Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Weird Thing In My Room, post
Shogunronin
post Jul 19 2008, 09:09 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I don't know if this is just me or I could be going insane but I have noticed weird things in my room. For example, splashes of light that seem to go across the wall then disappear. Mostly the colours are light greenish and blue but mostly light blue. I noticed last night that I suddenly felt a chilled thing come across my body the thing is, I feel so close yet distant from whatever this is. Also I used to be afraid of entities and now suddenly the fear has just vanished completely out of no where. I feel inside very calm and at ease when I see these quick splashes of light that just seem to come randomly at times. Has anyone ever experienced any of these? Also I swear that when I lay down on my bed Iand turn the other way I hear these kind of little whimpers struggling to keep quiet like it's trying to be quiet but it can't and it's breathing heavy. Anyone have any idea? the factor is I feel so distant from the spirit world yet so close like im peaking at it through distorted goggles.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

netzgewebe
post Jul 20 2008, 12:46 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

The white splashes migth just be your astral vision improving, it migth be some form of energy that you can only randomly see because you can't be fully aware of your astral vision yet. Practice a little bit more, about the fear thing, it hapened to me too, my grandma was a vident, i was very afraid of spirits etc... when i started getting interested by it and getting some experiences i could feel somethings around me, and I started loosing the fear. Just practice. ='D

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Nov 25 2008, 08:08 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

you know... if you're not afraid and they're not giving you reason to be afraid i wouldn't worry about it. maybe its what the other person here said. maybe you're astral vision is improving. but i have a friend and his room is haunted BAD. there are white flashes of light that you can see even with your eyes shut, red eyes glowing through his closet door, and a freakish 10 foot tall slumped over shaggy haired abominable looking ghost/poltergheist/scary$#!%. yet it doesnt bother him at all... i asked him about that nasty being and he said "whatever... it never bugs me" 8-( ....crazy.... anyway just throwing that out there...

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

NetherSpirit
post May 6 2009, 12:05 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

I had similar things happen, although my astral vision's always been fairly good (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif).

As for the sounds, I get that too... It could quite easily just be lots of mixed messages getting through to you. I wouldn't worry (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

--------------------
Know thyself...

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse