Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Music To Induce Astral
grim789
post Feb 10 2010, 05:00 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Ok to start i was not sure if there were any moost on this if so i apologize. But to the point when i try to astral project i find that if i lay there in complete silence it is alot harder to clear my mind but when listen to music that is calming for example (Enya- Water shows hidden heart) this helps me to relax and keeps my focus on the music and i can clear my mind it seems eaiser after awhile i will actually not hear the music anymore (like im tunning it out). Then i start to get the vibrations but i always seem to fall asleep when these come on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry_pissed_off_emoticon.gif) . So i was wondering is it bad to use music to help astral projection or can it be used to help has anyone else tried this kinda off topic how could i stay awake? I have also tried binarreal beats (sorry for spelling) to help induce astral but i cannot project this is a problem could the music be making me fall asleep? Sorry if this is confusing.

Any help will be appreciated.

Grim789

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Feb 10 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(grim789 @ Feb 10 2010, 06:00 PM) *

Ok to start i was not sure if there were any moost on this if so i apologize. But to the point when i try to astral project i find that if i lay there in complete silence it is alot harder to clear my mind but when listen to music that is calming for example (Enya- Water shows hidden heart) this helps me to relax and keeps my focus on the music and i can clear my mind it seems eaiser after awhile i will actually not hear the music anymore (like im tunning it out). Then i start to get the vibrations but i always seem to fall asleep when these come on (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry_pissed_off_emoticon.gif) . So i was wondering is it bad to use music to help astral projection or can it be used to help has anyone else tried this kinda off topic how could i stay awake? I have also tried binarreal beats (sorry for spelling) to help induce astral but i cannot project this is a problem could the music be making me fall asleep? Sorry if this is confusing.

Any help will be appreciated.

Grim789

Amon Tobin's "Foley Room" "Out From Out Where" "Bricolage" and "Permutation" albums are excellent. Permutation and Bricolage is what I was listening to when I started my learning actually.

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse