Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages 1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 How To Summon Enki, Some spells I wrote by which you can work with my master.
UnKnown1
post Apr 25 2006, 10:04 PM
Post #1

Smasher666
Group Icon

A set of Incantations to converse with Master Enki, Lord of All Magick. Scribed by Smasher666.

Prepare a new bowl using the three symbols on your aga mass ssaratu and in addition add the sigil of Marukka, the second name of Marduk. This will be a special bowl for Enki when working with the following incantations. Before the operation, place bread in the bowl. After saying "Thou art conjured!", light the bread and sacrifice it to Master Enki. A bowl of salt water should also be prepared.

The first is a preliminary prayer of purification. This prayer can be said at any time when life is not going the way you would like it to.
Hearing this Enki will rush to your aid in ways beyond imagination.

Prayer to master Enki

May Enki hear my voice!

May Enki see my tears!

May Enki hear the sound of my weeping!

May Enki feel the agony of my mind heart and soul!

May Enki smell the stench of the wickedness done unto me!

May Enki be my judge!

May Enki be my lord!

May Enki lead me always!

May my soul belong to Enki always!

Enki you are my lord and master!

You alone determine my fate!

Do with me as you will my master Enki!

Lord Enki who I love above all inside this world and outside it decide my fate!

Zi anna Kanpa.

Zi Kia Kanpa.

Zi Enki Kanpa!

Zi Ea Kanpa!

Zi Dingir anna Kanpa!

Zi Dingir Kia Kanpa!

Zi DIngir Ea Kanpa!

Zi Dingir Enki Kanpa!

This post has been edited by smasher666: Apr 26 2006, 12:55 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 25 2006, 10:09 PM
Post #2

Smasher666
Group Icon

Next say this.

The conjuration of the water god.

Spirit of the water remember!

Enki, spirit of the sea remember!

Ea, spirit of the waves remember!

O god of water mighty son of Anu!

Most powerful among thy brothers!

Rise!

O god of the deep!

Rise up o god of water in thy majesty and consume my enemies!

Rise up o god of magick Ea in thy power and drown the sorcerers who persecute me!

Ea Gashroo oomunah yahnduroo tooshtey yeysh sheer eelahnee oo mah yahlkee!

Enki!

Eeyah Tzee eeyah!

Eeyah Tzee deengeer Enki kahnpah!

Rise up o son of the king Anu!

Rise up o father of the king Marduk!

It is I your priest who summons thee master!

Cast your spell upon evil and the evil doer!

Enchant the sorcerer and the sorceress!

Cover them with the waters of the great deep absu!

Drown them!

Put them to sleep under your spell!

Consume their powers!

Wash them away!

Rise up ea ba Enki ba Nuddimud tzee ahgah kahnpah!

Spirit of the god of water!

Thou art conjured!

Throw a bowl of salt water on the floor with the last line.

This post has been edited by smasher666: Apr 26 2006, 12:39 AM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 25 2006, 10:10 PM
Post #3

Smasher666
Group Icon

Now say this.

Invocation of Enki.

Thank you father Enki for all that you have done for me my father Ea.

I want to do your will master Ea.

Help me do your will lord Enki.

I owe you my master and I want to pay my debt in full.

I want to do your will Enki!

Make me do your will master Enki!

Command me!

Control me!

Be my guide!

Be me!

I invoke you into my body!

Enter my body!

Stay in my body!

Do not leave my body!

Become my body!

Eddunpanna!

Enki I am!

Enki I was!

Enki I shall be!

This post has been edited by smasher666: Apr 26 2006, 12:53 AM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 25 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #4

Smasher666
Group Icon

Now open the gate and behold the master!

The invocation of Enki gate.

Spirit of the planet of dreams remember!

Enki lord of the Earth remember!

Enki lord of the waters remember!

Enki lord of the food of life remember!

Enki lord of the waters of life remember!

Enki master of magicians and father of king marduk remember!

Enki lord of the waters of wisdom remember!

Enki who gives the seven shining Aphkhallhu powers remember!

Enki lord of the above and the below remember!

Enki first among the astral gods hearken and remember!

In the name of the covenant sworn between thee and the race of man!

I call to thee hearken and remember!

Enki lord of all magick powers open thy gates to thy servant!

By the name which I was given by Ea I call to thee open!

Gate of the greatest god open!

Gate of the dimension between the dimensions open!

Gate of the golden trident open!

Ia-kamuka Ia-eddunpanna! Ia-Addapa! Ia-D! Ia-Marukka! Ia-Ea! Ia-Enki! Ia-Nudummud! Ia-Barashakushu! Bara-aka-ba-an-dey-esh!

This post has been edited by smasher666: Apr 26 2006, 01:41 AM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 26 2006, 01:53 AM
Post #5

Smasher666
Group Icon

Concerning the walking of the Enki gate.

By falling before the altar in the manner described in the Necronomicon you may project astrally through the Enki gate.
Be sure to summon Holy Bandar and instruct him in his duties so that he can watch your body as you pass through the gate.

The step on the ladder of lights is nine being the planet Neptune beyond Adar.

However with this formulae you may pass the Enki gate at any time whether or not you have passed any of the previous gates.
This will make the passing of the other 7 planetary gates and the gate of Ganzir much easier.

You will need to be familiar with astral projection but this spell being powerful as that of all the Gates you may experiance visions whether or not you are familiar with astral projection or not.

When you fall to the floor your spirit will pass into the gate in the same manner which it does with the other gates.
You will be in darkness and may be attacked by Maskim. These demons will seek to stop you from passing but you must gain power over them. Do not stop for even a second. Run through the dark hall and push open the door at the other side.
Once you have opened the door at the other side of the dark hall you will meet my lord Enki sitting on his throne with Golden trident in hand. Bow before him and swear your alligence to him as a priest of the Necronomicon. He will give you weapons and Armour like that of the Goddess Inanna which will protect you in future astral walkings. He will give you a name at which time you will fall to the earth.

Ashnook here offers us his experiance with the passing of the Enki gate.

"When I did the invokation of Enki the air pressure became very tight around me and the air started to almost move in a circle around me

Then I proceed with the gate. I saw blinks of lights around me, each the color of the other gates.

When I closed my eyes I saw some sort of shadow rush me and I swung my sword at it. The gate opened and I ran through shooting lightening from Nanna off of me. I said open in the name of Aktissa! and i slammed through the gate.

Enki said "you are early Aktissa". He was F_CkING HUGE and carried in his left handa yellowish trident. He pointed it at me and my robe and sword lit up in white flames.
He said I could explore his palace anytime I wanted but that to truely walk to gate I must first find myself and that in his gate I would fight my worst fear.
I came out the way I came in a projected the X symbol on the gate."

Thank you Ashnook for sharing your gate walking with us. Anyone who dares to pass the Enki gate please tell us of what you experiance here.

This post has been edited by smasher666: Apr 26 2006, 01:57 AM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 26 2006, 03:15 AM
Post #6

Smasher666
Group Icon

Like most of my scribings this was written with something simular to automated writing. In other words by the hand of Enki.

A prayer to Bandar.

Bandar Holy Angel who reveals all things.

Reveal everything to me.

Bandar Holy Angel you are my wings.

Sacred wings which cover me.

Bandar I summon you into real and beholdable form.

Bandar you and I are one.

Walk with me on the path to god-hood.

Together we shall become gods.

Bandar guide me on the path to truth.

As I seek to discover the truth of all truths.

Bandar reveal the truth to me.

Cast light into the darkened places.

Let what dwells in the dark be destroyed by the might of your rays.

Zi dingir Anna Kanpa!

Zi Dingir Kia Kanpa!

Zi Dingir Bandar Kanpa!

Zi Dingir Enki Kanpa!

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 26 2006, 03:18 AM
Post #7

Smasher666
Group Icon

The holy angel BANDAR.

Here I wish to tell of my experience with working with this great and noble spirit. Others experience may differ and vary from mine as will be explained herein.

Let’s first look at what is written by the mad Arab. Much is written to evidently warn of the secrecy and sacredness of the ritual. It is put with a touch of dread that would make the unworthy fear to conjure such a dark angel. Sometimes the grimores say the opposite of what is actually intended. A guard if you will of that sacred magick. That it should be hidden from those unworthy and unchaste. It is hard to dechiper what the mad arab is not telling us about the Bandar. Indeed he seems a bit tight lipped about the Bandar which is the very heart and life of the system. Having given us the formulae to call Bandar and warning us sternly of the dangers he tells us little else. Except "Take what I have written here and discover the rest" rings loudly in my ears!

The normal invocation of the watcher calls the watcher from the fires of hell. The watcher is much like the angel race called Sepiroth fierce angels who guard the demons in hell and who guarded the Arc of the covenant. They are not happy angels. They are war like and fierce. However; not of a bad nature. They are serious as they have a very serious task. They differ from the race of ministering angels such as Michael and Gabriel. These are warriors simular to the race of Azrael the holy angel of death. If you break the covenant and work magick against the will of ENKI the BANDAR will turn on you.

"Whom no man has seen at any time. Whom no wizard has ever called. I call thee here now." This invocation of calling is meant to call a unique spirit special for the wizard who is summoning it. If that man has an evil mind something more akin a demon might come. This spirit will demand blood but none should be given to it. It should be banished. <That is if you screw up and summon an un-holy Bandar which does not abide by the covenant sworn between the race of gods and men.>It is fascinating that this ancient system seems simular to that of the more modern Holy Guardian Angel system of modern times.

A time of purification before summoning the watcher for the first time is very important. The body must be pure. The mind must be pure. The heart must be pure. This ensures from the good mental and spiritual state of the sorcerer that a good and kindly watcher like the god that hath made me may stand at my head always <Exorcism of the crown of ANU> A good exorcism to say before calling the Fire God preliminary to summoning the watcher. The Angel called is in some way a reflection of its master the invoker.

The watcher is supposed to be banished after the maklu rituals or whatever reason you called the angel is complete. I however never banish mine. This was revealed to me by ENKI through the 7th name ASARULUDU which name greatly resembles ASHARILUDU son of ENKI. The great king of the watchers. Instead the agga mass must be preformed within the space of every three days whether it be night or day not of matter. However night is a good time to try to send the watcher on noble errands. Use it but don’t abuse it. Hopefully you have called a holy one and not an unholy one. If so it will be pleased to embark on any task which it might prove its self vigilant which is right in the eyes of MARDUK.

I have been calling BANDAR an angel and have regarded him as one for quite some time. However after hearing the master sage SIMON’S thoughts I have come to the realization that BANDAR although sharing many qualities of the Sepiroth the BANDAR is not an angel. The BANDAR belongs closer to the spirit class of the Jinn because like humans BANDAR has free will. SIMON says the Bandar perhaps belongs in a special classification of its own.

If you neglect your BANDAR it will turn on you. The Mad Arab warns us of this in the Necronomicon. The master sage SIMON tells us in the Necronomicon tapes that the BANDAR will turn on us if we neglect the sacrifice.
The master sage SIMON has warned me personally that the BANDAR will turn on me if I neglect the sacrifice. Therefore being warned sternly by the master sage let us not neglect our sacrifices unto BANDAR.
The proper way to summon your personal BANDAR I will now give. Pg 69 in which the chapter about the watcher begins looks like the sign of Cancer. Cancer is ruled by the moon. It would be wise to summon BANDAR for the first time on the full moon.

Purchase a new bowl which you will use for no other purpose other than to feed BANDAR. With a black fine tipped magick marker such as a sharpie fine point permanent marker write the sign of the arra agga and Bandar as given on page 69. Then write the conjuration of the Aga Mass Ssaratu on pg 71 on the bowl. It would also be wise to write the sign of the 7th name of marduk with his name and word of calling on the bowl. This will help ensure that a good and kindly watcher comes and not a maskim. ASARULUDU’S word of calling is BANMASKIM.

The sacrifice is to be of fresh bread pine resin and lentil. Personally I have never used lentil but am under the impression that inhaling a non toxic amount of the lentil fumes may help your mind in the way of sensing BANDAR’S presence much stronger. I use a different weed which happens to only be legal in the state of California. If you can not find lentil do not worry it is not absolutely necessary but it would be prudent to find it. You do not have to burn pine resin in the bowl. I burn a stick of pine and a stick of sandalwood, incense in place of the resin.

Please turn to pgs 112 – 113. It would be best to make these for use in ritual. However if you are a penniless conjurer, and can not afford to make these then do as follows. For the Crown of Anu stand in the mirror and draw the eight rayed star of ANU / Inanna on your forehead. Then draw the 3 signs on the frontlet of calling in the order given from your chest to your navel. This is for protection.
Before drawing the symbols on your body, take a shower or ritual bath. Before the bath recite the prayer on pg 205 through the first six lines of 206. This is similar to the Christian confession for forgiveness’ of sins. You have asked the gods to forgive you for anything against them you might have done with this prayer. After the shower recite the preliminary purification invocation of Inanna on pg 110. In the blanks say your name and then SON OF ENKI.

Now enter your circle or if you have cojones big enough work without one. Without the double circle you will have no protection from BANDAR. However he will take this as a sign of respect and will not turn on you unless you neglect the sacrifices or perhaps do things unlawful such as using the URILLA text. BANDAR will attack you if you break the covenant between you and ENKI. That is if you are the priest of ENKI. If you are Christian or perhaps of some other faith I would strongly recommend that you use the double circle. Only work without the circle if your soul already belongs to ENKI. For the BANDAR will not attack the priest of ENKI unless the priest neglects the lunar sacrifice <at least once every 28 days> or does something unlawful such as using the URILLA text pg 181.

Purchase some gelled chaffing fuel which is flammable jelly sold in small metal cans. Place the can of chafing fuel in the BANDARS bowl and the bread in the bowl so that it will burn when the jelly is ignited.

Take 3 palm full’s of salt and throw them into a separate bowl of salt water. Sprinkle the salt water 60 times about the circle each time you sprinkle say EA which is another name for my master ENKI. Now recite The exorcism of the crown of ANU pg 78. Next say the conjuration of the fire god. Pg 65. As you say KAK-KAM-MANU-NU light the chafing fuel with a match. Use a match and not a lighter as sulfur comes from the earth. Now blow your breath just a tiny bit into the flames without blowing the fire out. So that water, earth, fire and wind have all been respected.

Now recite the normal invocation of the watcher pg 72-73. Then recite the special conjuration of the watcher pg 71 and stab the sword into the ground at the appropriate time.

At this time you should definitely feel the presence of BANDAR. Try to communicate with BANDAR. Make sure that the bread is burned well. BANDAR is usually summoned to perform rites from the MAKLU text pg 76 or when it is desired to enter the gates. BANDAR is banished with the formulae given on pg 73 the license to depart.

Concerning BANDAR’s sword. There are many ceremonial swords which are useful only as wall hangings. A real sword has a full tang a piece of metal which extends into the hilt so that when you strike the sword does not break. Steel is fine but if you know a smithy a sword of made of Iron may have magickal properties of its own better than a mixed metal like steel. Of course a machete is a cheap alternative and works perhaps just as well. Buy an engraving gun and inscribe on it the agga the arra and the Bandar. Also the seal of, Ganzir pg 11 and on the reverse the 3 signs from the frontlet of calling, the eight rayed star of Inanna, and horned moon. A good time to make the sword is on a full moon which is the night of walking but check the positions of the planets <use astrology> and try to pick a favorable time or at least a time when no planets are retrograde. Mars retrograde would be a bad time. Mars on your ascendant would be a good time. Even a lunar eclipse <which happens on full moon> might be an excellent time. I was born on the lunar eclipse of June 4th 1974 with Neptune conjunct moon. Neptune is the planet of ENKI and is the ninth gate. As the prophets such as Jesus, Buddha and Mohammad were born on lunar eclipses you might say that I am the prophet of ENKI.

Now I will give the formulae to work with BANDAR in a higher way than given in the book. Let us note that this is also a much more dangerous way. You should only try this if you are a priest of ENKI. Meaning that your mind heart and soul belong to my master EA. Instead of banishing the BANDAR you can keep him in this plane of existence where he will grow stronger. You will need to keep a candle burning for him 24 hours a day 7 days a week. The best kind of candle to use is a saint candle which is often used when someone dies or someone is in a time of need. BANDAR likes saint candles. With a black marker write the 3 signs pg 69. Then write a prayer for BANDAR on the candle. Example “BANDAR my holy guardian angel grow strong in this world that you may protect me and do whatever is good in the eyes of our master ENKI.
You must always keep a candle burning for BANDAR on his altar. You should have a special altar for BANDAR if you are working with him without banishing. Every day you must place fresh bread in his bowl. You will notice that the bread may become rock hard in only the space of one day. Every day you must burn pine and sandalwood incense for BANDAR. Within the space of every 3 days you must perform the Aga Mass Ssaratu. If BANDAR is hungry before then he will let you know by tapping on walls doors and windows. He will also try to communicate with you in this fashion. With all lights off with the exception of his candle you might see strange shapes appear in the shadows behind the candle such as a warrior with a helmet. If you want BANDAR to follow you or in the event you need to summon him for help say BANDAR COME and he will either appear hovering in the air over your back or appear as a dog walking behind you. This will only work if BANDAR is already in the physical world. Otherwise if you need his help you must summon him with the special conjuration pg 71.

Special thanks to the un-official High Priest of the Necronomicon Simon. Who helped me better understand the Holy Bandar.

In the words of Simon.

Good Hunting!

This post has been edited by smasher666: Apr 26 2006, 04:56 AM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 26 2006, 04:46 AM
Post #8

Smasher666
Group Icon

Use of exorcisms within the system.

The master sage Simon gives good advice in the preface of the Necronomicon regarding using banishings from your religion. Having chosen Enki as my master I only use the banishings in the book itself. The only really important thing about a banishing is that you believe it works. So for a christian perhaps reading some psalms or for a ceremonial magician perhaps the lesser banishing ritual.

If you have abandoned your previous notions to god and embraced the Necronomicon and embraced its gods then keep it simple and stick with the text. There are many wonderful exorcisms and nice prayers in the book. I will list some here.

In The Testimony of the Mad Arab part two their is a very beautiful prayer. Pg 205 in its entirety and the first six lines of page 206. It calls the 7 planetary gods for assistance and almost seems to be a confession of sin to right things with the gods. After all before we ask the gods for assistance it is only right that we ask for their forgiveness of errs. This is a powerful prayer. Use it!

The preliminary purification invocation of Ishtar / Inanna on page 110 goes along with this sense of purification. If we are pure spiritually and mentally before magick working we are less likely to get into a tight spot where we need to start banishing unwanted spirits. After all it is our vibration rate which attracts them and the power of our ritual.

The exorcism on page 99 is to be used at the place of calling. It is short and sweet and just as effective in any situation to cleanse your home. SImular to the aga mass ssaratu we burn bread while saying this. <Note that the Maklu text in its entirety is to be said over the aga mass ssaratu as the bread burns.>

However as far as protecting and exorcising your home none can be as powerful as The exorcism of the crown of Anu. pg 78-79 This exorcism is written with passion and to be said with passion. NO EVIL IN THE WORLD OR UNDER IT OVER THE WORLD OR INSIDE THE WORLD MAY SEIZE ME HERE! This is written beautifully like the prayer on 205 sounds like a poem.

pg 80 The exorcism Barra Edinnazu for spirits who attack the circle. A very powerful way to send a demon to the desert.

The exorcism Zi DIngir pg 81 Not exactly my favorite as it takes careful concentration to say correctly. Although much can be said for careful concentration in ritual.

pg 86-87 The exorcism against the possesing spirit. This may be intended to cast a demon or sickness out of a person but lets not over look it as a powerful exorcism as well. There is just something about ordering demons to sieze one another and eat each others bones that is in harmony with me.

If trying to exorcise a demon or sickness from someone use pg 88 The exorcism Annakia as well.

pg 91 A most excellent charm against the hordes of demons that assail in the night. First read this in english from the preface so you understand what you are saying then recite in Sumerian. Depart from my body in shame! From my body flee! Once again a work of beauty.

The Necronomicon is slap full of banishings. Of course you have to believe they will work before they are effective.
I speak only for myself and all should do as in their mind they think is right. As for me the day when I can not find an effective banishing in the Necronomicon might be the day I need to go get glasses!

So BE IT !

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 26 2006, 06:23 AM
Post #9

Smasher666
Group Icon

The Necronomicon gives some excellent spells to use to stop others magickal attacks as well. One of the beautiful things about these bindings is it works our antagonists own evil against them in a defensive manner so that we need not fear repercussion. Whether you are a witch and believe in the law of three. Or like me and believe that every scientific law is also a magickal one <magick being unexplainable science> So each faction has an equal and opposite reaction. E=mc2. Using the following spells from the Necronomicon we do not have to worry about the rifle kicking our shoulder as we fire the bullet. So to speak. One of the nice things about the Necronomicon is there really are no curses except in the forbidden Urilla text. There is of course the charm to cause sickness on pg 212 but as in the urilla the mad arab is merely showing us the rites of our enemies so that we can have protection against them by our knowledge of those things.

pg 65 Conjuration of the Fire God. This is a awesome way to let Agni / Gibil take care of business for you.

Pg 215 one of my favorites as it invokes my goddess Inanna. Who Art Thou witch that seekest me? Appropriate if you are not sure who your attacker is. Also if someone is working a wicked tounge against you or plotting against you a great spell to expose and humiliate them.

pg 89 The binding of the evil sorcerers. In the introduction the sumerian version of this spell is given. Say it first in english and then in sumerian.

pg 90 Another Binding of the sorcerers. In the introduction the sumerian version of this spell is also given. Say it first in english and then in sumerian.

And when they really piss you off. pg 92 The conjuration of the mountains of Mashu. In the introduction the english version of this spell is given. Say it first in english and then in sumerian.

You can use any of these spells without summoning the watcher and they will be very powerful. However if you wish to work perfect sorcery of a much higher octane summon Bandar and burn the aga mass ssaratu as the text instructs you to.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 26 2006, 03:46 PM
Post #10

Smasher666
Group Icon

Here is a story with hidding meaning. Enki has a reason for doing everything. As he does in the case of Adappa.

Adapa and the food of life

He (Enki) made broad understanding perfect in him (Adapa), To disclose the design of the land.

To him he gave wisdom, but did not give eternal life. At that time, in those years, he was a sage, son of Eridu.

Enki created him as a protecting spirit among mankind.

A sage - nobody rejects his word - Clever, extra-wise, he was one of the Anunnaki, Holy, pure of hands, the pashishu-priest who always tends the rites.

He does baking with the bakers of Eridu, He does the food and water of Eridu every day, Sets up the offerings table with his pure hands, Without him no offerings table is cleared away.

He takes the boat out and does the fishing for Eridu.

At that time Adapa, the son of Eridu, When he had got the leader Enki out of bed, Used to `feed' the bolt of Eridu every day.

At the holy Kar-usakar he embarked in a sailing-boat And without a rudder his boat would drift, Without a steering-pole he would take his boat out into the broad sea.

South Wind Send him to live in the fishes' home.

"South Wind, though you send your brothers against me, However many there are, I shall break your wing!"

<The south wind is Pazuzu Shaitan Satan.>

No sooner had he uttered these words than South Wind's wing was broken; For seven days South Wind did not blow towards the land.

An called out to his vizier Ilabrat, "Why hasn't the south wind blown towards the land for seven days" His vizier Ilabrat answered him, "My lord, Adapa, the son of Enki has broken South Wind's wing."

When An heard this word, He cried "Heaven help him!", rose up from his throne. "Send for him to be brought here!"

Enki, aware of Heaven's ways, touched him And made him wear his hair unkempt, Clothed him in mourning garb, Gave him instructions, "Adapa, you are to go before king An.

You will go up to Heaven, And when you go up to Heaven, When you approach the gate of An, Dumuzi and Gizzida will be standing in the Gate of An, Will see you, will keep asking you questions, "Young man, on whose behalf do you wear mourning garb?" You must answer: "Two gods have vanished from our country, And that is why I am behaving like this." They will ask: "Who are the two gods that have vanished from the countryside?" You will answer: "They are Dumuzi and Gizzida." "They will look at each other and laugh a lot, Will speak a word in your favor to Anu, Will present you to An in a good mood.

When you stand before An They will hold out for you bread of death, so you must not eat.

They will hold out for you water of death, so you must not drink.

They will hold out a garment for you; so put it on.

They will hold out oil for you; so anoint yourself.

You must not neglect the instructions I have given you; Keep to the words that I have told you."

The envoy of An arrived.

"Send to me Adapa, Who broke the South Wind's wing."

He made him take the way of heaven.

When he came up to heaven, When he approached the Gate of An, Dumuzi and Gizzida were standing in the Gate of An.

They saw Adapa and cried, "Heaven help him! Young man, on whose behalf do you look like this Adapa, on whose behalf do you wear mourning clothes? "Two gods have vanished from the country, and that is why I am wearing mourning clothes."

"Who are the two gods who have vanished from the country" " Dumuzi and Gizzida," Adapa answered. They looked at each other and laughed a lot.

<Here Enki has his priest speak a bit of prophecy surely later it would be as Adappa said>

When Adapa drew near to the presence of King An, An saw him and shouted,
"Come here, Adapa! Why did you break South Wind's wind"

Adapa answered An, "My lord, I was catching fish in the middle of the sea,
For the house of my lord Enki.

But he inflated the sea into a storm And south wind blew and sank me! I was forced to take up residence in the fishes' home. In my fury, I cursed South Wind."

Dumuzi and Gizzida responded from beside him, Spoke a word in his favor to An. His heart was appeased he grew quiet.

"Why did Enki disclose to wretched mankind The ways of heaven and earth, Give them a heavy heart It was he who did it! What can we do for him.

Fetch him the bread of eternal life and let him eat!"

They fetched him the bread of eternal life, but he would not eat.

They fetched him the water of eternal life, but he would not drink.

They fetched him a garment, and he put it on himself.

They fetched him oil, and he anointed himself.

An watched him and laughed at him.

"Come Adapa, why didn't you eat? Why didn't you drink?" Didn't you want to be immortal? Alas for downtrodden people!"

"But Enki my lord told me: "You mustn't eat! You mustn't drink!"`

Take him and send him back to his earth.

<Adapa was not stupid. He knew that eternal life as a god was being offered to him. They thought Adapa was a great man so they would make him a god to serve them. In truth Adapa was a great god which Enki had made a man. Adapa lives to this day and continues to serve Enki. The chosen nine awaken from slumber.>

This post has been edited by smasher666: Apr 26 2006, 04:08 PM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 27 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #11

Smasher666
Group Icon

A spell recieved by my cousin from Enk in a visioni.

Doom upon those who seek doom upon me.

For my God Enki who gives power and wizdom to those who seek it.

Enki gives me the power to overcome those who bring ill will to me or my temple.

Enki giver of the knowledge I possess to overcome any who oppose what I believe.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 27 2006, 09:43 AM
Post #12

Smasher666
Group Icon

Prayer

Enki we pray to thee.

Ea lord and master of magicians to you we turn our hearts.

Nudimmud of the numerous waters hear our prayers.

We ask for health strength and happiness.

May you lead us to do your will always.

Zi Kia Kanpa

Zi Anna Kanpa

Zi Gibil Kanpa

Zi Enki Kanpa

+Quote Post

ChaosCrowley
post Apr 27 2006, 01:40 PM
Post #13

Keeper of the Philosopher's Scone
Group Icon

Since this thread is becoming extremely long and composed of posts only by yourself, I would encourage you to use the personal blog section for these things from now on. With the new blog feature we might as well use it when hoping to express ourselves in a declarative way. It will offer you better formatting and presentation of your ideas.

This post has been edited by ChaosCrowley: Apr 27 2006, 01:43 PM

--------------------
"For many years I have been a Lapsed Idiot. With faith and penance, I hope one day to be a devout Imbecile again." - chaoscrowley

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 27 2006, 08:17 PM
Post #14

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(ChaosCrowley @ Apr 27 2006, 03:40 PM) *
Since this thread is becoming extremely long and composed of posts only by yourself, I would encourage you to use the personal blog section for these things from now on. With the new blog feature we might as well use it when hoping to express ourselves in a declarative way. It will offer you better formatting and presentation of your ideas.

No problem bro. Thanks.

+Quote Post

mystick
post Apr 27 2006, 11:54 PM
Post #15

Light of Enki
Group Icon

hi Smasher666,
Do let us know where you will contine the posts if in case you create a blog.... keep it up as its very interesting and enriching what you have here... i made a print out of the prayers, but i carefully choose what will be suitable to me .....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/starspin.gif)

By the way how you pronounce EA ?

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 28 2006, 12:30 AM
Post #16

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(mystick @ Apr 28 2006, 01:54 AM) *
hi Smasher666,
Do let us know where you will contine the posts if in case you create a blog.... keep it up as its very interesting and enriching what you have here... i made a print out of the prayers, but i carefully choose what will be suitable to me .....

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/starspin.gif)

By the way how you pronounce EA ?

I will make a blog to continue. I think you have to make 30 posts before you are allowed to read blogs. So any one with less than 30 posts will not be able to view it.

E is pronounced as E in whey.

A is pronounced as A in father.

Ea EY-AH. Sounds like something out of an H.P. Lovecraft book.

Here is a link to what wikpedia has on Enki / Ea http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki#Enki.2C_...or_of_Humankind

Enk is pronounced EYN-KEE. He was the greatest god to the Sumerians and the most spoken of in their recorded religion.
He is also the power behind the Necronomicon. As he is the master of magick he will give you power if you ask it of him.

+Quote Post

distillate
post Apr 28 2006, 01:18 PM
Post #17

My bag of tricks will always make you happy :)
Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Apr 26 2006, 03:53 AM) *
Concerning the walking of the Enki gate.

By falling before the altar in the manner described in the Necronomicon you may project astrally through the Enki gate.
Be sure to summon Holy Bandar and instruct him in his duties so that he can watch your body as you pass through the gate.

The step on the ladder of lights is nine being the planet Neptune beyond Adar.

However with this formulae you may pass the Enki gate at any time whether or not you have passed any of the previous gates.
This will make the passing of the other 7 planetary gates and the gate of Ganzir much easier.

You will need to be familiar with astral projection but this spell being powerful as that of all the Gates you may experiance visions whether or not you are familiar with astral projection or not.

When you fall to the floor your spirit will pass into the gate in the same manner which it does with the other gates.
You will be in darkness and may be attacked by Maskim. These demons will seek to stop you from passing but you must gain power over them. Do not stop for even a second. Run through the dark hall and push open the door at the other side.
Once you have opened the door at the other side of the dark hall you will meet my lord Enki sitting on his throne with Golden trident in hand. Bow before him and swear your alligence to him as a priest of the Necronomicon. He will give you weapons and Armour like that of the Goddess Inanna which will protect you in future astral walkings. He will give you a name at which time you will fall to the earth.

Ashnook here offers us his experiance with the passing of the Enki gate.

"When I did the invokation of Enki the air pressure became very tight around me and the air started to almost move in a circle around me

Then I proceed with the gate. I saw blinks of lights around me, each the color of the other gates.

When I closed my eyes I saw some sort of shadow rush me and I swung my sword at it. The gate opened and I ran through shooting lightening from Nanna off of me. I said open in the name of Aktissa! and i slammed through the gate.

Enki said "you are early Aktissa". He was F_CkING HUGE and carried in his left handa yellowish trident. He pointed it at me and my robe and sword lit up in white flames.
He said I could explore his palace anytime I wanted but that to truely walk to gate I must first find myself and that in his gate I would fight my worst fear.
I came out the way I came in a projected the X symbol on the gate."

Thank you Ashnook for sharing your gate walking with us. Anyone who dares to pass the Enki gate please tell us of what you experiance here.

Besides summoning the watcher. Do you feel anything else is necessary before passing this gate?

--------------------
"We have wandered into a state of prolonged neurosis because of the absence of a direct pipeline to the unconscious and we have then fallen victim to priestcraft of every conceivable sort. "

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 28 2006, 03:09 PM
Post #18

Smasher666
Group Icon

The regular gates on the ladder of lights are a process of initiation in which the priest travels to what might be equated to the seven heavens. Passing them is a bit dangerous and the moon of purification should be observed.

I think everyones experience passing the gates will be a little bit different. After all we are talking about the astral world which is created from the mind conscious and unconscious of the projector.

However Myself, My brother, my cousin, and Ashnook have all had basically the same experience passing the gates within the Necronomicon. Complete and total darkness and being attacked by demons physically and mentally which try to stop you from passing the dark hall and opening the door at the other side to enter the world of the specific Gods gate you are walking.

The dark hall is open like empty space so one needs to run straight forward without stopping or going right or left as it would be easy to get lost in total darkness thus not being able to find and push open the very heavy door at the other side. Once opening that door the Gatekeeper is usually encountered who stops you. More often than not in my own experiences and the experiences related to me the Gatekeeper then trys to discourage you from entering the Gods world and may even refuse to allow you entrance. He talked my brother out of it the first time he tried. He sent my cousin back to Earth. So my cousin went back that same night under my advice and threatened to attack him in the manner which Inanna threatened when she passed into the underworld.

When I first tried to pass the Nanna gate I was refused a name or entrance so I became very pissed off having gone through the moon of purification and starved myself as much as possible the last 3 days. I threatened to kill the gatekeeper if he did not give me a name and let me pass. I then received the name EdunPanna. Remarkably Edun is a Sumerian word which means wife of Enki. Panna is a Native American Goddess which ministers to souls after they die. As I have some Native American background and have long believed Enki to be the Native American God Coyote I believe this was Enki's way of confirming my beliefs that he makes himself present in all world religions. My cousin received the name SinTanka. Sin meaning moon and Tanka a Native American word of which I have forgotten the meaning. Again I believe Enki was trying to show my cousin that he is the God Coyote and present in all world religions as we believe in our coven.

After threatening to kill the gatekeeper <I was seriously pissed and famished> I found myself in a beautiful palace. I was led down a hall by two armed guards who took me to the throne room. There I beheld the parents of my Goddess Inanna. Sin / Nanna and his very beautiful wife. I knelt before Nanna and threw Bandars sword at his feet and swore alligence to him and the elder Gods to serve them. He picked up the sword and knighted me and told me that I would be a warrior priest of the Elder Gods. That in the future I would be called into the astral to fight demons and to keep the barriers to the outside closed when the Ancient ones sought entrance to Earth and began banging at the Gates to the outside. He then gave me the armour and weapons of the moon which he told me would protect me from the demons which I would fight in the future. He also gave me a spirit which I use in the astral that I equate as a Jinn. This spirit is a shapeshifter which transforms from a black horse into a something that looks like a demon and fights along side me. I kissed the ring of Nannas wife and swore alliegence to her as well. Nanna told me that any time that I wanted to come back and explore his world I could. He told me that each time I crossed the dark hall I would be attacked by the demons of the ancient ones and that I would know when I was ready for the Nebo gate when I could enter the dark hall and kill all of the demons which attacked me.

Future workings with the Nanna gate became quite simple. I would lie down in bed with my Necronomion Bandars sword and my staff and cross my feet and arms much like the Egyptian mummys covering myself with a blanket because my body temperature always drops a bit and I am trying to not feel my body as I want to enter my mind completely into the astral. Calling Bandar before Gate crossings is extremely wise because at times I have gotten swarmed by demons and been receiving a nice ass kicking. Bandar always bangs on the wall and brings me back into the physical before my astral body receives more punishment than it should take.

Enki gate is very different than the other gates. Enki tells me that he is seeking priests to serve mankind and fight the evil which threatens to destroy this world. The passing of his gate is much easier than the others. I found myself on a beach. There was a giant staircase extending into the sky towards the full moon. Somehow I knew that this staircase led to Nanna. There was also a staircase going down into the ocean. I walked down this staircase and could breathe as long as I did not step off of it to the outside. Outside of the staircase I later learned were sea monsters or ?sea demons? which attacked me if I swam off the path. The staircase goes deep beneath the sea to Enki's palace in the Absu. There I beheld my master and he told me many things. Ashnooks experience with the Enki gate was different. Enki covered Ashnook with white fire and gave him a flaming sword for example.

I would reccomened passing the Enki gate on a full moon which is the night of walking. The number of Enki is 40. Each god has a number and you are supposed to walk around the gate in a circle the number of times relevent to the god. By the end of which you become very drunk with the power and pass out as you fall to the floor.

Saying the three prayers / invocations before the conjuration of the Enki gate I have given and Burning the bread to Enki in a bowl made specifically for him will greatly help.

Besides summoning the watcher. Do you feel anything else is necessary before passing this gate?
[/quote]

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 28 2006, 04:52 PM
Post #19

Smasher666
Group Icon

This is in the process of being moved to my blog section where more prayers invocation and knowledge of the gates will be posted.

This thread is now dead. All are welcome to view my future blogs and comments.

Last thought.

<It is the realization that god is everything in the universe. If god is everything then we are a part of God. Becoming enlightened that we are a part of God we realize we are one with God. Once this enlightenment is attained the mind no longer has bounderies. You are God. I am God. We are God. Realizing that we are holy what then can stop us? In realizing that we are a part of God and that his spirit is in us we can now command demons and spirits perfectly through the power of God vested in us. In becoming one with Gods spirit and becoming one with ourselves the power of all magick is vested in us. The only thing that remains impossible is what we believe in our minds to be impossible.>

Smasher666

+Quote Post

distillate
post Apr 29 2006, 01:07 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Apr 28 2006, 06:52 PM) *
This is in the process of being moved to my blog section where more prayers invocation and knowledge of the gates will be posted.

This thread is now dead. All are welcome to view my future blogs and comments.

Last thought.

<It is the realization that god is everything in the universe. If god is everything then we are a part of God. Becoming enlightened that we are a part of God we realize we are one with God. Once this enlightenment is attained the mind no longer has bounderies. You are God. I am God. We are God. Realizing that we are holy what then can stop us? In realizing that we are a part of God and that his spirit is in us we can now command demons and spirits perfectly through the power of God vested in us. In becoming one with Gods spirit and becoming one with ourselves the power of all magick is vested in us. The only thing that remains impossible is what we believe in our minds to be impossible.>

Smasher666

Can us people with under 30 post view this blog?

--------------------
"We have wandered into a state of prolonged neurosis because of the absence of a direct pipeline to the unconscious and we have then fallen victim to priestcraft of every conceivable sort. "

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 29 2006, 02:27 AM
Post #21

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings brother Disilliate. It is a rule here that you must make 30 posts before you are able to view blogs or post a blog yourself. You are only 9 posts away.

Be blessed.

+Quote Post

distillate
post Apr 29 2006, 02:50 AM
Post #22

Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Apr 29 2006, 04:27 AM) *
Greetings brother Disilliate. It is a rule here that you must make 30 posts before you are able to view blogs or post a blog yourself. You are only 9 posts away.

Be blessed.

I have the MAQLU TEXT coming translated to english, so I should be racking up the posts soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 29 2006, 03:06 AM
Post #23

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(distillate @ Apr 29 2006, 04:50 AM) *

Be blessed.

I have the MAQLU TEXT coming translated to english, so I should be racking up the posts soon.

You have the Maklu as in the Necronomicon or Maklu as in ancient Sumerian tablet translations coming?

+Quote Post

distillate
post Apr 29 2006, 07:24 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Apr 29 2006, 05:06 AM) *
QUOTE(distillate @ Apr 29 2006, 04:50 AM) *

Be blessed.

You have the Maklu as in the Necronomicon or Maklu as in ancient Sumerian tablet translations coming?

The sumerian with comments by Tzvi Abusch.

--------------------

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post May 2 2006, 04:25 AM
Post #25

Smasher666
Group Icon

I have continued this thread and updated the spells in my blog. In the blog I am recording the 50 day process of empowering Bandar with the powers of the 50 names.

Peace to all!

+Quote Post

nebo82
post May 2 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #26

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(smasher666 @ Apr 26 2006, 12:04 AM) *
A set of Incantations to converse with Master Enki, Lord of All Magick. Scribed by Smasher666.

Prepare a new bowl using the three symbols on your aga mass ssaratu and in addition add the sigil of Marukka, the second name of Marduk. This will be a special bowl for Enki when working with the following incantations. Before the operation, place bread in the bowl. After saying "Thou art conjured!", light the bread and sacrifice it to Master Enki. A bowl of salt water should also be prepared.

Kanpa!

Greetings
The question is what dos the gate of Enki kook like do you have a picture?

Nebo

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post May 2 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #27

Smasher666
Group Icon

The gates of the Necronomicon are a bit like the Trumps of the Tarot deck. If you have a good deck <Deck of Thoth> and the images are drawn well enough and enfused with enough magick in their creation. <Not Rider Waite deck> Then the Trumps can be portals for the mind to extend through that doorway into that power. Which is also the nature of the Necronomicon gates. It is well noted that all of the seals of the gates fit inside of the squares in the gates themselves except for the seal of Nanna.

You do not need to have passed any of the previous gates to cross the gate of Enki and doing so will empower you to be more successful in crossing the gates of the book. To be successful in gate walking using the Necronomicon as a grimiore is a recipe for disaster. However walking the gates as a true priest of the Elder gods makes walking the gates and everything else much easier. Enki is the power behind the Necronomicon. The power of the throne is the Trinity of Enki Marduk and Anu. The three kings. It is the magick of Enki which is the strongest. He is the father of all who dare tread these gates and stand up against the evil forces which threaten this planet.

Walking his gate is much easier than all the others. I recieved the image of a seal / gate from him. A Square with a rectangle inside. The rectangle is 3 sided and the fourth side joins with the bottom of the gate. The outline of a white horse with a black bird on its shoulder. In the right hand corner the sun with a tiny hawk like bird passing before it. The rays of the sun extend and it looks like the symbol of Atum-Ra upside down as it extends from the heavens instead of rising from the Earth.

Peace.

+Quote Post

Nosotro Tehuti
post Aug 22 2006, 07:36 PM
Post #28

Zelator
Group Icon

My painting of the Enki Gate[attachment=407:attachment]

This post has been edited by Seraphim: Aug 22 2006, 07:37 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

ILAT ENKI, IMHAS INA LIBBU INE SU'ATI AMELNAKRU MANNU EMU SHU GUSHTUKUL ELI INA DINGIR!

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Aug 23 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #29

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Seraphim @ Aug 22 2006, 09:36 PM) *
My painting of the Enki Gate[attachment=407:attachment]

Serapim painted this at my request. He is a killer artist. I hung this over my altar and like a trump through it the mind can project. He truelly has the gift of magick art.

Thanks Bro!

+Quote Post

Nosotro Tehuti
post Aug 24 2006, 01:56 AM
Post #30

Zelator
Group Icon

Thanks much for the words Smasher. I was happy to do it for ya. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) If u need anything else just let me know

peace

--------------------

ILAT ENKI, IMHAS INA LIBBU INE SU'ATI AMELNAKRU MANNU EMU SHU GUSHTUKUL ELI INA DINGIR!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse