Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Dreams And The Necronomicon..., Same as topic title
levannah60
post Oct 13 2009, 01:17 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

The other night, I had felt real strong to take my copy of the simon necronomicon out and read it, but I was extremly exausted as I had my tooth pulled earlier that same day and was taking antibiotics for it and hydrocodine for the pain...well, I was so tired, that I didnt even read it, but set it down near my bed, then went to sleep. I had a very vivid dream of a spirit that was in the form of my room mate that is renting a room from me...now, I knew that it was a spirit, etc, But I listioned to him. He was trying to convince me that he knew about the spirit that was causing me trouble (Him), and not only did he know about him, but he knew him and that he wasnt good. Well..in the dream I get up, go to my roomate's room and ask him if he came in my room...my roomate said no, and I come back to my room and then jerk awake sudenly...with the oddest feeling. Now, I keep my room locked at night...so, I got up, and did exactly what I did in the dream...I went to my roomates room, and was about to open my mouth to ask him if he had been to my room, when I recalled that this would be a dumb question...as he knows good and well that I lock my door at night. But he noticed the odd look on my face and asked me if I was ok...so for some reason, I blurted out that I had a nightmare...and he said it was possibly the medicine. And then I went back to bed. I quit taking the pain medication after that, and suffered in agnony with tylonol...simply because the hydrocodine made me dizzy, sleey and sick at my stomach. But I cannot shake the feeling that the book had an odd place in that dream I had. This is not the first time I have had an odd experince just by the presense of the necronomicon...But this is certainly the strangest for me. Any thoughts?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse