Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Online Witchcraft/occult Stores, wich ones are the reliable ones?
TiacSway
post Dec 16 2006, 11:33 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

This is the internet, and as such there is plenty of fraud to go around, so you can understand why i hesitate to deal with online stores i know nothing about.

Now, i've looked through some of "The Witches Voice" links to online shops, but there are so many, its like picking out the good needle from a pile of broken ones. Frustrating to say the least.

Now, i know about these, and they seem fairly reliable:

Magick Moon

Sacred Mists Shoppe

Spellspot

The only reason i say this is because i've made succesfull orders to all of these shops without too many problems. (Some were slower than others, but at least i got what i needed undamaged).

Now i am wondering what the other shops are. There are hundreds (and no doubt more) of shops on the internet, but i'd like to stick with ones that have positive feedback from people who arent just a name in a guestbook.

So feel free to post whatever websites you have placed orders from, be they succesfull or unsuccesfull, along with your overall opinions.

Note to mods: if this is the wrong section, i apologize.

--------------------
I cast my lot with the shadows. May the Gods and Godesses of Night hear my words and welcome me into their embrace.

So mote it be.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Silversheep
post Sep 1 2007, 03:28 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(TiacSway @ Dec 16 2006, 11:33 PM) *
This is the internet, and as such there is plenty of fraud to go around, so you can understand why i hesitate to deal with online stores i know nothing about.

Now, i've looked through some of "The Witches Voice" links to online shops, but there are so many, its like picking out the good needle from a pile of broken ones. Frustrating to say the least.

Now, i know about these, and they seem fairly reliable:

Magick Moon

Sacred Mists Shoppe

Spellspot

The only reason i say this is because i've made succesfull orders to all of these shops without too many problems. (Some were slower than others, but at least i got what i needed undamaged).

Now i am wondering what the other shops are. There are hundreds (and no doubt more) of shops on the internet, but i'd like to stick with ones that have positive feedback from people who arent just a name in a guestbook.

So feel free to post whatever websites you have placed orders from, be they succesfull or unsuccesfull, along with your overall opinions.

Note to mods: if this is the wrong section, i apologize.

------------------

I would add the following online stores :

Elder & teacher Raven Grimmasi's business
www.ravensloft.biz

www.ravenmoonlight.com

www.azuregreen.com

www.stormsong.org

Love & Light,
Silversheep (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse