Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Clouds Of Sign, Event to unfold? Or, fun for my painful times? Help!
Dagar
post Aug 23 2006, 03:47 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Please forgive the touch of Dyslexia, it is sometimes too difficult to catch all mistakes, even on imoprtant matters.

Clouds are awesome creatures! They entice, invite, warn, supply, shade, and LIVE! They can form anything, anywhere, anytime!

Take the sweet puffy clouds of the summers here. They form every living creature and thing on the planet, almost in exact replica...and, I was told the tale of the sighting of even a question in word, with 2 letters or one missing...and, my journey toward knowledge began as a protective or Magi event.

I have posted this question in a prior writing, and i will not repeat it, just reference it. I have also requested, through postings on certain sites, the world of MAGI to help.

The word they both spoke of, both being Wicca, one being strong Magi, is thus: "WH - - T?" I have recieved attempts by a few Worthy people from my past, but no definitive answer, and, yet, one Friend I had chance to encounter near KC, spoke up...maybe it is neither the question or the word, maybe it is the quest. With the TRASH I now Hold Battle within, this may very well be so! Another came as well...maybe it is the name of the person who holds the information necessary, a relative, a friend. or maybe it is to remain unknown......sorry, I cannot buy unknown, nothing has ever remained "unknown" when I search in dilligence! But, it is possible! She also stated that "maybe" it was merly a "bonding", very highly could be so...yet, still, I must search!

The woman we were helping was leaving an abusive love who had connected with a more abusive darker spirited witch. There were threats of dark magick from her exes ex, and threats of physical harm from her ex.

I, myself, have seen my own share of both darkness and LIGHT out of the recent days and events.

It could be a spell in the making. It could be a warning or Gift. Since "warnings" can change events, IF heeded, I "Choose" to search in dillegence until the Magi is satisfied of his Truth!

Until I recieve more knowledge, I will play a simple word search game. I konw the word they both saw was this "W H _ _ T?" It could have been "wh - t?" or "wh - - t!" etc

Here are the ONLY words that would anywhere close to work in my mind or Spirit:

"Wheat", a plant or seed used by many beliefs, Magickally or curritively - no
"What", of course - doubted highly
"Wheel" as in hang onto the wheel or else, but they had no reason - doubted
"Whet", or to make sharp...maybe to Whet our or my interest I suppose - possibly likely
"Whiff",, a puff of air, or to take in the scent of something - part of spell?
"Whirl" around in a rotating manner, ot ot rotate into the air - part of spell?
and, "Whisk", to whisk away in a sweeping manner, or to move away quickly - exactly what I was doing with them all, but, doubted

These words are the only that would work in any way

and none hit home..."maybe" "whet" but I need certainty for these people and self

I have thought about both foriegn and Magickal languages, but without knowing them all, that is little use, and without an English to their dictionary, it is far too complicated, even with one, it is too long of a process; so, I am here asking for help again.

This may be another useful tool for me. I keep an on line journal wich may help others see the events of these days and this trips outcome...I hide nothing from ANYONE! http://dagaz-1.livejournal.com/profile

Thank you, Dagar

--------------------
DAGAR - I AM !

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse