Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Flying Astral Beings Up On My Head, need advises how to get rid of that flying being
Gopendra
post Dec 28 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi to all !!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye.gif)
Excited to see all those mystical interests n experiences around this forum!!!

Bfore some years I didnt knew much gnosis about the astral subject,although I have experienced lots of astral accidents with demonic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/diablo.gif) ethairial figures maken my awaken sleep a nightmare.
Now I know that all those weird beings around my bed was because I was accidently passing through the astral field with my astral body, cause of some chemical drugs wich was maken me entering into deep relaxation fastly, and all of my fears egos and negative actions in daily life were coming to torture my being with remorses,and pushing my being to awake my conciousnes as I was falling in drug habbits and sleeping deeper and deeper in hypnosys...
Now I am 3 years clean from this heroin shit and do the life of a saint (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif) , just to find my pure self back,and awake my conciousnes through the dream yoga,meditation,rituals with yahe,psychological work,self obsevation..etc..
So the thing now is that I started trying to pass through the astral field conciously,but the time when I feel that my astral body is ready to enter the astral field ,an astral flying being (IMG:style_emoticons/default/witch.gif) passes up from my head and making a bite in front of my head just to scare me and dont let me to pass through the astral field.
It is like u trying to find a source of water to drink,and when u find the source u cannot drink.
Any advises what to do? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Lighten.gif)
Why this thing happens? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/7.gif)
when I was younger my astral body was passing through the atsral field unconciously like a game,and now I am trapped in my physical body unable to escape out of it conciously...

Thanks u read ,sorry if I get bored!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

forceiswithme
post Jan 25 2007, 06:01 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

you could try to do LBRP before u project

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page