4 Pages< 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 50 Names of Marduk Spellbook, Question and Answers / Ask here
Trinetra
post Oct 20 2006, 02:13 AM
Post #61

Neophyte
Group Icon

i downloaded this pdf format of necronomicon spellbook that gives sigil and the 50 names and power words.
then they give only few simple steps to summon the spirits. No circle casting is involved at all, no watchers , no bandar.

they just ask to copy the sigil and say some words like zi kia kanpa zi anna kanpa etc.etc. and call the spirit u want using along the word power.

They said nothing about the materialisation of the spirit or banishing it merely asking to repeat zi dingir kia kanpa etc. spirit of the sky remember etc. and then keeping the used sigil safely.

I want to call lugalanna to increase my magick power as i still beginner in magick. They said that this lugallanna is the first step to be proficient in all sorts of magickal arts.
Is it advisable to call him using this simple version of the spellbook.
Is Lugalanna a mischevious and malevolent spirit or a kind one.

Thanks.

--------------------
love and light

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Oct 20 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #62

simoniconist
Group Icon

QUOTE(Trinetra @ Oct 20 2006, 03:13 AM) *
Is it advisable to call him using this simple version of the spellbook.
Is Lugalanna a mischevious and malevolent spirit or a kind one.
Thanks.

If you have worked with evokation before than I would suggest using the methods outlined the Necronomicon, if not or if you want to get a feel for the system before jumping into it than the spellbook method is fine. A banishing ritual of some sort before and after would be advised though.

While the spellbook can certainly be used for evokation with the right intent and WIll, it is more of a sort of evokation to the mental plane. That is to say that it "evokes" the spirit into your mind and focuses that into charging the seal that you are working with.

Lugalanna is a very peaceful sprits and would be safe to work with.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Trinetra
post Oct 21 2006, 07:54 AM
Post #63

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks, thats a relief.

So you mean its like a spell, you charge the seal with the spirit's power. The spirit doesn't manifest like in the goetia?

This post has been edited by Trinetra: Oct 21 2006, 07:55 AM

--------------------
love and light

+Quote Post

mystick
post Oct 21 2006, 11:05 AM
Post #64

Light of Enki
Group Icon

You could have flames flickering and stuff of the sort. So dont panick when you experience these. Do not forget to use banishing before and after as Brother Ashnook has said.

Regards Mystick

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Oct 21 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #65

Zelator
Group Icon

I will tell you from experience w/ Lugal-Anna that he is a great spirit to call upon to develop magickal skill, as is Lugal-Ugga. These spirits are very noble and patient I have found. Continued callings will reap results. Aranunna is a spirit you should also call upon as a beginnner--being he is the Teacher of the ways of ENKI,plus he is a cool spirit that is very patient as well.

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Oct 21 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #66

simoniconist
Group Icon

QUOTE(Trinetra @ Oct 21 2006, 08:54 AM) *
The spirit doesn't manifest like in the goetia?

If you have experience in evokation than the put your mirror up and you will probably get an astral manifestation. If not, the spirit will be summoned on a mental level. You stated that you were new to magick; the spellbook is a great introduction to magickal ritual.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Trinetra
post Oct 22 2006, 03:44 AM
Post #67

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks mystick, suxur-mash596 and ashnook for the quick reply.
I will carry out the calling to the spirits as soon as possible and tell my experiences.
Wish me luck. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/victory.gif)

--------------------
love and light

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Dec 20 2006, 07:51 PM
Post #68

Zelator
Group Icon

This observation of the Angel/50 Names connection really does intrigue me. If this is so would one not be able to call the angelic forces thru the Necronomicon? I will venture to say so. One thing I have noticed when I call NARRILUGGALDIMMERANKIA, LUGGALDIMMERANKIA, MARUTUKKU, and BARASHAKUSHU is they tend to have a lighter aura but fierce in its restraint. Like they are VERY strong but have no need to exert that strength while being in my pressence. Also--this is for u CM out there experimenting w/ the Necronomicon--when u do the LBRP why not switch out the names of the archangels and put in the respective 50 names spirit in its place. See what happens--Im curious to see what ur results would be.

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Dec 24 2006, 10:40 PM
Post #69

Zelator
Group Icon

Does anyone know how to pronounce Kinma's word of power?

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Dec 24 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #70

simoniconist
Group Icon

QUOTE(Enigmius @ Dec 24 2006, 10:40 PM) *
Does anyone know how to pronounce Kinma's word of power?

Greetings,

Engaigai

EN GA EE GA EE

E as in "Whey"

A as in "Father"

I as in "EE" or "Meet"

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Dec 24 2006, 11:53 PM
Post #71

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ashnook @ Dec 25 2006, 01:17 AM) *
Greetings,

Engaigai

EN GA EE GA EE

E as in "Whey"

A as in "Father"

I as in "EE" or "Meet"

Hey thanks again. I love how everyone on this forum are so speedy with their replies. It is just so amazing.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Dec 25 2006, 02:18 AM
Post #72

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings,

Engaigai

Eyn-gah-ee-gah-ee

Silent H's ah sound. Not Hay.

This is how I pronounce it.

Peace!

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Dec 25 2006, 05:58 PM

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Dec 25 2006, 04:39 PM
Post #73

Zelator
Group Icon

Word of advice to u--dont carry KINMA's seal w/ u if u r planning on doing anything illegal--or speed--u WILL GET CAUGHT!

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Dec 25 2006, 05:59 PM
Post #74

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings,

I had a brain fart when posting in this thread earlier. I listed incorrectly the pronunciation. I have corrected myself.

Pardon

+Quote Post

spellcaster
post Jan 26 2007, 11:50 AM
Post #75

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well you advised me to be carefull with the book and to explore it. Well there is one thing i don't get. do I have to walk the gates to summon any of the 50 deities or can i do that with out that. Also i have never tryed to evoke or invoke so how much do i need to know about that, is the class lesson on that enugh?

--------------------
Nothing is true, and everything is permited.

AC / DC Rulez :-)

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Jan 26 2007, 12:09 PM
Post #76

simoniconist
Group Icon

QUOTE(spellcaster @ Jan 26 2007, 11:50 AM) *
Well you advised me to be carefull with the book and to explore it. Well there is one thing i don't get. do I have to walk the gates to summon any of the 50 deities or can i do that with out that. Also i have never tryed to evoke or invoke so how much do i need to know about that, is the class lesson on that enugh?

Greetings,

While the gate journey is perhaps the most important aspect of the Necronomicon magick/priest's journey, the 50 names may still be worked without having previously walked the gates; your ability to work with them and the powers which they manifest is multiplied 10 fold for the operater who has walked the gates though.

As per invokation and evokation, the spellbook provides a method which beginners can use. Of course, the spellbook is only meant to be an introduction to Necronomicon magick.

The lessons are in many ways theoretical. While I included some practical points, some of the lessons are only meant to be an intro to get you started...to wet your appetite for more in other words.

My suggestion is that you study the lessons, study the Necronomicon, experiment with the Spellbook, AND begin to develop a basic background in cerimonial (or other form of) magick. All of this at the same time.

-Ashnook

--------------------

+Quote Post

spellcaster
post Jan 26 2007, 01:30 PM
Post #77

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ok, but i want to evoke the 50 names. But sa far sa i understud that ritual in the spellbook it's invoking. I just don't wanna risk with getting spirits inside me. so anny recomendations?

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Jan 28 2007, 10:00 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Jan 26 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #78

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

Evoking them Goetia-style is always an option. Use the sigils in the spellbook as one would use the sigil of any other spirit.

There's also a method given in the book Urban Voodoo by Christopher Hyatt and Jason Black. Basically, you sit inside a cast circle (method is your choice), then use a crystal or mirror to enter 'spirit vision' and talk to the spirit directly. It's a bit of work, but I've experimented w/that system and it does seem to give decent results. You have to keep practising and give it time though, like at least 2-3 weeks.

Beyond that, look around. There are a lot of ways of summoning/interacting with spirits of all stripes that don't involve invoking them into you. That having been said, invoke $Deity often...

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Jan 26 2007, 03:43 PM
Post #79

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings,

It is not necessary to walk the gates before speaking to the 50 Names of Marduk. I would recommend using the 50 Names through the Necronomicon Spellbook format before exploring the gates. The 50 will help with the gates.

Necronomicon is a system of Sorcery and I would not recommend using it in Ceremonial format as one would with Goetia.

I suggest working each system by the particular systems guidelines for a greater experience.

Zi Dingir Marduk Kanpa!

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Jan 26 2007, 04:44 PM
Post #80

Zelator
Group Icon

I will say to you what I say to all who are just beginning their experimentations w/ the Necronomicon and MARDUK's 50 names---call ARANUNNA first. He is a good guide as far as what a beginner should do. He can point you in the direction you need to go and show you what you need to learn. He is good spirit to have as a guide period--and especially in the early rites.

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

spellcaster
post Jan 26 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #81

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Eabatu @ Jan 26 2007, 11:44 PM) *
I will say to you what I say to all who are just beginning their experimentations w/ the Necronomicon and MARDUK's 50 names---call ARANUNNA first. He is a good guide as far as what a beginner should do. He can point you in the direction you need to go and show you what you need to learn. He is good spirit to have as a guide period--and especially in the early rites.

tnx i'll try that. but first i'll have to work on my evokation and the equipment needed to make it happen. How does the spirit apear, i don't have my astral sences developed yet.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Jan 26 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #82

Zelator
Group Icon

It doesnt "appear" to your normal sight--but if you do it right you will feel a "buzz" over your body and the sight becomes almost neon-like. I seem to see something akin to "purple neon waves" when I am doing it right....also keep doing this over a span of a few weeks and results will definitely be noticed--or maybe the first time! Dont despair if you dont get the first time--but it can definitely be done! But remember--before doing the actual spoken calling get the vision to a brighter almost colored negative while staring and concentrating on the seal. When you get this say the callings per Necro Spellbook method.

Good luck bro!

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

Nosotro Tehuti
post Jan 26 2007, 09:12 PM
Post #83

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings,

Brother Eabatu is exactly right on this. If you really concentrate on the Seal, and allows your eyes to relax, you will start to perceive the subtler levels of sight. i.e, astral energy and spirit energy.
After practicing and doing this enough, eventually that energy will thicken and take shape, giving you full astral sight. You may want to try working with a black mirror to start out with. Either lay it flat or set it up a forty-five degree angle and place one or two small candles behind it in a completely dark room. This helps great deal in developing the astral vision. Just relax and stare into it.
Peace.

--------------------

ILAT ENKI, IMHAS INA LIBBU INE SU'ATI AMELNAKRU MANNU EMU SHU GUSHTUKUL ELI INA DINGIR!

+Quote Post

gmcbroom
post Jan 27 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #84

Zelator
Group Icon

Hi Gang sorry its been awhile but I just thought I'd ask a question.
I plan on making the 50 names of Marduk each one engraved on a circular piece of Brass (Since that is a metal that is favoable to Marduk per Necronomicom.) My question is has anyone else done this? I will most likely go to a jewler and have it made since I lack the necessary metal smithing skills and tools. I plan on having it made with the seal on one side and the spirit name and invoking name on the back. My first thought was to have it initially all be attached on a chain so that I can keep them all together like those old 10 commandment braclets that you see from time to time but now I'm not to sure. All advice is appreciated.
Sincerely,
gmcbroom

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Jan 27 2007, 01:29 PM
Post #85

Smasher666
Group Icon

I do not know of anyone doing this. My friend Agazi Ganbar mentioned to me in the past that he wants to do exactly what you are talking about. He suggested the should be joined on a chain and the mounted to the Crown of Anu.

Tin is also legal by the Necronomicon for construction of Marduk seals. Perhaps it would be cheaper and easier to work with.

Good Luck.

+Quote Post

fiona
post Jan 28 2007, 04:51 AM
Post #86

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(gmcbroom @ Jan 27 2007, 02:23 PM) *
Hi Gang sorry its been awhile but I just thought I'd ask a question.
I plan on making the 50 names of Marduk each one engraved on a circular piece of Brass (Since that is a metal that is favoable to Marduk per Necronomicom.) My question is has anyone else done this? I will most likely go to a jewler and have it made since I lack the necessary metal smithing skills and tools. I plan on having it made with the seal on one side and the spirit name and invoking name on the back. My first thought was to have it initially all be attached on a chain so that I can keep them all together like those old 10 commandment braclets that you see from time to time but now I'm not to sure. All advice is appreciated.
Sincerely,
gmcbroom

Hi gmc
making the tailsmans for the 50 names sounds wonderful, but my feeling is that it would be more powerful and personal if you made them yourself, less expensive too. There are electric engravers you can buy that are easy to work with, a roll of tin from the hardware store, a pair of tinsnips, sounds fun! Also the idea of another person drawing a sigal for you is not so good unless of course you know them very well.
thats my 2cents
peace-
fiona

--------------------
fiona

+Quote Post

mystick
post Jan 28 2007, 05:57 AM
Post #87

Light of Enki
Group Icon

QUOTE(fiona @ Jan 28 2007, 02:51 PM) *
There are electric engravers you can buy that are easy to work with, a roll of tin from the hardware store, a pair of tinsnips, sounds fun! Also the idea of another person drawing a sigal for you is not so good unless of course you know them very well.

that is true that its gonna be more powerful.. but still if you want a real neat and professional work, you could tell an external party do that for you and you pay him for that. paying is in itself a form of getting involved in the construction and getting the seals associated to you..

And with time as you use the seals etc, the bond will be made. do not forget to do a sort of ritual to charge each one or the whole bunch...

the spiritual and consecretion side, its you who will be doing so it kool.

so its not a real prob that a professional makes that for you as its gonna stay all life or may be put in your tomb/coffin when the time comes ;-) so make it good..

the power will come eventually as you keep it with you.

mystick

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Jan 28 2007, 12:29 PM
Post #88

simoniconist
Group Icon

The spellbook is more mental evokation than anything else, unless you Will it to induce a different effect.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wezzard
post Aug 4 2008, 01:18 PM
Post #89

Neophyte
Group Icon

Can anyone tell me why the Spellbook reverses the Nec's
"Zi Dingir Anna Kanpa
Zi Dingir Kia Kanpa "
to Spellbook's
"Zi Dingir Kia Kanpa
Zi Dingir Anna Kanpa" ?

Some sorta blind ?
"Spirit of the Sky/Earth or Spirit of the Earth/Sky"---
Which is correct order for Spellbooking the 50 Names ?

This post has been edited by Wezzard: Aug 4 2008, 01:24 PM

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Aug 4 2008, 07:00 PM
Post #90

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Wezzard @ Aug 4 2008, 03:18 PM) *
Can anyone tell me why the Spellbook reverses the Nec's
"Zi Dingir Anna Kanpa
Zi Dingir Kia Kanpa "
to Spellbook's
"Zi Dingir Kia Kanpa
Zi Dingir Anna Kanpa" ?

Some sorta blind ?
"Spirit of the Sky/Earth or Spirit of the Earth/Sky"---
Which is correct order for Spellbooking the 50 Names ?

Should be Kia, then Anna. Kia is sky, anna is earth, and the sumerians held the Sky superior to the Earth, cosmologically. Sun worshippers like everyone else. Also, it depends a little bit on the spirit, the spell, etc., some call to more earthy spirits, some call to more sky based or wind-like spirits. Look at the names invoked and their descriptions. A lot of ancient magic plays tot he ego of the spirit/God/etc., being appealed to. So, if you're primarily invoking the power of earth spirits or earth-based Gods, then put Anna first, Kia Second. Say it both ways and see if it feels right. If all else fails, ask Aranunna, she basically can answer any question regarding ritual, words, etc., anything regarding magical practice. She's an example of a more wind/sky based name, but she's also very forgiving, and comes fairly easily.

peace

This post has been edited by Vagrant Dreamer: Aug 4 2008, 07:01 PM

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
4 Pages< 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse