Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Happy Vd, valentine's day party, 7pm cst, feb 15 2009
esoterica
post Feb 15 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #1

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

pharm, telepathic or projecting are all welcome - the dead and the others are welcome too, so drag your fav spirit or entitly along

7-? pm cst, in my temple's north 40 - look for the beating red heart-light in the grove - same spot since 1991 - see if we can out-do the good turnout of last year

consenting, open-minded adults only, no divorced and no single marrieds looking to cheat - go cuddle with your spouse that you promised before god to never stray from, regardless, until death do you part

tantric energy collected goes to the witches for balancing the earth energies - they totally decide what to do with it and when - you are indicating agreement to the behavior rules, intentions, results, and consequences of breaking the rules given by showing up

same vip rooms for discreet feudal meet-ups, and even more secluded spots in the groves for tender moments with old friends

we are very well protected from wandering nastiness and remoters by some friends serving as guards - best social behavior and attitude is suggested, especially around the guards as they haven't had much human interaction and might not get the joke - no magic, no meanness and partners will both consent to all activity - these are the hardest guards we've ever had - thanks cru for the clan intro

behave or get splinched, you have been warned

i'm looking forward to tonite - in seclusion and preparing until 6 then lighting the beacon around 6:30 - contacts welcome after 6 pm cst

first timer guide: (telepathic)
keep it clean - salt bath/soak suggested before contact
prepare yourself for a wild time - be sure of your desire and mental attitude before you begin - this is primal magic not play-pretties for wanna-bes and poseurs
when you are ready, assume a comfortable position somewhere private - do not touch yourself
relax, and look sideways across space and time for a blood-red beating heart-light surrounded by my temple wall
there are groves and trees within, and waterfalls and streams - you can hear them, and smell them, and even know how them would feel if you touched them
the wall is not just a wall, but a sphere that walls out anything and everything that does not beat in accordance with the heart-light
do not approach the guards that patrol the walls - look for a door in the wall
there is a well nearby - throw your cares into the well, with a wish to turn them into coolness - feel the chill
accept being here and being the non-physical you - you may feel your physical body back on earth as well, but that is ok as you are tied to it with a silver cord
you are both physical and non=physical, but the non-physical is not tied to the earth - the real you can go anywhere and do anything
you do not bring your illnesses, good or evil, or even habits with you - the non-physical you does not exist physically to have any medical problems or infirmities
mount the 7 stone steps to the ancient door marked with my symbol - you will know it when you see it
just be sure it is my door, ask the door a question that comes into your mind, and discern if it is the right door, and if you are ready to enter
if you are sure, and your awareness is beating with the heart-light, then enter - welcome, and enjoy!
at first you may perceive the others as orbs or misty blobs, but this will pass as you connect with them
like any first-time meetings in a social situation, things can be scary, but like any good hostess i will announce you to the crowd and they will greet you merrily
expect only the best at my parties, be prepared for your past lives to precede you, and for most to know more about you than you have forgotten about yourself
those with no past life experience will probably learn some of it, unless it is blocked for good reason
relax and mingle, and if you find the right someone, know that it will be an awesome experience going far beyond mere reproductive physical mating
it is an experience beyond all others, this sharing of non-physical amorphous energies - deep and meaningful, it is why i bother to have the party

be there or be square,
-es

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Feb 18 2009, 08:30 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

a great time was had by all, except a few who came in secret but left very hurredly

many thanks to all the heathen - very good as a band too

to my very special someone: mmmmmmmm!

i love you all - the heart-light has been extinguished until next year

god i love that place, and sacred-magick too - where else could one post such an invitation but here?

-es

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Feb 18 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

I'm not entirely sure if this is congratulating Vagrant Dreamer's birthday or we're having a happy Venereal Disease.

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse