like C.S. Lewis' description of heaven in the book "the Great Divorce".

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Marshall
post Sep 1 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(☞Tomber☜ @ Sep 1 2010, 08:43 PM) *

I completely agree with that attitude of wanting more from astral projecting. I very recently have begun to be able to astral project with a few successful times under my belt. This definitely has been the "realest" thing I have encountered so far with magic and I feel like it is finally starting to pay off in a tangible way. I don't know if you feel the same way. Anyway since we're pretty much in the same boat I'll explain what I am working on.

Right now I am focusing on meeting things and learning about how to "bring back" what is there to what is here. What that means is meeting entities their and learning, sort of like an evocation only you go to where they are. Some people told me that I wouldn't run into living things very often, and I think that would be true if I were not actively trying to. I don't care to be able to preform any magic particularly just there because everything I can do here I am able to do more, so I feel empowerment there will naturally follow my main focus of empowerment here.

I just finished a book on astral travel where the author mentioned the fact that he was able to meet his actual soul and view quite realistically his previous life. I don't know about you but a major goal of mine is to reconnect myself to my entire soul, my entire history. I feel like I am living with 19 years of experience when I may have (hopefully) hundreds or thousands of years of history to my name. This is what that author seemed to say. I don't remember the title I'll edit that in.

I have not encountered anything negative yet and am focusing on avoiding it because I do not feel ready. From what others have told me and what I've read it shouldn't be a problem. The beings I am trying to contact are certain ones mentioned by Bardon who said they reside in the astral realm. Since I am not ready for evocations I am using this as a way to get around that temporary barrier. I have had no problems so far, and a little success.

I would like to hear about what your experiences are so I can relate them to my own. Like how often do you do it? Do you get distracted easily (because people said I would but I haven't yet)? How long do you stay there? and anything else interesting.

Edit: also I wrote one of my experiences here http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7763&st=30. My trouble, sometimes, is that I feel I cannot exist in something that bright, I feel like I am burning away. I haven't read about this anywhere before so if you have come across that feel I would love to know. It's almost like C.S. Lewis' description of heaven in the book "the Great Divorce".

Hello Tomber! Thank you for replying!

Yes, I do seem to feel the same way as you in some of the things you mention!

The first one is, the closest experience to Magick, I do feel like Magick is always around us, as it is energy, and ourselves
But when I get to wake up in the morning after a projection it feels like ; *Ha!, I did something!, try to beat that drugaddicts!*
The lucidity and reality you get from astral projections is way much higher than the one any drug can give you
it's perfect, fun, sometimes scary, and exiting! you get to know something when you come back and is that you did something that not many people in their entire lives realize about its existence!

The learning from entities thing too, It is a great idea to do so, but also, what you say after that
to know your real soul, your real soul, your ancient self, and your past lives, must have been interested in magick as well, as you are right now

So meeting your entire soul, would give you a boost of knowledge you've gathered for yourself in all those centuries

Damn, now I know what I want to do haha

next is the Negative creatures, I do have found many, but if I give it a better thought, I think it has been myself playing the bad guy

I mean, it has been fear, haha hope you don't have that kind of experiences, it can go from a nightmarelike fear, till a very painful black out

Now some questions for you, what creatures do you mean?
I'd like to know their names if you could please tell me? o;

Also, what do you mean by a barrier? you mean like something to stay m ore time over there?

How often do I get to do it? Every night I'm able to!, haha lately i;ve been doing it a lot cause I'm practicing a *calmness* exercise

Its kinda boring, but it helps a lot!

I used to get distracted a lot, specially sexually, but i stopped that, I had to give up my lust if I wanted to get real knowledge from the astral plane
and for my guide to take me seriously! which he/she haven't done yet!

How long do I stay? As much as I can, it used to be a few minutes in the beginning, now It feels more like hours, and sometimes even days.

I remembered a lucid dream, haha Sakura from Fate/Stay Night, was my girlfriend, and it was like 3 days long, then it became a projection

and at the next day, oh well, i was depressed haha

I'm going to read your post, and reply on it now!, Once again, thanks for answering!

By the way, I know we all have our magick, and our way to see it, but if you're planning on evocations what kind of rituals would you use??

+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Sep 1 2010, 08:32 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Actually there are several I am focusing on, and giving their specific names wouldn't help too much but I think what you are looking for is the lists of beings in Franz Bardon's book on evocations. You could get that at amazon or the library here. Actually I'm a really big Bardon fan and will be following his methods nearly exactly as I have been and still am prepping for it by following his detailed and practical steps in his first book Initiation into Hermetics. Apart from the evocations, since I haven't done it, he outlines many magical workings excellently with a huge emphasis on practical results. I am also using several basic rituals Irael Regardie outlines in his book The Middle Pillar. But if you're interested in evocations you might want to check out "Imperial Arts" postings and threads since he works with the Goetia and claims very amazing results. Personally I am not attracted to what he does at all and feel things should be done different, but I am not going to omit him solely because of his claimed results.

I agree with about the drugs and mentioned the cleaner sort of feel from AP.

I haven't cleared up entirely how negative beings and yourself meet up, but from talking to other people I know I do feel there is a genuine danger from other things out there. I think this is missed and understated often because most people aren't practicing magicians dealing with powerful energies, rituals, creature... et cetera. I would like to point out where Regardie explains the need to work with the LBRP before moving onto the Middle Pillar ritual. I see no reason why advanced magicians or even APers should not be cautious when approaching sources of power no matter what they are or on what plane they inhabit.

The barrier sort of thing I was referring to I think was that it is not easy for me to make the transition from here to there. It is still very much hit and miss unfortunately. I tried the rope technique for hours last night and that didn't do much except give me a headache. Hopefully it will work out better tonight.

Finally a last word about the creatures I am trying to contact: I really am trying to work with them nearly as if it were an evocation but just getting around the ritual part. I don't know if anyone really does this but I think Bardon hints at it (obviously I'm a big fan). In his book on evocations he lists names and writes sigils, and explains what each of them do. There is a huge list naming important figures to apparently just normal ones. And he explains how to go further than that.

Anyway any tips you have on increasing the AP rate per try I would love to hear it.

This post has been edited by ☞Tomber☜: Sep 1 2010, 08:37 PM

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse