Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 [BUY] Triangle Of Solomon.
GaiusOctavian
post Sep 15 2005, 08:56 AM
Post #1

Gone
Group Icon

I didn't know if this topic should go here, or neophyte hall, so excuse me if it should've been posted there. Does anyone know of any places where I can get a ready made triangle of the arts with the mirror..I'd much rather make one myself, but when it comes to building things, I'm as good as a pure german in a restaraunt in italy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif) . lol.. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Sep 15 2005, 02:37 PM
Post #2

Theurgist
Group Icon

Your thread belongs here where hopefully you will find what you need.

Modsquad - Frater NERO

--------------------

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Sep 15 2005, 07:25 PM
Post #3

Gone
Group Icon

Thanks, I knew I posted it in the wrong place. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif) Hopefuly someone helps me out.

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Sep 15 2005, 07:46 PM
Post #4

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

I know someone in US sells triangle of art, but without the mirror.
I also offer to sell a remade of my Triangle of art with thick dark mirror and knock down leg stand. These are multi purpose triangle and skrying tool. Shipping from Asia so expect to pay a lot for Shipping and Handling.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Sep 15 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #5

Gone
Group Icon

Beautiful TOTA. How much are you selling it for, and how much would S&H be? I'm looking to order one within the first few days of october, since I turn 18 on the 20th of this month...The money doesn't really concern me since I'm more than sure I'll have it, but how will I go along paying about it? lol..I've ordered quite a few things online, but never from a single person, so I'm confused on how it works.

-Chris.

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Sep 16 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #6

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

I'm offering the remake of my TOA for $210. S/H would cost a lot since the TOA weight about 15KG (I have not weight it yet) and shipping by air is at US$25/KG to USA. So, $210 (TOA) + $375 (S/H) = $585. You can also use Fedex or UPS if you want. As you see SH is expensive so if money is a concern to you, it would be a lot cheaper if you have it made by your local woodworker.

Sending money is easy and you can use Monegram (http://www.moneygram.com/) and the fund will arrive within minutes then I can give the order to my woodworker and supervise the TOA construction till shipment.

The TOA made according to my specs takes at least 3 days up to 7 days to construct and delivery takes about 1 - 2 weeks to arrive to you.

The S/H pricing is an estimate since I have not look on all available and cheaper shipping options yet so I will quote you if you're interested and PM me your shipping address.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Sep 19 2005, 03:07 AM
Post #7

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

I'm currently processing order for SangueDiNapoli.

For other residence of New York, USA. This is a shipping quote I received from these companies - as at the date of this post:

International Courrier Company
DHL
= $ 470
+ insuranse = $10
= $480
+ TOTA = $690

TNT
$420
+ insurance = $7
= $427
+ TOTA = $637

Local Courier Company
$300 including insurance.
+ TOTA = $510

All of these courrier companies promises 4 days for the package to arrive at your door.

Price includes secure wooden packing.

Note that the shipping quoted above a for New York residence only, please PM me with your shipping address to get a quote. Serious inquiries only, please don't make me call these companies just because you're curious (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fish1.gif)

Shipment by sea is available only at 3 cubic of space order and the TOTA only requires 1 cubic of space, making the shipping price almost the same as an airfreight courier. Takes about a month to arrive to USA and you have to pick it up at your seaport.

TOTA details (Triangle of the Art)
You'll get a remake of what you see here.[/i]
(IMG:http://www.sacred-magick.com/shop/images/tota.jpg)(IMG:http://www.sacred-magick.com/shop/images/tota_stand.jpg)
TOTA by my design is made with Multiwood (or you can choose other woods like pine, mahogany, teak, etc... but will cost more) spraypaint coat, about 1 inch thick glass (the thickest and strongest glass available - usually used for tables) The glass is diamond beveled on the edges. The glass is half buried into the wood after being spray painted and let dry for at least 3 times or more at the back before installed in the hollowed center of the triangle. The glass spraying taking at least one day for it to finish and dry. You'll get the blackest of black giving an infinite depth when used for skrying.

The letterings on TOTA is a quality custom ordered stickers.

TOTA also comes with a pair of "legs" for snap on screw making it very easy and quick to install and remove with a screwdriver for astral or physical evocation.

Higher leg stand as seen in the picture is not included due to it's size and the cost of shipping.

Parts of the TOTA like the font of the letterings, and type of wood can be customized and are made to order.

Construction takes at least 3 days up to 7 days. Delivery by air as stated above takes 4 days.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

palindroem
post Sep 24 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

Kinjo . . . those are incredable.
As a woodworker . . . kudos Kinjo!!

--------------------
"My theory is longer, thicker and harder then yours" - Frank Farrelly
(regarding scientific objectivity)

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Nov 2 2005, 09:18 AM
Post #9

Gone
Group Icon

Kinjo, I've just received my Triangle of the art, and I must say it is gorgeous, and it's a heavy puppy ;-)..I wish the U.S wouldn't of have handled it so brutally, but nevertheless it is a beautiful peice of art, and I thank you. I suggest anyone out to buy a triangle of the art go to kinjo, it's top quality....Funny, Since I have statues of apollo, and diana, and a few egyptian canopic jars, along with egyptian perfume bottles, and samurai swords in my room on 'display', I hide my ritual tools in with the mix, and people usually ignore them as just being more "artifacts" I have in my room....I'd like to see what artifact people will think it is when they walk through the door, and see that puppy on top of my closet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/roflmao.gif) . But truly, thank you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thankyou.gif) . I'll try to take pictures of it soon.

-Chris

This post has been edited by SangueDiNapoli: Nov 2 2005, 12:23 PM

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Nov 2 2005, 10:03 AM
Post #10

Gone
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif) U.S Customs just called me, and asked me for a description on what I received....I tried so hard to explain what it was since they wanted, and in the end gave up and said "Well, it's an occult artifact, like a statue, it's for display purposes" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif) . You have to love the U.S.

This post has been edited by SangueDiNapoli: Nov 2 2005, 12:24 PM

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Nov 15 2005, 11:17 AM
Post #11

Gone
Group Icon

You know, maybe entities don't show themselves to us because we ask, command them to do so, I think it's because they feel bad that we spend so much of our money. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/roflmao.gif) Kidding ofcourse ;-).

+Quote Post

Sabazel
post Mar 16 2006, 10:49 AM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

Been looking for a black/scrying mirror, but what I see here....You're not kidding when you say those prices are expensive.
Am I the only one who thinks they are being ripped off by paying that price?

Sure it is nice craftsmanship and there are the shipping costs and weight, but still...Maybe I'm just missing something here. But when I see ways to make it yourself with a cost of 10-30usd it seems rather excessive.

--------------------
www.SpiritualMagus.nl
My own dutch based website that covers paganism, traditions, religion, occult, paranormal and more

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Mar 16 2006, 10:54 AM
Post #13

Gone
Group Icon

Then don't buy it. Unless you have extensive craftsmanship skills, then yours will look like pardon my french, shit compared the one kinjo sent me. Yes, I bought it, and it was worth what I payed.

.::Sempre Bene::..::Chris::.
-Fiat Lux

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Mar 16 2006, 12:07 PM
Post #14

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Sabazel, I did mention it is expensive but you can make your own TOA for like $50 and less. I even have a TOA drawn on paper and costed only a few cents (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Sabazel
post Mar 16 2006, 12:41 PM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

Was just wondering which isn't odd when you see such high prices (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Can't be to carefull these days

--------------------
www.SpiritualMagus.nl
My own dutch based website that covers paganism, traditions, religion, occult, paranormal and more

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Dec 27 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #16

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Another TOA sent to Germany a few days ago:
[attachment=685:attachment][attachment=684:attachment]
Note: Lettering error (primeumaton) fixed on TOA before shipped.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post May 6 2008, 04:29 AM
Post #17

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

TOTA order has just been sent out to Sweden today.
[attachment=793:attachment]
[attachment=794:attachment]
[attachment=795:attachment]

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 01:58 PM