Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Thinking Of Attempting To Draw Energy From A Haunted House, Feeding of Hauntings
Barnard
post Jun 8 2009, 10:37 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

A girl I was with yesterday said her house is haunted. She said that she always had to have a light on. When she walked through the house, she wouldn't turn the last light off until the next one was on.

The only strange event I noticed was that her TV powered off and then back on unexpectedly. She said something strange happened when she used the bathroom. I forgot what it was. I approached the TV to see if I could sense something, but felt nothing. I did however sense some spirtual energy coming from her baby portrait on the wall. It seemed to be hiding from me, because I may be able to absorb it.

I'm thinking about asking her if i can sleep over again, this time to browse the house with the lights off in order to draw the spirit energy. I've experienced hauntings myself in the past

I don't want to get rid of the ghosts but instead I want to draw their spirit energy for my own use. I've found that I've involuntarily absorbed human emotions from people I've been close to and believe and can do the same with any supernatural force. I absorb them and temporily drain them from them. An emotional / spirit vampire, if you will. Emotions, I believe, are spiritual so if I absorb spirit energy from that house that has manifested itself into a form of power...

The reason I know that I can also draw from ghosts is because, I had experienced hauntings in the past. And they didn't stick around long. I believe that I had involuntarily absorbed them. I guess that I feed off of them, i suppose.

If I consume enough, I might be able to activate my dormant power. Levitate trucks, alter matter, create visual and audio illusions, large things like that

Most likely because of this, these forces will try to hide from me. I remember that one could provoke evil spirits by saying something or chanting infront of a mirror at midnight. Is that true?

What do you make of all this?

Thanks

--------------------
Stand strong for what's true in your heart, your mind and your soul. Be different. Be true. Be real.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ron stafford
post Jun 8 2009, 02:55 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Spirit energy is pretty lame.If you want to boost your energy levels just stand on a Ley Line with Intent or ask Mother Earth for an extra helping of energy.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 8 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #3

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

I think you are just sensitive to energy around you. Your past experiences with hauntings may actually just be your mind percieving entities in transite or simply passing by. I would not advise you absorb any entity. When you absorb energy the composition of that energy does not change. Therefore if you absorb negative energy you will have more negative energy in your body. If you basically absorb the essence of a ghost that ghost will then be a part of you. In other words, if you absorb a ghost you really make it bond to you rather than just go away. And a ghost bonded to you, at least, will leech energy from you. At worse it will take on full possession. neither a good idea. You might try to do a smudging ritual around the property. More than likely the reason this girl experiences ghost activity is because the ghost is actually attatched to her and is most active (for whatever reason) while she is in that house.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Barnard
post Jun 9 2009, 12:05 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acid09 @ Jun 8 2009, 11:36 PM) *

I think you are just sensitive to energy around you. Your past experiences with hauntings may actually just be your mind percieving entities in transite or simply passing by. I would not advise you absorb any entity. When you absorb energy the composition of that energy does not change. Therefore if you absorb negative energy you will have more negative energy in your body. If you basically absorb the essence of a ghost that ghost will then be a part of you. In other words, if you absorb a ghost you really make it bond to you rather than just go away. And a ghost bonded to you, at least, will leech energy from you. At worse it will take on full possession. neither a good idea. You might try to do a smudging ritual around the property. More than likely the reason this girl experiences ghost activity is because the ghost is actually attatched to her and is most active (for whatever reason) while she is in that house.

Thank you. I could sense some powerful energy from her. It felt like passion, a tremendous capacity for love. Perhaps there was something else there, hidden in that energy that not even an experienced sorcerer could sense. I'll take a closer peak when i see her again.

I'm also going to put more attention into the baby portrait. I sensed something there, but it didn't feel hostile. Could it be protecting her?

--------------------
Stand strong for what's true in your heart, your mind and your soul. Be different. Be true. Be real.

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post Jun 9 2009, 01:15 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

It's not beyond the realm of possibility that you drain the energy of spirits rather than the other way around. Matter tends to absorb energy, after all; you are grounded and incarnated, in your metaphorical "gravity well." To use magical or spiritual energy for your own purposes is what this forum is all about!

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Jun 10 2009, 08:02 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

hey! you know i was cleaning houses for a living for a while, and i had PLENTY of opportunities to come across spirits and hauntings. some of them were negative...and some of them were just there. I remember one time, the spirit (a little boy who was in the attic with his little sister (whom he had protected with his own body in his life time) walked straight into me and through him, I experienced a VERY strong sensation of being strangled. when i looked up, there was the memory of a drunk hateful man standing above me his huge hands squeezing my little neck. I broke away and immediately ran out of the attic, and refused to clean it...and for the rest of the time i was cleaning the house...i was followed around by the same little boy and girl. I was a wreck from the amount of FEARFUL energy they gave to me...and if it hadn't been for my guide I would have passed out from being harassed so relentlessly...My point is...unless you want to invite that kind of painful and stressful energy into your conscience, do not do what you are suggesting. there is a VERY good reason these spirits have not moved on...their energy attests to that. However, I was always unwilling to commune with spirits...and by avoiding such situations instead of actively seeking them out i am still quite inexperienced, and no less sensitive for it; Just be cautious is all I can say! Don't bite off more than you can chew, hehe.

+Quote Post

Jenfucius
post Jun 12 2009, 02:28 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

"What do you make of all this?"

Acid09 is right. You proabably have a good chance of getting possessed by some entity instead. Becareful. Some things are best not to have in your body.
btw Any drastic mood changes or changes in behaviour? Any streaks of misfortune or mysterious illnesses?
Double check to make sure your aura is cleanse & free of any entity.

Among Chinese beliefs decease human spirits are refered to as "Hungry Ghosts" because of their yin nature. They absorb yang life energy to sustain them. Thats why when people who encounter ghosts feels a "chill" around them. Its because some of their life yang essence has been taken. You might want to confirm with kinjo on this one.
(my 2 cents)

This post has been edited by Jenfucius: Jun 12 2009, 02:40 PM

+Quote Post

Barnard
post Jun 30 2009, 12:57 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

What is a ley line?

Also, the last time I was at her house, I didn't sense anything abnormal. Might be because there were more people around. Either that, or the energy was already gone. Also, she hadn't mentioned anything strange after that. I hadn't been there in a week.

Valkyrie, the thing you mentioned is the very thing I'm seeking. Something powerful and terrifying. Only when I was mortally terrified when I was threatened by a band of muggers as a child was I able to escape them with just the power of my mind. It was my highest point of fear and the only time I did something supernatural - Shrugging them off and bypassing the high fence before they even had time to move. I've learned that I can channel fear into power, but I had never experienced that kind of fear again. But if I can embrace fear while absorbing spiritual energy, that can lead to some amazing results.

Jen, it is very rare that I am in ill health and when it happens, it goes away quickly. Its like I have an advanced immune system that just won't tolerate adverse effects. Hell even on a poor diet lacking major nutrients, i remain in good health. As for mood, I'm generally mellow, with rare changes to my tone. The only outbursts i ever have are quick frustrations in response to annoying circumstances and it lasts seconds.

--------------------

+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Jul 26 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

I would try, I mean the worst case scenario is that is does get bound to you. So then you work with it. If it hides from you or weakens when you are near it seems to point to you being dominate, now if it got stronger and more obvious with you around I probably would back off. Your call, good luck

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse