Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Astral Assistance
queen of the south
post Feb 15 2008, 05:12 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

I have trouble in leaving my body voluntarily,so I am asking anyone with a lot of experience to help-just pull me out!Focus on strnd-You will surely find me.

--------------------
Believe and you will see

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

lonewolf1221
post Dec 10 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

can that be done ???? can you actually pull someone out of their body ???

and if so could it be done to someone who is awake?? and what would that do to their physical body ??

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Dec 16 2008, 01:15 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

well i think it can be done, i've had someone try to do it to me before. pretty uncomfortable though, and may f$%&#$% up your energy. i don't recommend it, unless you want to feel exhausted and raw afterwards.

This post has been edited by valkyrie: Dec 16 2008, 01:16 PM

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Dec 21 2008, 11:33 PM
Post #4

Practicus
Group Icon

Supposedly spiritual masters can do this. I think in this case probably it involves the master raising the individual's vibration such that their astral body can remain cohesive without the physical anchor of the body. Whether the average individual could do this just because they are able to astral project, I couldn't say for sure, but I doubt it. I think that it would take a great mastery over energy in addition to the ability to astral project, and then also one needs to be sure of their own eenrgy as well.

Consider, that if you are unable to project yet, there may still be things in the way - perhaps your energy is not ready for it, not sufficiently concentrated, or perhaps it is a matter of cohesion, and your astral body is not prepared to contain the central focus of your attentive consciousness. This is to say, that you may imagine your 'point of view' as literally a point, one of great energetic concentration, and that the astral body must be given energy through attention (i.e. practice, focus, becoming aware that it is there in an experiential way) before it is able to contain that point and move around without the physical body. If you are not ready, there may be a good reason.

Keep in mind that your astral body is always there - it does not form up just to project. It's a part of your meta-anatomy. If you spend time learning to be aware of it, and learning to hold your awarenes there, then over time it will become easier to project. Learn to be relaxed, seek peace, don't let the physical world get to you as much, and by and by your consciousness and energy will adjust to a new 'perspective' as it were - one in which the physical world is not so important that you must be attached to it all the time. THen your consciousness will be more comfortable entering the astral body to move around. Fear of death is one of the great obstacles to astral projection, and of course fear of death is the root of many other fears.

Consider for a bit, and keep trying.

peace
V

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Jan 12 2009, 01:56 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Dec 22 2008, 12:33 AM) *

Supposedly spiritual masters can do this. I think in this case probably it involves the master raising the individual's vibration such that their astral body can remain cohesive without the physical anchor of the body. Whether the average individual could do this just because they are able to astral project, I couldn't say for sure, but I doubt it. I think that it would take a great mastery over energy in addition to the ability to astral project, and then also one needs to be sure of their own eenrgy as well.

Consider, that if you are unable to project yet, there may still be things in the way - perhaps your energy is not ready for it, not sufficiently concentrated, or perhaps it is a matter of cohesion, and your astral body is not prepared to contain the central focus of your attentive consciousness. This is to say, that you may imagine your 'point of view' as literally a point, one of great energetic concentration, and that the astral body must be given energy through attention (i.e. practice, focus, becoming aware that it is there in an experiential way) before it is able to contain that point and move around without the physical body. If you are not ready, there may be a good reason.

Keep in mind that your astral body is always there - it does not form up just to project. It's a part of your meta-anatomy. If you spend time learning to be aware of it, and learning to hold your awarenes there, then over time it will become easier to project. Learn to be relaxed, seek peace, don't let the physical world get to you as much, and by and by your consciousness and energy will adjust to a new 'perspective' as it were - one in which the physical world is not so important that you must be attached to it all the time. THen your consciousness will be more comfortable entering the astral body to move around. Fear of death is one of the great obstacles to astral projection, and of course fear of death is the root of many other fears.

Consider for a bit, and keep trying.

peace
V

For the out of the body assistance I've posted a How-to: link that might just cover some of your questions. As to the question of wanting someone to help "pull you out" isn't something really practical, and sounds kinda sensual rather than anything else. However, it's in general practice where Shaman enter the field of magical warfare with another Shaman: the Shaman who successfully pushes the other Shaman out of their body wins the battle (there are other means of 'winning' too though). So generally it could be considered dangerous to ask such a question to a group of people you're not quite familiar with.

As to the vibration, I'm not so sure about. I've never actually given 'vibration' a thought when entering/exiting my body and now that I think about it, it seems like it's a good mental image.

Thanks Vagrant, and I hope that I've answered some of your questions.

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse