Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Infernal Experiences, Infernal Workings
chaos_mage4
post Jul 28 2005, 11:19 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey everyone, just list your experiences from working with the Infernal Beings here. Like, which ones did you evocate, talk to, etc. etc. So basically just list your experiences from Infernal Beings here. I don't have any experiences.
Thanks,
Chaos_mage4
P.S. I also did this in the Necronomicon, Goetia, and Enochian.

This post has been edited by chaos_mage4: Jul 28 2005, 11:25 AM

--------------------
"I am alone: there is no God where I am."
-Liber Legis, 2:23

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Soror LVX
post Aug 25 2005, 11:10 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Didn't get any names, but they indeed were infernal. I sent them flying.
More later....

+Quote Post

moonburn
post Dec 14 2005, 09:33 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

As for general experiences, I can say that they have been pleasant, overall. The only time that things ever got (get) out of hand is when I was already unbalanced. I've never had them try to get into my head or posess me. I did have an experience with Paimon taking my energy, but that was resolved really well. A friend of mine argued that it wasn't fair and that was that. As long as you're an interesting person (and worth their time), I don't see any reason why you'd have a bad experience... barring stupidity (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

p.s.- they'll even do you favors (i.e. there's no energetic mark-up. Garbage in is garbage out, in this case)- though it is expected that you keep working with them, as a courtesy.

Edit: I heartily recommend working with Paimon. For my own purposes, I have consistently gotten good results from him (even when I was vague). If you are sincerely respectful of them, then they'll be good to you (within reason.. they're only demons (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ). If you aren't, then don't bother trying to be.. they'll just mess with you.

This post has been edited by moonburn: Dec 14 2005, 09:42 AM

--------------------
Reality is a moot point.

+Quote Post

FraterLux
post Jan 4 2006, 01:39 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

I’ve dealt with a few demons but only two really impressed themselves upon me. Teeral was the first demon I ever tried to summon. I was using my back porch simply because it’s the largest open space in the house. I can’t say I expected much. I noticed some odd visual distortion effects and a one point a strong sewage odor. I tried voicing a few questions but got no response. Being the stupid newbie I was at the time I assumed it was a failed summoning and just left. I came out the next mourning to find my porch furniture tipped over, the chairs thrown around, and the trash can dumped out and tossed off the porch. Not going to make that mistake again. The only other time worth mentioning is when I summoned Belphegor. He appeared first as a depression in a chair and then seemed to fill out with smoke before solidifying. We talked for a while about what he could do and what I would have to give him in return and then I sent him away. His leaving left me worn out and while I’m not sure how to describe it, it seemed to take a feeling of power out of the room with it. I could definitely feel it come and go. I’m not sure how safe it is to make deals with demons, but Belphegor didn’t leave me with any sense of evil, simply a feeling of power. I’d be interested to see other peoples responses to this posting topic.

--------------------
Frater Lux

No one can give you wisdom you must discover it for yourself, on the journy through life, which no one can take for you.
-Sun Bear

+Quote Post

vredesbyrd
post Mar 18 2006, 01:14 PM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

wow, how did you all manage to summon?

--------------------
ALLEHELGENS DOD I HELVEDS RIKE!!! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SATAN!!!

+Quote Post

LordCorpusOpium
post Jun 2 2006, 08:23 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have been studying the branch of Demology for a few years now and I can only say that with a safe aproach everything will be fine.I have communicated with quite a few demons and I cant say it was a bad expirience.I found Samael to be specialy interesting, polite and understanding.You just have to know how to ask, and never be rude or aggresive.You can learn and gain much, and also if you are stupid,you can get hurt.If you play with fire you shall burn..

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse