Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Does Anyone Have Any Practical Effective Working Methods Of Necromancy?, Ouija board.
Shogunronin
post Aug 1 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have had much success using Zirija Ouija board to gain communication with the dead and im just looking for more methods to communicate with them. Does anyone know anymore proven methods of necromancy besides using ouija boards ? Also im finding at the moment that the spirits I communicate with never want to reveal any personal information about themselves, they seem very secretive. They tend to only reveal their age and wont go into any names, which seems strange to me. Has anyone else had this happen? Also i've never had any bad experiences with the ouija so im starting to think all the hype about it being dangerous is deffinitely false! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts x

ShogunRonin.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Aug 1 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

What exactly are you looking into doing? The dead are sort of just the passed. Are you looking for that traditional western seance where Grandma Jocelyn comes into the body of Aunty Paula, asking about her grandson's health?

What makes you think that a random stranger dead, demi-sentient, or sober would reveal their personal lives to you? I mean, If you went out on a public street and tried as respectfully as you could pulled a random stranger into a coffeeshop, and forced a coffee at them, do you think you'd be able to get them to spill their personal lives to you?

I don't really think that the dead are a very good resource. They're generally not as worldly as Egregores, and generally aren't as powerful as aspects of nature. I'd rather just call a friend for help then have to go buy a small animal to sacrifice to get one to come to me.

+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Aug 1 2010, 06:41 PM
Post #3

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shogunronin @ Aug 1 2010, 03:53 PM) *

Does anyone know anymore proven methods of necromancy besides using ouija boards ? Also im finding at the moment that the spirits I communicate with never want to reveal any personal information about themselves, they seem very secretive. They tend to only reveal their age and wont go into any names, which seems strange to me.

Oh the dead are a very useful resource, but remember that the dead are well... dead, their souls have been parted from the only home they ever knew and chances are that they were not ready. That sort of thing leaves trauma on the soul; much of who and what they where is often lost. Baring that in mind, the more you know about them the batter the odds of getting anything useful from the dead. In my own small experiments I have never found a soul who could tell me much about themselves without something to go on first. Spirits are another matter and one can force them to identify themselves.

As for other methods, Ouija boards are fine to use but channeling or scrying are often more effective. Ouinji work like automatic writing -another method you could use- but as a result you can get in your own way so to speak by not entering a deep enough trance. There are a lot of ways to go about contacting the dead, including astral travel to contact akasha imprints of the dead. The particular dead person you wish to contact will often decide the method. If you don't care who you talk to then Ounija is the simplest.

This post has been edited by fatherjhon: Aug 1 2010, 06:43 PM

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse