Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Varying Angles Used In Unicursal Rituals
Mchawi
post Apr 29 2011, 01:54 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Reading, J.M.Greers book and just bumped into yet another example of the unicursal given with a different set of angles utilized for invocation/banishing, in this case he has what would be the banishment of Saturn as the invocation of the Sun, which may make sense given the opposing attributes but doesn't make any as it doesn't cross the line of association for the "planet", in that regard the text I work from has the invocation of the Sun as being from/toward the QBL'stic symbols center as would make sense and is applied to all directions given for invoking/banishing... this follows on from the author of Sexual Sorcery who also has people approaching things diffrently also in regards to Saturn, although I'm not sure what it was as I don't have the book to hand. Perhaps the banishing and invocation were mixed up.

Any reason for this?

Can't see people getting the same result from using different invocation and banishing patterns, from my knowledge the forces involved will bring about what they're supposed to regardless of how one has "tricked" oneself into thinking one thing means another... all texts are QBL'stic also so theres no wishy washy, "it feels like it should be" stuff going on.

If anyone has Sexual Sorcery to hand it'd be good to know the directions given within it.

Peace
/M/

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse