Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Water Problems
Agata
post May 26 2012, 02:07 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

Please can someone help me out? I have one problem after the next always involving water. Did I offend some water god? Does some water god need an offering? I find it hard to believe that these are just coincidences. First the hose that feeds water to the ice-maker, then I was diagnosed with a cyst on the left kidney--more water really, then the roof and the ceiling leaking, then the relief valve was leaking because? I don't something --compression tank? -- was full of water and now there is a new flood because who knows why?? Who did I piss off so bad and what do I need to do? Anybody? Please?

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post May 28 2012, 03:51 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Check out your horoscope and see if you have water type afflictions. But just because you have problems with water doesn't mean you will have hard aspects with water in your scope. Fire seems to project these issues more than water, for example. Since you have had re-occurring issues, you could check out the transits to see where the problems is coming from.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

lyah
post Jul 12 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Now normally someone sane might tell you to stay away from water. I would suggest, if you feel like you've truly offended a water god, to try to make amends. Libation perhaps? Cleaning trash away from a stream? (watch out for snakes) Offerings? Also, you might want to look into certain water fae/bogart that would be bothering you...I seem to recall one that acts like a poltergeist, and brings around certain watery problems you describe. Whatever you do, don't bad mouth the fae, if thats what it is.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse