Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Making Psi Balls
Metatron
post Apr 9 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi everyone,
I tried making psi balls between my hands but I wonder what's the practical use of it?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Satarel
post Apr 10 2005, 03:11 AM
Post #2

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

Not much - it's just an exercise... although it can lead to interesting things - try moving it into your fist and punching someone.

--------------------
IPB Image

The value of an individual is not numerically assignable. Given the individual's infinite capacity to affect change (for better or for worse), it follows that their value is just as infinite. Logically then, not only are all individuals of equal value, but all possible combinations and groupings of individuals are of equal value, and finally, no matter an individual's past actions, their capacity to affect positive change is not diminished.

The value of the individual is sacrosanct, but actions must be directed in an effort to affect positive change.

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Apr 10 2005, 03:58 AM
Post #3

GONE
Group Icon

It would also be an interesting exercise to send the psi-ball off and use it as a focus for remote viewing. Send it somewhere familiar, maybe a house you used to live in or an old school building, and remote view at different times of the day and night.

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Apr 10 2005, 04:50 AM
Post #4

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

Me being more physically grounded, would have trouble with such applications, although I have experimented with "worming out" through my third eye chakra...

--------------------
IPB Image

The value of an individual is not numerically assignable. Given the individual's infinite capacity to affect change (for better or for worse), it follows that their value is just as infinite. Logically then, not only are all individuals of equal value, but all possible combinations and groupings of individuals are of equal value, and finally, no matter an individual's past actions, their capacity to affect positive change is not diminished.

The value of the individual is sacrosanct, but actions must be directed in an effort to affect positive change.

+Quote Post

Metatron
post Apr 10 2005, 07:23 AM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(mediocracy @ Apr 10 2005, 09:58 AM)
It would also be an interesting exercise to send the psi-ball off and use it as a focus for remote viewing. Send it somewhere familiar, maybe a house you used to live in or an old school building, and remote view at different times of the day and night.

That is interesting and I never heard of that. I'm not sure how to go about doing it though. My best guess is you transfer our consciousness to the ball and send it? Care to elaborate more please?

Me being more physically grounded, would have trouble with such applications, although I have experimented with "worming out" through my third eye chakra...
I'm not sure I understand what do you mean by "worming out" and what was you're trying to accomplish doing that?

Psi balls is the only thing I can do right now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) and I'd love to learn more from you.

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Apr 10 2005, 08:22 AM
Post #6

GONE
Group Icon

http://skepdic.com/remotevw.html

You may also find it useful to check the library for articles and pdf's on OBE, Astral Projection and Meditation.

+Quote Post

Wiseone
post Apr 10 2005, 12:29 PM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

For me psiballs have many uses. One example is that I use a psiball as a vessal for energy to be given to say forests to protect them. The psiball is made to keep the energy inside it until it arrives at it's destination than releases it. I haven't thought up THAT many things to use it for but I'll eventually will. I'm planning to use it for other purposes soon, such as sending messages to others, etc.

--------------------
I am the son of Cain,
I am the son of my Mother,
I am the son of darkness,
I am the Abyss.

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Apr 10 2005, 11:26 PM
Post #8

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

I'm not sure I understand what do you mean by "worming out" and what was you're trying to accomplish doing that?

Well... can you feel your third eye chakra?
If so, try bending your mind, your eyes, your perceptions out through that chakra - it's a very weird experience. You'll probably need to close your eyes to do it properly, but basically, it's like you've just become a worm coming out of your third eye - "worming out".

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

p4r4norm4
post Apr 11 2005, 06:47 AM
Post #9

Initiate
Group Icon

greetings all,

am a psion and also a reiki practinioner..
one quite practical use of psiballs i found its when sending healing to somebody far away..
when i send healing to people that need it.. i usually start out with a psiball.. focus the energy between my hands creating a psiball.. from each hand i can feel the energy flowing out to the psiball and also energy from the other hand..
when the connection if established with the person in question then i stop feeling the energy flowing from the other hand.. the psiball is not there anymore, but the flow of energy continues as normal.. that means that the person is receiving the energy..

--------------------

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

+Quote Post

bym
post Apr 12 2005, 06:51 AM
Post #10

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Just a quick note....
I hope that when you administer healing to those remote to you that you ask their permissiom before bombarding them with healing 'energy'. Psi balls coming at me from an unknown source would splatter all over my shields and probably annoy the crap out of me. In this newage day, it has become quite common for do-gooders to blindly try to heal others without any thought as to the situation surrounding the person they want to help. Good intentions...road to hell... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/5.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

p4r4norm4
post Apr 13 2005, 01:51 AM
Post #11

Initiate
Group Icon

healing somebody without permission is against the ethics of reiki..
how can you help somebody if that somebody doesn't want to be helped..

--------------------

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Apr 13 2005, 03:02 AM
Post #12

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

Um... I patch my girlfriend up without her permission all the time. Especially in cases of heavy sleep deprivation.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

p4r4norm4
post Apr 13 2005, 07:38 AM
Post #13

Initiate
Group Icon

keep in mind that some things, like illness happen for a reason.. it's like a lesson from life.. the person has to learn from the mistakes that placed them in that position..
when a person gives permisson or seeks healing or help in any way, he/she acknowledges that something is not right and tries to get out of the situation.. unfortunately many people don't learn from their mistakes and fall into the same unwanted situations again eventually..

of course I believe in some situations when permission cannot be taken, it is wise to follow instinct..

--------------------

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Apr 13 2005, 08:07 AM
Post #14

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

There's a balance involved.
She has bloodshot eyes, and feels tired as hell - so I give her the energy she needs to counteract it. Now I have bloodshot eyes and feel tired... but I have the advantage - I'm like an energy sinkhole, so I'll quickly even out with the surrounding energies (people).

However, she still learns not to. She doesn't like seeing me take on her problems like that...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Uni Reflections
post May 19 2005, 08:59 PM
Post #15

Zelator
Group Icon

I still need help in making one... I get heat, but that it... Anything else I need to feel and is heavy meditation involved?

--------------------
Purple Pill level:

Unification Theorium:
http://home.ripway.com/2005-2/265334/UnificationTheorem.doc
Uni-Force:
http://home.ripway.com/2005-2/265334/Uni-Force.doc

But now I am a Lord of the Monestary of Balance, boy have i come far in one year...
http://fraterhabilus.proboards61.com/index.cgi
http://supremeunione.proboards45.com/

The three parts of any magicakl process: Visualization{Imagination} + Intent{Emotion, Willpower, and Desire/Want} + Belief {Self-Trust and Self-Belief}

+Quote Post

bym
post May 20 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #16

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
Try:
www.psipog.net
They will instruct you on psiballs.......
Good luck! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

FrostByte
post May 31 2005, 06:49 AM
Post #17

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

there is another site for psi and magick articles etc. this site was quite small a year ago. i was amazed to see how fast it was growing.

i don't visit psipog so much any more, i lurk around here:
http://www.theveritasacademy.net/

+Quote Post

wongfeihung
post Jul 8 2005, 09:47 PM
Post #18

Neophyte
Group Icon

Although this thread is dead, I would like to mention that a psiball is nothing more than a construct programmed to sit in the shape of a ball. Anything else you do is programming ontop of a normal psiball making it more of an alternative construct. Constructs have an infinite amount of uses but are limited to what you yourself can do.

I recommend reading up on it more! Since your a beginnner you wont find very many uses for it yet but you will in time, just keep the practice up!

(Note: www.psipog.net has a good handbook for beginners that is free and you can read over adobe reader and it will teach you what to do after psiballs. It covers everything from Constructs to Telepathy to OBE's)

To: UniOne, I think you should read the above mentioned handbook and everyone feels their own unique feeling when using psi! (I feel heat but also a repelling force like opposite ends of a magnet) -- Just a thought

+Quote Post

lpol99
post Jul 7 2006, 04:11 AM
Post #19

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Zahaqiel @ Apr 10 2005, 01:11 AM) *
Not much - it's just an exercise... although it can lead to interesting things - try moving it into your fist and punching someone.

do u mean physically punching some one or wid physic

+Quote Post

Chorozon
post Jul 7 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

Heres an overview of psionics pdf book

http://www.psipog.net/thepsionshandbook01.pdf