Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Spiders
daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:46 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

MrGoatee666
Spiders are the mediaocre to the underworld. DO not be afraid of them, but relize that if you wish too be protected from scrying from the underdark Protect your self from them and your property. as they can scry from a 20 mile radius.

Also if you are a beginner in magick quit now as things are going too be getting very heavy from now on.

Peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:47 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Tauruschick75For some reason I do not understand you. Why would someone protect themselves from scrying? Protection from someone trying to look and receive images of you? How do you know spiders can scry within a 20 mile radius? And, how would you protect yourself from spiders exactly?
thanks!
*~*taurus*~* 

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:48 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

PuppetMaster
on Feb 24th, 2005, 3:16pm, Mrgoatee666 wrote:Also if you are a beginner in magick quit now as things are going too be getting very heavy from now on.

What do you mean?

And spiders are dream carriers....

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:49 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

MrGoatee666
Well I felt one probing me. The only way too discontinue this is too kill them by fire or from a burning smoke.

Its true. any what I ment by the beginners, well since I am now on entities I will out and about doing my thing. Satan is with, it is for real and not just a game.

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:51 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Mrgoatee666
I am a powerfull psycic Believe 666 My locker Number in highschool was 666. The room I am in now is 4513. !3 seems too be always with me. CHain letters are for real as well. SInce I have had 2 and have had bad 14 years of luck.

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:51 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

Alarum
I worry about you....maybe its time you stopped watching Buffy the shit slayer or Sabrina the Teenage wacko. Also, it helps if you write in a way that others can understand. Spiders do not 'scry for 20 miles', I've never read such rubbish. Unless of course, your just having a laugh...either way your making a fool of yourself.

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:52 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

MrGoatee666
well then I will clarify.. How would you know what I have went through with that spider for one thing? SO maybe they can only scry for a certain distance I am not sure of which distance or how much, but it was very real how he was probing me with his mind.I seen his I eyes, I looked into his eyes and seen intelligence there.
Since you called me a fool you should be banned since what do you f**king know? huh? nothing that I can see if you didnt know about the spider,s and I do not watch buffy. But I have seen the show. Call me a fool I care not since I am a satanist. I aint no ones fool but my own.

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:53 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

MrGoatee
Protecting from it is nescary (unknown the spelling of that word) since if you wish for them not know know about you. since when you journal the bad spirits lookj at ut and then they can manipulater you into whatevere they f**king want! SO I suggest not too journal. Only dream hournals?? since dreams are astral travel.

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:54 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

Alaurm
Again.....What? That made as much sense as a chocolate fireguard. I have a deeply personal relationship with Spiders and I find the things you say a)Stupid and B) Offensive.
If your first language is not English then I can understand your bad spelling and grammer, but the content of your posts are just drivel. I too am a Satanist, but again, I dont see what that has to do with anything. As for this whole thing about new people having to 'quit now as things are going to be getting very heavy from now on', would you share this wonderful, world changing insight with us all... it just sounds like BS to me.

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:54 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

MrGoatee
ok well my grammer and spelling are bad since I dropped out of school in grade 8 due too bullting. Maybe I dont know what I am talking about. I dont know anymore, I dont hate spiders I like them. But, how come I felt him trying too enter my mind? Cause when I roasted him, the feeling stopped.I have nothing against spiders. Or satanists as I am one two. But I do beleive that the spirits and entities are pissed off at people using and abusing them. Just be more carefull.

P.s Satan and God are real. (talking from a near death exp and out of body exp's person.)

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:55 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

Alarum
OK, spelling and grammer asside, I just thought that maybe you were not from an English speaking origin.

"Maybe I dont know what I am talking about." It would seem so, non of us understand a word you've said either lol.

"I dont hate spiders I like them"
"when I roasted him, the feeling stopped."

You like spiders...but you 'roast' them....you are a funny person.

"But I do beleive that the spirits and entities are pissed off at people using and abusing them."

Again, you know the spirits are 'pisses off' at people for abusing spiders, but you personally roast them when you get a 'feeling' that you dont like them....

"Just be more careful"
I dont see why I have to be, if anyone needs to be careful its you as you sound like you need some psychological help.

"P.s Satan and God are real. (talking from a near death exp and out of body exp's person.)"

I nearly laughed myself to death when I read this! O.K, I will take your word for it that God and Satan are real...just as much as I believe the rest of your drivel.

You know that God and Satan exist, but you worship Satan. Do you find the idea of roasting in Hell for all eternity a good one..? Or are you just one of those confused teens that says they worship Satan for some extra attention? I'm bored of you now.

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:56 PM
Post #12

Zelator
Group Icon

MrGoatee

lol.Yeah well ya know funny things happen, again I do beleive that this spider was trying too probe my mind.
And well if I am a fool so what I dont care. at least I am talking abou tthis and trying too make some sense of this one spider. And if I did kill an entiity that was within it well oops. I dont even know how too conjure an entitie yet. I am only studying right now and gathering information on which course too take in life sas I am interested in all walks of life and trying too decide what too take. SO far I like chaos magick best since you can do anything, same as satanists. How could I join the satanist cult anyways? Or a nother cult, I want too join them all.!!!!

+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 22 2005, 01:57 PM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

AlarumWhy do you want to join them all, do you even know the first thing about Satanic philosophy.

http://www.xeper.org/pub/gil/xp_FS_gil.htm

http://churchofsatan.com/home.html

Join Now and Satan will give you a place at his side, dont wait because the end times are coming!!! Go Go Go!

Edit: You know that if you kill a spider then its soul will never leave you, they lay astral eggs in your mind and drive you slowly insane...did you really not know that?! Anyone in the occult or any Satanist knows this, and that is why we all have such respect for spiders. You had better look for a Catholic Priest to purify you as that is the only way to get rid of the eggs before they hatch and lay more in your mind. Also, if your not carful they lay eggs in your friends and family too! You should get that checked out now before its too late.

+Quote Post

Crom Cruach
post Mar 22 2005, 05:20 PM
Post #14

Neophyte
Group Icon

See cannabis does make you psychotic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uglyhammer.gif)

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Mar 25 2005, 09:21 PM
Post #15

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/004.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/weird_thread.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Red Devil
post Mar 28 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #16

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(| Kinjo @ Mar 25 2005, 10:21 PM)

Lol, it's about spiders.

Funny stuff, that is... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif)

+Quote Post

post Mar 30 2005, 08:56 PM
Post #17

Unregistered

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Stop playing with the lad, he's a tad confused.....perhaps some mary jane is what he needs....*sigh* Our poor eight legged friends are alittle confused by this thread also....
"Hark! Hark! The dogs do bark!
The Duke is fond of kittens...
He likes to take their insides out and
use the fur for mittens..."
The Thirteen Clocks, by James Thurber

+Quote Post

Aroura
post Mar 31 2005, 12:47 AM
Post #18

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'd better get out the raid and a lighter... cause if I dont I'm screwed.

Yeah Goatee has some issues he needs help. I tried a shot at it, but there are just some people even I cant reach.

Justice

--------------------
All belifs are false choose the ones that work best for you

+Quote Post

Wiseone
post Mar 31 2005, 10:52 AM
Post #19

Neophyte
Group Icon

Wow...I should have known spiders did stuff like this! Well at least I've been respectful of most of them. Not all of course as I sometimes just killed them. But I'll be more careful from now on.

Plus I'm sort of confused at what the guy was saying...I understood his posts but the thing about the spiders and scrying...that part was confusing. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/7.gif)

--------------------
I am the son of Cain,
I am the son of my Mother,
I am the son of darkness,
I am the Abyss.

+Quote Post

Aroura
post Mar 31 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

Note my tone of sarcsim in the getting the raid out... Spiders are harmless, unless they have been noted to being poisonus... even at that if they arent hovering over your bed or somewhere theyd consider you a threat they wont hurt you... If they are inside your home hanging out and poisonous... get out the hairspray and spary them... no lighter needed unless you are in a particularly twisted mood and like to watch em fry. I also follow the Feng shuei rules of they are good on the back porch but on the front porch/entry they are not good. So squish em if you feel like it... or hairspray em... or if your a softie like me and know they wont hurt you catch em and put them on the back porch.

Justice

--------------------
All belifs are false choose the ones that work best for you

+Quote Post

Chahel
post Apr 1 2005, 02:00 AM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

Wow! It's been a long time since I've laughed hard enough to cry. Thanks!

+Quote Post

Mr_Merlin
post May 5 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #22

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

Poor Mr Goatee and his 666 locker .... 666 is NOT the number of the beast despite the reference in the bible .... the number is actual fact 610!!!

I am always getting the number 666 ... I am a quantity surveyor and many of the tender figures and costs I get in pricing have the number 666 in them ... I would play cards at high school and always pull 666 in three card brag .... cars with 666 in the registration are always around me ...

but ...

I ain't into satanism ...

nor do I wish to be as I understand 666 to be a magic square number of unlimited potential ... either polarity .... I am a lightbringer ....

and it is an honour to have this number vibration .... I was born in a 6 ....

I have meditated on the vibration of 666 and it does not lead to satan or anything like that ....

not in my reality anyway ....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif)

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

+Quote Post

syn0sure
post Nov 23 2005, 10:47 PM
Post #23

Initiate
Group Icon

Regardless if spiders are heralds of orgasmic waves of pleasure - I hate them with a raw unbridled passion.

especially since I live in a country that is renoun for "Clock Spiders".

It takes 3 cans of raid and a huge boot to kill them.

*shudder*

+Quote Post

DarK
post Oct 23 2006, 11:31 PM
Post #24

Zelator
Group Icon

Wow...

Im just lost, as I have a pet tarantula and it has nothing to do with what he said.

+Quote Post

Venefica
post Nov 4 2006, 09:15 AM
Post #25

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have a pet spider named Blair, can she scry to?

This post has been edited by Venefica: Nov 4 2006, 09:16 AM

+Quote Post

Masery
post Nov 4 2006, 11:04 AM
Post #26

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Venefica @ Nov 4 2006, 07:15 AM) *
I have a pet spider named Blair, can she scry to?

All spiders evil and connected to the underworld? Perhaps he should take a break from horror films. Sounds like something that would happen in such a movie. Sanity can be a fragile thing.

I really like spiders and carry them from my home unless they are poisonous. Or scare me in the shower. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sport_boxing.gif)

Spiders make wonderful allies for shamanic journeys and magick. They are weavers and can aid in pulling together threads of possibility. Or casting a web to entagle intruders.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Venefica
post Nov 4 2006, 03:58 PM
Post #27

Neophyte
Group Icon

Yes they are wonderful creatures, and they make good pets to. I wonder if Blair will aid me in Spiritual work, she is a huge Chile Rose tarentula.

+Quote Post

ClockKeeper
post Nov 11 2006, 12:28 AM
Post #28

Neophyte
Group Icon

Time to go hunting. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/irvine.gif)

+Quote Post

DarK
post Nov 12 2006, 03:23 AM
Post #29

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Venefica @ Nov 4 2006, 01:58 PM) *
Yes they are wonderful creatures, and they make good pets to. I wonder if Blair will aid me in Spiritual work, she is a huge Chile Rose tarentula.

Mine is a Teraphusa Blondi (they're the largest type of tarantula, found in Northern Brazil)

QUOTE(Venefica @ Nov 4 2006, 01:58 PM) *

Mine is a Theraphusa Blondi (they're the largest type of tarantula, found in Northern Brazil)

+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Nov 12 2006, 06:44 AM
Post #30

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

I like the little buggers. They are efficient pesticide-free pest control. That's very important, considering I HATE insects--if I find something in the house and the number of legs can be evenly divided by three, the fucker dies.

My mother rescued a couple black widows from her science lab where some of her kids were going to squash them. She put them in some sealed petri dishes, brought them home, and released them in the back of our property in the bushes by the lake. They probably got eaten by birds, but hey, they gotta take their chances too.

Spiders are protective, and they can also be guides. Both functions are valuable and should be cultivated.

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >