Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Djinn Summoning, Anybody care to volunteer?
Rawr
post Jul 22 2007, 12:03 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Well I got this djinn summoning from a friend. He says it works but I don't know and I don't really feel the need to use it because I have djinn already but I'm wondering if it works. I'm not going to post it because I'd rather not post anything the doesn't work. I was wondering if somebody experienced would like to try it. It's not complicated and requires just a few items (candles etc). I would have tried it but I suck at spells plus the fact a black candle is no where to be found in my small town (yes it's sad I know). If you'd like to volunteer you can message me or reply with your email and i'll send it. All I ask is you tell me how it goes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Galdr Nidsson
post Aug 5 2007, 06:49 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Was there any volunteer? Any experiences?

--------------------
There is no dark era
Just spirits forgotten by themselfs
There is no dark era
Just the way lost in fog
There is no dark era
Just silent gods

+Quote Post

DRFU
post Sep 13 2007, 09:47 AM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

[
I would like to volunteer and i will tell you how it goes

my private email adress is : EDITTED, please see members profile or PM them for this info! Personal email addresses are not to be published in open forum, Thanks - Bym

+Quote Post

mystick
post Sep 13 2007, 01:18 PM
Post #4

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Rawr, i doubt you have a djinn. seriously.

if you got a conjuration for one then it surely is not simple as you mention. anyway black candle is itself not one to be used to summon a nice entity.

from your words, you only need someone to test a djinn spell you got from somewhere around.

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

DRFU
post Oct 10 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

In the mean i have put hands on some spirit binding spell that can work

i will try it and shall let yoy know

+Quote Post

Lighter
post Nov 11 2007, 05:41 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

hi

i am willing to attempt any ritual which will summon a jinn.

of course, i would need to know what it involves and where the information came from, but i am EXTREMELY determined to summon one.

just for the information of other members, some things i have observed over the past 2 years is:

1. those with real knowledge and power do NOT sell anything magical for money.
2. 99.9999% of people who claim to have jinn under their control are frauds.
3. the magicians of India, Pakistan, Morocco, Egypt are many and are able to do some things very easily and quickly. for instance, from just your name and mother's name and date of birth, many people i know in these countries can tell you practually everything about your past, including dates etc. when i first went to these people i was in absolute shock.

i used to be a 100% sceptic and a scientist by training and education, but when these people were able to tell me such things that they could not possibly just guess, i completely changed my mind.

at the moment, i am reallly a complete beginner, so unfortunately, i cannot help anyone, but God willing, if i am able to attain some knowledge or power, i will share it here. they do not ever sell their knowledge or power for monetary gain.

another observation is that the few enlightened ones around the world who DO exist are very secretive and very hard to find. at the moment i am trying to contact a small group of cave-dwellers who i know have real power, but believe me, it takes patience and strength.

good luck to anyone

+Quote Post

shamanwizard
post Nov 11 2007, 08:04 AM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon
From: all of the new world......land of the incas,aztecs,mayans,and seminole,siux

QUOTE(Lighter @ Nov 11 2007, 07:41 AM) *
hi

i am willing to attempt any ritual which will summon a jinn.

of course, i would need to know what it involves and where the information came from, but i am EXTREMELY determined to summon one.

just for the information of other members, some things i have observed over the past 2 years is:

1. those with real knowledge and power do NOT sell anything magical for money.
2. 99.9999% of people who claim to have jinn under their control are frauds.
3. the magicians of India, Pakistan, Morocco, Egypt are many and are able to do some things very easily and quickly. for instance, from just your name and mother's name and date of birth, many people i know in these countries can tell you practually everything about your past, including dates etc. when i first went to these people i was in absolute shock.

i used to be a 100% sceptic and a scientist by training and education, but when these people were able to tell me such things that they could not possibly just guess, i completely changed my mind.

at the moment, i am reallly a complete beginner, so unfortunately, i cannot help anyone, but God willing, if i am able to attain some knowledge or power, i will share it here. they do not ever sell their knowledge or power for monetary gain.

another observation is that the few enlightened ones around the world who DO exist are very secretive and very hard to find. at the moment i am trying to contact a small group of cave-dwellers who i know have real power, but believe me, it takes patience and strength.

good luck to anyone

just wanted to say about tre magicians do not accept money, but what if they use magick as their profession????

--------------------
"A wizard can turn fear into joy, frustration to fulfillment. A wizard can turn the time-bound into the timeless. A wizard can carry you beyond limitations into the boundless"------Deepack Chopra

+Quote Post

Lighter
post Nov 11 2007, 08:44 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

one thing i have found is that some magicians are more powerful than others, and the most powerful never ask for any money.

i do not have a problem in a magician asking for a reasonable amount money. however i have a great problem in those asking for money to simply diagnose an issue or asking to be paid before results. some say "how do i know if you will pay me after the work is done?".if they ask this, then i would say their magic must be weak if they cannot even use magic to check my sincerity, or to even ensure that i keep my promise.

i would be more than happy to pay on results. if the magician is genuine, he/she would not have a problem with this. the magician would be able to tell him/herself that i would be so grateful to him/her that i would continue to pay over and above any agreement for many years to come.

magic that works and has tangible physical results is so very very rare.

another thing i have found is that scams are a multimillion dollar business. the websites offering this or that jinn for sale are a big joke. if these people have magic and jinn that work, why do they need me to send them a few pieces of silver? why can they not even provide their physical requirements?

from another of my experiences, i would say that some who ask for money actually do not care about the money... in a very short time, they want you to worship satan or jinn. they sometimes think they have enslaved jinn, when in fact they are actually enslaved by the jinn themselves!

may God (by whatever name you call Him) be with you all.

This post has been edited by Lighter: Nov 11 2007, 08:49 AM

+Quote Post

mystick
post Nov 11 2007, 01:19 PM
Post #9

Light of Enki
Group Icon

thats very true. lots of liers pretend to be workers of Allah and such and give you rituals in their web site that seem genuine for you to believe about their Djinn summoning. some idiots say they have 1000s of djinns and even they appear in real physical form. but when its time to prove and show me, they go like finding a sort of deviation to that.

i have to admit that i have been fooled and have come across lots of assholes of that type. But now i am in a position to send a painful curse to those who fooled me for that. well its good for one to fall and get kicked in the ass so that one knows whats its like ;-)

a professional magician can ask for money but a worker of god who teaches as god would like, would never take money for his service even if its teaching you conjure a djinn.

mystick

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Lighter
post Nov 11 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ Nov 11 2007, 07:19 PM) *
thats very true. lots of liers pretend to be workers of Allah and such and give you rituals in their web site that seem genuine for you to believe about their Djinn summoning. some idiots say they have 1000s of djinns and even they appear in real physical form. but when its time to prove and show me, they go like finding a sort of deviation to that.

i have to admit that i have been fooled and have come across lots of assholes of that type. But now i am in a position to send a painful curse to those who fooled me for that. well its good for one to fall and get kicked in the ass so that one knows whats its like ;-)

a professional magician can ask for money but a worker of god who teaches as god would like, would never take money for his service even if its teaching you conjure a djinn.

mystick

i totally agree and yes i admit i have been ripped offed and conned many times before. i believe what comes around goes around one day, but i cannot and dont wish to curse anyone. i just want to be left alone to live my life in peace.

i personally do not have a problem with someone making a living and asking for money, but it should never precede the job being done. these guys usually say they need the money to buy saffron ( with which they write out the magic sqaures etc) and to sacrifice gaots, but the truth is that rarely is there any expense whatsoever beyond a piece of paper.

my advice is next time you go to someone, ask them to tell you details abouyt your past and present, like where you where exactly at some time in the past, what is your wife's name and stuff. if they get that right it is a start, but even then it is not certain they are not fraudsters.

peace and God bless

+Quote Post

Julian
post Nov 13 2007, 03:26 AM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

You are so right if you were in Morrocco you'd see how much frauds there are
But now to the monetary fact actually it depends on the traditions. Many occult books are raelly expensive, for an example you could buy a house with the Dimiaty magick book, a car with a lesser one so basically so much money can't bee eaned without beeing paid really expensively
that's why sometimes the most wearkest guys ask for money and the other don't need it anymore
It's really easy to regognise the most powerful wisards in Morrocco: just watch their left hand. In the palm you will find onely one trace where there are supposed to be two. This is a so called Zouhri but they'll never show it free of will cause many magickal wars occure with them because they're supposed to be sacrifices for jinns that will give them treasures and so on...
Onely to say that the monetary question is at the basis of all traditionnal middle eastern magick
Now those who don't ask for money are truth seekers, future saints, look for these kind of guys cause even if they are a little bit extremist about good and moral I think every body agrees that Yoda is a much useful firend then the Emperor
Good Luck

+Quote Post

prajith
post Nov 22 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #12

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ Nov 12 2007, 12:49 AM) *

mystick

so what abt u mystick, are u a worker of god ? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
www.Prajith.Org

+Quote Post

mystick
post Nov 22 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #13

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Just a blood oathed disciple of Lord Enki who is not scared of any one claiming he could have 1000 djinns in his 'control'.

well if you were using a previous nickname on this forum, you could have used that ancient one itself. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

taking the opportunity, I wish lighter the job he wishes and may you grow well in magick friend.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lighter
post Nov 22 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #14

Neophyte
Group Icon

in desperation i am willing to try anything, but i think Julian and Mystik both speak words of wisdom.

one should also bear in mind that even if one were to summon jinn, i dont think they would simply obey your command for no reason; they are also God's creatures, good and bad, and have free will.

i have come across many people who claim to have control of so and so many jinn and promise to show you a quick recipe for doing so. however, if it were so easy jinn masters would be ten a penny.

my advice is to be very skeptical. losing money is one thing, but spending months following someone's methods only to make your situation worse leads to anxiety that i cannot begin to explain.

God bless

This post has been edited by Lighter: Nov 22 2007, 02:39 PM

+Quote Post

Imoe
post Nov 25 2007, 08:03 AM
Post #15

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Rawr @ Jul 22 2007, 07:03 AM) *
Well I got this djinn summoning from a friend. He says it works but I don't know and I don't really feel the need to use it because I have djinn already but I'm wondering if it works. I'm not going to post it because I'd rather not post anything the doesn't work. I was wondering if somebody experienced would like to try it. It's not complicated and requires just a few items (candles etc). I would have tried it but I suck at spells plus the fact a black candle is no where to be found in my small town (yes it's sad I know). If you'd like to volunteer you can message me or reply with your email and i'll send it. All I ask is you tell me how it goes. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks

Hey Rawr,

From perspective of muslim tradition, I know that there are good and evil jinns. There are jinn who are christian, jew, muslim etc. and there are jinns who don't believe. From muslim tradition, Iblees ( what we commonly know as Satan or Devil), belongs to the community of jinn. Iblees refused to pay respect ( bow) to Adam ( peace be uppon him), because he believes he is better than Adam AS ( humans). That is why Allah SWT 'cursed' him and sent him out of Paradise. Iblees than took the vow to misled humandkind.

So I want to know, in summoning a jinn, what kind of jinn do you summon? Is this a good or evil one? Because I heard, it could be dangerous when a evil jinn appears. My uncle has a evil jinn, I don't know how this jinn came to him ( never asked, he lives abroad). But he can ask the jinn for help. He helped many people, people who couldn't walk anymore, these people walked again. Cured people suffering form black magic etc. II don't know what kind of rituals he performs, but it isn't Islamic. For example, he doesn't perform the muslim ritual prayers and so on. A couple of months ago ( in September, the first day of the islamic month of Ramadan), his eldest son passed away. He was just 26 years old. My mom told my that my uncle did something wrong he wasn't suppose to give some kind of talisman to people or something. Ironic is that he accidently shot his own son when hunting on animals in the jungle. My grandfather thinks that the evil jinn of my unlce asked a sacrifice and that is why he took his eldest son. It is strange, the circumstances how he accidently shot his son. What I heard is that my unlce thought it was a animal ( a deer) so he shot, but he shot my cousin dead. He says, I saw a deer, it appeared to him as a deer, but it was his own son.

I find it dangerous. I know you can summon or invoke a jinn using some sura's of the Holy Qur'an. And I believe, these jinn, when they appear, are the good ones.

But I wonder what your opinion is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Greetz!

God Bless!

Mo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

This post has been edited by Imoe: Nov 25 2007, 08:04 AM

+Quote Post

shamanwizard
post Nov 26 2007, 02:53 PM
Post #16

Zelator
Group Icon
From: all of the new world......land of the incas,aztecs,mayans,and seminole,siux

once, awise man said"you must count your pennies if you are to practice the misteries of magick" I think this is true....so this wizards that ask for payment are probably just ask for enought to practice their craft

--------------------
"A wizard can turn fear into joy, frustration to fulfillment. A wizard can turn the time-bound into the timeless. A wizard can carry you beyond limitations into the boundless"------Deepack Chopra

+Quote Post

Lighter
post Nov 26 2007, 03:08 PM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(shamanwizard @ Nov 26 2007, 08:53 PM) *
once, awise man said"you must count your pennies if you are to practice the misteries of magick" I think this is true....so this wizards that ask for payment are probably just ask for enought to practice their craft

i think if a wizard is powerful enough to solve my problem, he should be powerful enouigh to ascertain the gratefulness of a person; he should be able to figure out what i intend to pay. that is why i think a real magician would be happy to accept payment after results.

in my case, i dont care if he only wants pennies. if he solves my problem, i dont think i would forget him for the rest of my life, and i would pay generously according to my means. for me, any magician (or whatever he chooses to call himself) who solves my problem deserves the riches of the world.

the truth is that there are very few magicians that can produce real results. finding such magicians is near impossible.

i speak to many many people who have been conned. the worst thing is that not only have we been conned out of money, but also out of time, which no magician can ever replace.

i spoke recently to an aunt in asia about this matter. she recalled 30 years ago when magicians almost never asked for payment. of course people would leave donations according to their means. she said the world is a totally different place now. everyman and his dog claims magickal ability and almost all ask for payment. she recently had need for the help of a magician and has practically given up hope of finding a genuine one.

even there is as much wheat in the world as there has ever been, there is certainly a great deal more chaff and this is what makes finding the same amount of wheat so much harder.

God bless

+Quote Post

njopel
post Mar 4 2008, 11:46 PM
Post #18

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ Sep 14 2007, 12:48 AM) *
Rawr, i doubt you have a djinn. seriously.

if you got a conjuration for one then it surely is not simple as you mention. anyway black candle is itself not one to be used to summon a nice entity.

from your words, you only need someone to test a djinn spell you got from somewhere around.

hi
my name is njopel,i'm interested in summoning a jinn. can u plz give me the ritual.

READ THE GUIDELINES!!! NO SPELL BEGGING UNTIL YOU HAVE POSTED 30+ TIMES!!!-BYM (IMG:style_emoticons/default/butcher.gif)

+Quote Post

gmoney1313
post May 1 2008, 12:36 PM
Post #19

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(njopel @ Mar 5 2008, 01:46 AM) *
hi
my name is njopel,i'm interested in summoning a jinn. can u plz give me the ritual.

READ THE GUIDELINES!!! NO SPELL BEGGING UNTIL YOU HAVE POSTED 30+ TIMES!!!-BYM (IMG:style_emoticons/default/butcher.gif)

did anyone try this??? Any results

+Quote Post

azareth
post Aug 3 2008, 01:20 AM
Post #20

Zelator
Group Icon

[/quote]

I would like to meet magicians in Egypt,as you said they dont like publicity,but i would like to contact someone else in my country to exchange opinions and share experiences.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse