Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Preserving Metaphysical & Physical Properties, Like a magick fridge
fatherjhon
post Jan 29 2014, 10:11 AM
Post #1

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

I just finished coming up with a list of finished products for my bulk herb and stone buy this year. Got some good stuff on the list like planetary oil set and Taoist offering balls but I often run in the the problem that I don't have enough space and I take too long to make these things; some of it goes bad before I finished with it. I have had my plant stone parts sitting around for months and months now. As the linked post shows this is not the first time I have had this problem. It has gotten me thinking about a way I could preserve metaphysical & physical properties of herbs, herb products, blood, and other animal bits. Preferably with minimal space and investment. I was thinking some kind of modification of the large ceder chest I currently keep most of my things in. Sigils or other forms of generic magick do not seem appropriate here as the physical as well as the metaphysical properties need to be effected. Perhaps Fire elemental products in a container lined with a solid fire accumulator like one finds in a magick mirror; or just line the whole thing with universal accumulator. Not sure if this would preserve the vitality of the products though.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse