Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Psychic/magick Attack, advice or help please
deadman
post Apr 11 2013, 04:39 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

In August of 2011 I had an enlightenment experience which lasted about an hour with my third eye open for about a week after that when I was cursed and had a dark point enter my head and close it. I wasn't really sure what happened and continued trying to get back to enlightenment for several months when someone came to me in a dream. From that point on my dreams have been controlled along with most everything else around me. They started giving me thoughts, audio, video, controlling my girlfriend and pretty much everyone else around me. They turned women on to me and my girlfriend against me trying to make me promiscuous, bisexual and completely indiscriminate ruining my enlightenment/spirituality in the process. It has continued 24/7 and has made my life and health horrible. I'd like to remove them and fix my relationship. If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Apr 13 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

QUOTE(deadman @ Apr 11 2013, 06:39 PM) *

In August of 2011 I had an enlightenment experience which lasted about an hour with my third eye open for about a week after that when I was cursed and had a dark point enter my head and close it. I wasn't really sure what happened and continued trying to get back to enlightenment for several months when someone came to me in a dream. From that point on my dreams have been controlled along with most everything else around me. They started giving me thoughts, audio, video, controlling my girlfriend and pretty much everyone else around me. They turned women on to me and my girlfriend against me trying to make me promiscuous, bisexual and completely indiscriminate ruining my enlightenment/spirituality in the process. It has continued 24/7 and has made my life and health horrible. I'd like to remove them and fix my relationship. If anyone has any ideas I'd be very grateful.

Enlightenment is not something that can be taken away from you, nor is an open third third eye indicative of enlightenment. Someone in your dreams cannot control other people or change your sexuality. If you get thoughts, audio or video, talk to a therapist, you are confused. Your problems are likely real, but you are not cursed and no one is controlling you. Sometimes our ego-need to feel special overcomes our better sense and we stray from the path. There are two mantras you can chant to help you find the path again. They are the heart and mother of the Vedas (Truth of what is), chant them every day for as long as you can. Long before the time you have completed 2 million recitations you will be back on the path and your confusion will be reduced. With effort and a therapist to guide you your life will be made better.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

Draw
post Jun 9 2013, 06:18 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

It sounds like you had a pretty 'enlightened' experience for a while, an I bet you had TONS of self control.. the thing is, self control like that is built to snap, unmaintainable, control is a delicate balance. You've disrupted that balance an now you know what the rest of your mind/being was going through. The thing controling you is indeed yourself, most likely the valid parts of yourself that you couldn't accept. Seek wholeness, seek the oil that makes all the parts get on well. Realize that your enlightenment was false because you didn't know yourself. Figure out what would have been a better control ratio for both of you instead.. how do you account for the unknown within?

+Quote Post

Draw
post Jun 20 2013, 06:40 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

I could be quite wrong though.. Having parts of you 'activated' spiritually that way may leave openings for control, kind of like a bit of both.
I'd recommend the same approach though.. Make a kind of diplomatic magical relations thingy and then define your 'whole' in some way, so everything in you works well even if you are being controlled.
When a similar thing happened to me i used a ten sided thingy interpreted with eastern style elements (water wood metal etc..)
I'm probably just self-relating too much, best of luck though, i'm sure you'll be fine eventually.
Just tough lessons is all.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse