Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

De-charging Sigils?
ClockKeeper
post Nov 21 2006, 07:44 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

We all know that you can charge sigils through certain good and happy experiences, but what if you think of your sigil when you are depressed or sad? Could that actually effect it's effeciency somehow?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 3)
OmNamaShivaya
post Nov 21 2006, 09:05 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings bro..
I would think that if you are sad and you are thinking of the sigil(perhaps dat of an archangel)im sure you would feel better in no time as the energy in the sigil would transfer over to you..it MIGHT be possible that your sigil could lose some power.But im not really sure about that..just my two cents worth.

+Quote Post

Kraussisus
post Apr 3 2007, 04:24 PM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

I think, if anything, the sigil would absorb all the bad energy from your bad feelings.
I don't there's any actually to "drain" your sigil's energy on the spot (on accident, anyways.).
In all my experience, albeit it's not much, the sigil absorbs energy regardless of the emotion you feel.

--------------------
Say you had a portal that sent things back in time.
You also have string.
Now, you throw one end of the string in and your past self holding the original end catches it.
Where's the fourth end, then?

+Quote Post

The Wanderer
post Apr 25 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Kraussisus @ Apr 3 2007, 03:24 PM) *
I think, if anything, the sigil would absorb all the bad energy from your bad feelings.
I don't there's any actually to "drain" your sigil's energy on the spot (on accident, anyways.).
In all my experience, albeit it's not much, the sigil absorbs energy regardless of the emotion you feel.

Greetings. I am a runecaster, and familiar with sigils. I do have a couple of questions, and I may
be able to help you.

First what is the sigil on? (wood, bone, stone, etc) This can make a big different to the power and
how effective it is, depending on what the sigil is for.

What is your sigil spefically for? (Healing, protection, wealth, fertility, etc)
If the sigil is for a specific purpose, it may not be in the realm of assisting you with
your depression.

The sigil is not supposed to drain you of energy. Leading to my next question,
Where did you get it and what kind of person gave/sold it to you? Or did you make it yourself?

Have you done any rites or ceremonies with the sigil?

Your question is very vague, but if you like, I can try to help you get a better understand how
sigils work, and what this particular sigil can do to help you.

Blessings abundant

The Wanderer

--------------------
Anticipation without Expectation

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2024 - 07:59 PM