Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Continued Spiritual Attacks, my sister is being constantly attacked
annis
post Apr 29 2008, 01:02 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

This is quite a long post but please keep reading since I do need help.

These things started happening in the autumn of 2006. My little sister was having these weird dreams. In the dreams there was a man who tried to convince my sister that he was a vampire (later we found out that it was a tactic to make her scared). Didn't think much of it at the time. Then one day at school (she was 16 at the time) she was feeling ill, so she went home to take a nap. She woke up with a dripping sound. The doorway of her room was covered in blood (I know what that sounds like, but I'm not making this up, I actually have pictures and a police raport). So obviously she is upset, she runs out and calls me. I come, see the blood and call a more experienced psychic. We cleanse the place and she makes a shield for my little sister.
Her dreams start becoming worse (and now we pay more attention to them). The creature in her dreams is telling her that she should just kill herself or else all who she loves will die.
It even attacks me in my sleep. "It's going to be a pleasure to drink the blood of a young seer. Too bad your probably not a virgin anymore, that would so poetic". (So he's still trying to play a vampire). I wake up but cannot move for a while.
Then my sister is walking her dogs when this creature tries to push her down the stairs. The more experienced psychic had advised me to just wait and see, but at this point I cannot just sit around.
I contact some people who do a distance healing for her. I also try to tell her what she can do to help this process of getting rid of the creature, but she is very rude to me and acts completely out of character. I look more closely and her face gets all grey, I realize that I'm not talking to her, I'm talking to the creature. I lay her down on the bed and force the creature out. It's a horrible strugle, the creature is screaming that it will never let go and my sister is hurting. When the creature leaves her she cries out of relief.
Then there are many times when she is possessed by this creature. The creature is strong enough to completely paralyze her and to make her do stuff that she wouldn't normally do. When finally I do a different kind of shield for her. The shield is an aggressive one, if some one tries to attack her the shield will hit back.
So sure enough the creature tries again and the shield works. The creature is enraged and starts hitting her all over to find a weak point in the shield. My sister loses consciousness. When she wakes up the creature is gone.
A few days later It is waiting for her at her home. "Do you really think that you can shield yourself against me?" My sister answers "Well I don't know, why don't you come here and we'll find out". The creature leaves. It has lost it's hold on my sister, she is no longer afraid. We didn't see it again for six months.

During this time my sister suffers from some serious after effects. She is constantly sick and has nightmares. She also has problems with her heart and blood pressure. All of her energy is gone. She even takes the year off from school.

Then it comes back. It tells us why it has been attacking my sister. They had a past life where they were together. Somethings happened there that made it pretty mad. When it died it did something so that it wasn't reborn, instead it waited my sister to reincarnate, so that it could take it's revenge.
Apparently some higher powers had told it that what it was doing was wrong and wouldn't make it happier instead it would just keep it locked up in it's own hate. So know he wants to make peace with my sister so that it can get some peace for itself. We explain that it will take some time. It seems to understand. Some times we see it watching her, but it doesn't do anything.

That is it didn't do anything until last night. It possessed her again and threatened her boyfriend. It apparently thinks that it is some how he's fault that my sister isn't ready to settle matter just yet.

So any ideas on what I should do now? A part of me just wants hit it so hard that it will never come back, but another part wants to fix it's and my sisters problems. This is the short version of the events so if you need more info please let me know.

This post has been edited by annis: Apr 29 2008, 01:22 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Trimorphia
post Jul 16 2008, 04:21 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi Annis

Your post is fascinating, and I hope that doesn't sound too flippant for what is understandably a traumatic experience for both you and your sister. You have obviously picked up on something very important in this whole pattern - the relationship between your sister and the entity that goes back before this life. Healing this rift I think is crucial to a successful outcome for both parties. I completely understand your wish to hit this thing hard. However, I also think you have good intuition because you sense that fixing this relationship is the real issue. You mentioned in your post that it understands your reasoning, and that when your sister responded without fear or hatred its power over her was gone. This indicates that you can reason with it - this entity I think also wishes to be freed from the painful bond but doesn't know how. It is still in immense pain and suffering, and lashing out at your sister as a consequence.

Use your senses and whatever techniques you have at your disposal to guide your sister to resolving whatever the rift was. It sounds deep. Most of all use your heart wisdom, it seems like you have that in abundance anyway. Offer a path of light, rather than react in violence (this will likely inflame things more). I think you can enlighten your sister on this point too. Then she will need healing for the effects this has taken on her subtle bodies.

I wish you all the best, I would love to hear how you get on, let us know.

+Quote Post

Velarius
post Jul 17 2008, 01:58 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

There have been a lot of good suggestions on this topic. I just wanted to add that perhaps it would help if whatever action that was taken, that you and your sister worked together on it. I am thinking this because perhaps the combination of effort and intention from both of you will have more effect. I congradulate you on your efforts it seems that you have learned a lot because of yoru ordeal, however, knowing the pain that it has caused i wish you much better experience in the future.

In Light and Darkness,

Velarius the White

--------------------
In the end we belong to both the light and the darkness ... and in some ways ... to neither

Velarius - Wizard, Mystic, and Spiritualist

+Quote Post

annis
post Aug 13 2008, 04:30 PM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

Thank you very much for your answers! It means a lot to us

The situation now is kinda quiet. My sister is now pregnant and the entity seems to understand that it needs to leave her alone for now. She has been really sick so trying to heal her psychic wounds has been tricky. I'm quite optimistic though, she seems to have gotten some of her mental strength back. I think I need to heal her psychic wounds so that she can forgive what the entity did to her in this life and after that we can start discussing what happened before that made the entity so mad and then possibly fix it.

Thanks again for answering.

+Quote Post

Xochipilli
post Aug 24 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Not trying to sound skeptical or anything but your saying there was actually blood on the wall and you have pictures of it??? Did you send a sample to the police to get some kind of analysis or DNA test?

Why would anyone want to attack your sister psychically? You think whoever it is hes taking the fact your sisters pregnant into consideration? Haha thats fairly considerate of him. Doesn't sound like such a bad guy to me.

This post has been edited by Xochipilli: Aug 24 2008, 07:40 PM

+Quote Post

annis
post Aug 25 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #6

Initiate
Group Icon

yes I have pictures and yes we did send a sample to the police. The police were unable to find out what the stuff was, they said it was like blood but without dna. They refused to give the report to us and we actually have a couple of lawyers working on getting it.

It now understands that it needs to make peace with my sister in order to move on (it told that it was denied reincarnation since it has not let go of things that happened in a past life) and that is why it now takes my sisters pregnancy into consideration. So my problem now is how to get them to make that peace, but the actual physical threat has ended. And how to heal my sister, since she is having some very serious after effects.

I can post the pictures to this site if some one tells me how to do it.

This post has been edited by annis: Aug 25 2008, 11:11 AM

+Quote Post

Xochipilli
post Aug 25 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

Complete madness thats all I can say annis. They couldn't even tell you what it was? I bet a decent chemist can tell you. Good to hear this things stopped messing with your sister. Do you think this things trying to incarnate into your sisters baby? Haha thats a crazy thought. If so make sure your sister gives the kid a smack in the head when it gets a bit older for messing up the wall. The kid would think shes proper mad when it asks her what it was for and she says it was messing up her wall in a past life.

To host pictures just go to
http://imageshack.us/ or
http://photobucket.com/
or another free image hosting site, upload the picture and they'll give you a link to the picture you can post on the forum. Red stuff appearing on the wall from nowhere this is crazy stuff I wanna see it.

+Quote Post

Xochipilli
post Aug 29 2008, 11:43 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

Still waiting to see those pictures. Seriously blood appearing on the walls outta nowhere isn't something that happens every day. Upload the pictures for future reference.

+Quote Post

annis
post Aug 31 2008, 03:29 AM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

Well you should be more patient (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I can't come here every day.. But I have uploaded the pictures (and hopefully it's done right) and here is the link:

http://s413.photobucket.com/albums/pp219/AMLannis/

for some reason i can't get it to appear as a link, but you can copy/paste the address so you can go have a look.

This post has been edited by annis: Aug 31 2008, 04:03 AM

+Quote Post

Xochipilli
post Aug 31 2008, 04:11 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

Does look like blood alright. So this happened 2 years ago? The way its only in drops makes it look like someone cut themselves or had a bad nose bleed rather than a murder where someone was sliced up or something. It would still scare the shit out of me finding that and not knowing where it came from though.

+Quote Post

Star
post Nov 10 2008, 09:49 PM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have trouble with dealing with entities myself - its a matter of being able to locate and remove them. Either with force or coersion but seems that some critters or smart entites just don't care about heartfelt pleas or "god" names and find themselves laughing themselves silly when certain "powerful" techniques are used.

What has worked in my case is learning how to feel energy, feel out an entity and use the elements, normally fire to literally blast them. This has worked for me but won't suggest it for every case. If you become proficient with Akasha its certainly easier. Start with Akasha and pull the fire element to its forefront - this works well, especially if charged with intent for the critter, and its destruction.

+Quote Post

annis
post Nov 18 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #12

Initiate
Group Icon

well the trouble with this one was that I once removed it forcibly and after that it got smart and always left when it saw me. So by the time I got to her there was no entity to remove anymore and when I left it came back.

But I'm happy to inform you that the entity has found peace and has left my sister to be where it is supposed to be. So my sister is now in the healing process. There are still pretty deep emotional wounds to heal, but I'm confident that she will pull through and will be fine.

Thank you all for your answers!

This post has been edited by annis: Nov 18 2008, 03:26 PM

+Quote Post

Trimorphia
post Jan 5 2009, 07:18 PM
Post #13

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks for posting the update. Glad everything has worked out for the best; sounds like you managed to facilitate some sort of resolution on the entity's part in the end. It doesn't sound like an easy task, but you should congratulate yourself for working wisely and with great awareness.

+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Jan 12 2009, 04:04 AM
Post #14

Zelator
Group Icon

Well, I'm sorry you are dealing with this thing. I don't know what I can do at all, and I'm not sure what I can say without this entity becoming my problem. I probably shouldn't be telling you this now anyways but I'm a dumbass when it comes to such things.

First off, this drama with the entity feeds it.

Second, you've fed it enough with the "ancient lover from the past" so it leaves you well alone until it gets hungry again.

Third, have you tried smudging your house and putting salt in the windowsills? it's best if you light a white candle at every window along with the salt, if things get worse try moving out of the house these things are happening in. Salt is your friend, it's older than this spirit's wet dream. The Archaic Pagans used it as offerings to Gods when salt was much more valuable than gold, the Romans used salt as a currency.

Fourth, no this is not over it will keep on bothering you until something happens and a child is a much easier victim.

Good luck, that's all I can give you.

This post has been edited by Dancing Coyote: Jan 12 2009, 04:05 AM

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

Paradox
post Jan 14 2009, 06:04 PM
Post #15

The White Chaos ~Praecantrix~
Group Icon

I'm sorry I didn't catch this sooner, but I'm glad everything worked out. Best of wishes for your sister.

--------------------
~Paradox The White Chaos~
~Praecantrix~
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse