Fio Praeter Humanus
post Mar 28 2005, 11:45 AM
Post #1

Theurgist
Group Icon

]

The Banishing Crown of ANU

Written By Frater NERO

Begin by standing with your legs apart and your arms held out. Form or visualize a pentagram/ARRA sign about your body.

Say:
Be commanded by this Sigil of the Covenant!
Be commanded by Shammash the Mighty!
Be commanded by Enki, Lord of All!
Be commanded by Marduk, the Great Magician of the Gods!
Be commanded by the God of Fire, your Destroyer!
May you be held back from my body![/size]

(As you say this last line transform the ARRA sign into the amulet from the fire blazing in violet or silvery light. This amulet can be found on p. 11)

Now using a tool or finger trace the Eight-rayed seal of ANU (it looks like the spokes of the spirit wheel without the outer circle) before you in the east while saying:

ZI ANNA KANP
ZI KIA KANP

Turn to the north east and form another seal of ANU while saying:

NAMTAR BARRA
ASHAK BARRA
GIGIM BARRA
ALAL BARRA

Turn to the north and form the seal of ANU while saying:

TELAL BARRA
MASQIM BARRA
UTUQ BARRA
IDPA BARRA

Turn to the northwest and draw the seal of ANU while saying:

LALARTU BARRA
LALLASSU BARRA
AKHKHARU BARRA
URUKKU BARRA

Turn to the west and trace the seal of ANU while saying:

KIELGALAL BARRA
LILITU BARRA
UTUQ XUL EDIN NA ZU

Turn to the southwest and trace the seal of ANU while saying:

ALLA XUL EDIN NA ZU
GIGIM XUL EDIN NA ZU

Turn to the south and trace the seal of ANU while saying:

MULLA XUL EDIN NA ZU
DINGIRXUL EDIN NA ZU
MASQIM XUL EDIN NA ZU

Turn to the southeast and trace the seal of ANU while saying:

BARRA!
EDINNAZU!
ZI ANNA KANPA! ZI KIA KANPA!

Turn to the east and visualize yourself surrounded by the eight seals of ANU placing yourself in the center of the crown of ANU.

Say:
I have put the Starry Crown of Heaven, the potent Disk of ANU on my head.
No evil in the world or under it
Over the world or inside the world
May seize me here!
BARRA!

As you speak the last word BARRA turn it into a scream and issue forth the banishing wave outward.....

--------------------

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Mar 28 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #2

Theurgist
Group Icon

The above ritual I created to be able to banish the nec spirits and energies and to try and resolve a lot of the problems with the Nec. So far it has worked beyond my expectiations. Respect it and it will keep you well.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Mar 28 2005, 11:53 AM
Post #3

Theurgist
Group Icon

Solar Grounding Ritual

Written By I AM

Visualize yourself as growing very large...huge. Grow until you can put one foot on the Sun and the other on the Earth. Size DOES matter! If you can see yourself bigger than the Galaxies that is even better. See yourself in the darkness of space with your feet on the two worlds.

Draw up power from the Sun into yourself and re-direct it into the Earth. Just make certain one foot (I have always put the Right foot on the Sun) is firmly planted on the Sun and the other foot is firmly planted on the Earth. You need to feel the power rising up from the Sun into your body, feel your body being infused by this energy, and then feel the power flow down the other leg into the Earth.

Do this continuously for about 15 minutes. At the end of the 15 minutes, shut off the flow to the Earth while still drawing the power from the Sun. Continue this for about 1 minute. At the end of this exercise see yourself shrink down to your normal size.

Do this exercise two to three times a day for the next week. This exercise should make an immediate difference in your available energy and should also ground you. I will not tell you WHAT you will feel however I guarantee you that you WILL feel the energy within you and passing through you.

Many are unable to do this exercise for a full 15 minutes when starting. If you are doing it properly you may need to do it for shorter periods initially. Additionally, to call this exercise a “Grounding” exercise is VERY misleading. Once you begin this exercise you will experience some unusual things that will open an entire new world to you. This results of this exercise actually change based on YOUR NEEDS at the time.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Mar 28 2005, 11:58 AM
Post #4

Theurgist
Group Icon

Solar Banishing Wave

Written By I AM

The Banishing Wave is a technique that the Magickian can use that is effective against ALL entities in my experience. There is one key requirement that is necessary for the Banishing Wave to work; the Magickian has to KNOW that the Banishing Wave will work.

The Magickian VISUALIZES and FEELS a wave, similar to the blast wave of a nuclear explosion, expanding and radiating out from within the Magickian in all directions. The wave should be seen as forming a pressure wave that physically and astrally “blows away” anything in its path. The Magickian should feel the heat of the explosion, the force of the blast, and should SEE the pressure wave expanding out to the horizon in all directions. This explosion should be seen and felt as an expanding CIRCLE or SPHERE, with the Magickian being in the center of this explosion..

The effectiveness of the Banishing Wave is greatly increased if the Magickian incorporates the energy of the Solar Grounding Ritual. To do this all that is required is that the Magickian remembers what the energy of the Solar Grounding Ritual feels like and feel THAT ENERGY as the nuclear explosion that radiates and expands evenly away from the Magickian.

This Banishing technique, once mastered, can be performed instantly almost without thought and, as long as the Magickian KNOWS that it works, has proved effective (in my personal practice) against any entity or force that the Magickian wishes to Banish.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Mar 28 2005, 03:15 PM
Post #5

simoniconist
Group Icon

When dealing with the Necronomicon yu are not dealing with the western idea of "earth, wind, water, fire"...its based on planetary magick henceforth why the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram works. To view it click here LBRH

Solar energy works wonders when banishing these forces as well (just look at the last two posts from Frater Nero)...so here is another Solar banishing ritual Solar Cross

In the months to come yu can bet that Nero and I will be collaborating to create a slew of banishing rituals for the Necronomicon so watch for em.

--------------------

+Quote Post

bym
post Mar 31 2005, 04:53 PM
Post #6

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

You gentlemen seem to have well enough in hand. Just watch your spelling/pronunciations. If I can help or come up with something you haven't already touched on.....? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ac42.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Mar 31 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #7

Theurgist
Group Icon

Bym,
Ashnook and I have some experence with the Nec. We are still working on the system and constantly trying to improve it and build a safer and more usable system. Ashnook approaches it as a religion and I attack it as a grimorie/magical system but many aspects force you into the role of priest.

What are your exprences with the book?

--------------------

+Quote Post

bym
post Mar 31 2005, 09:02 PM
Post #8

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
My experiences with the book are not, alas, extensive. When the NYC crowd was using it, it was as you approach it, as a magical system. I've worked with the planetary zones and the names of Marduk. Acquisition of knowledge is my goal as opposed to power and control over others/entities. Simon vanished off the radar shortly afterwards and I became enamoured with someone so...
Ceremonial ritual was an interesting approach. The thoughtforms created by the inception of the rituals were becoming blurred by our actual results. This tended to be problematic in that it created more of the danger of obsession within the group. Definite 'alien' currents were attracted but since the results of these rituals were not known, they tended to blend, as it were, with the established mindgroup and thereby the product was a botched experiment in that the lab conditions were compromised. (Group work is dicey if you don't know/have worked with the people in concert.) Hell, it was EXCITING....not terribly well orchestrated.
Since, I've approached the book using shamanistic/sorcerous techniques. The results are...EXCITING! I've had the bloody snot freeze up in me! There was a miasmic stench that hung over about 1/4 mile diameter area near my apartment for days....accompanied by weird noises and sightings of odd lights by a large number of people. There was also a concurrent fishkill and red algae bloom that closed the fishing for weeks. (I live near the water) Fire is your friend and sunlight.
The climbing of the ziggurat of the planets stands as almost classic pathworking, as you well know. The Names of Marduk are like Goetia-lite. The phenomena started then and when the 'Zos Kia Kanpa' started it got decidedly eerie.
(Note: the words Zos and Kia can be found extensively in the work of Austin Osman Spare (my hero) who happened along well before Simon produced this book...but, oddly enough, was a contemporary of Lovecraft)
I think that there has been enough time passed for the thoughtform archtypes in this book/inspired by this book to become very viable. That was one of the initial experiments of this work, to awaken latent psychic phenomena in the operants as well as empowering ancient currents brought weak through centuries of neglect. One of the classic rules/riddles: Who first, chicken or egg, god or man?
I'm starting to totally ramble. My typing skills suck as I am mostly blind now and the one finger method doesn't allow for good train of thought. I'd love to meet you guys or talk with you sometime, outside the Forum! I'll try to formulate a more intelligent post and get back to you. Feel free to email me though I'm out of town starting tomorrow until Sunday. *sigh* pool table, single malt scotch, gourmet food and some excellent jazz.....

Oh yes...I digress. I've also note that, of late, the system I use has placed me also in more of a 'priest'like role. Decidedly unpleasant to dwell on as I normally abhor the priest class. But my Patron sees it differently I guess. I have control issues....I HATE being told what to do (Wah!) even though it usually is for my own good. I just can't get into worshipping ANYTHING (including me). I let my gut guide me and my intuition is usually sound....not perfect, damnit, but sound. Jeez, verbal diarrhea....bye! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/5.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Apr 22 2005, 01:25 PM
Post #9

Theurgist
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ashnook)
1. The amulet from the fire

Okay at the begining of the book there is an amulet that yu are instructed to make out of silver and never let sunlight hit it. Im not going to discuss the physical form of the amulet but Frater Nero shared with me an amazing technique used to break links and negative energy. Close your eyes and imagine a large flaming pit and out of it rises the amulet (make it large enough to cover your body) and visualize it engulfing yu. Know now that all negative energy is washed away and yu are free from any chains.

(The physical amulet and what it does is all explained in the book and needs no futher discussion here)

I would like to expand this a bit if I could. Flesh out the details.

If you know the spirit that is causing the problems then here is an effective way to deal with it. Bring up your circle as you know how. Form the sigil or sign of the spirit outside of that circle facing you. Form the amulet between yourself and the spirit's sigil. Superimpose the amulet over your body within your circle. BECOME the amulet and use it's power to blow the spirit's sigil away like smoke in the wind. Banish as normal. I have found this method to work very well for any of the problems that come from working this system.

Frater NERO

--------------------

+Quote Post

GeNoCyDe
post May 25 2005, 07:40 PM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Mar 28 2005, 12:58 PM)

Solar Banishing Wave

Written By I AM

The Banishing Wave is a technique that the Magickian can use that is effective against ALL entities in my experience. There is one key requirement that is necessary for the Banishing Wave to work; the Magickian has to KNOW that the Banishing Wave will work.

The Magickian VISUALIZES and FEELS a wave, similar to the blast wave of a nuclear explosion, expanding and radiating out from within the Magickian in all directions. The wave should be seen as forming a pressure wave that physically and astrally “blows away” anything in its path. The Magickian should feel the heat of the explosion, the force of the blast, and should SEE the pressure wave expanding out to the horizon in all directions. This explosion should be seen and felt as an expanding CIRCLE or SPHERE, with the Magickian being in the center of this explosion..

The effectiveness of the Banishing Wave is greatly increased if the Magickian incorporates the energy of the Solar Grounding Ritual. To do this all that is required is that the Magickian remembers what the energy of the Solar Grounding Ritual feels like and feel THAT ENERGY as the nuclear explosion that radiates and expands evenly away from the Magickian.

This Banishing technique, once mastered, can be performed instantly almost without thought and, as long as the Magickian KNOWS that it works, has proved effective (in my personal practice) against any entity or force that the Magickian wishes to Banish.

I was with I AM when he developed that maneuver,there is a part which he apparently did not share.

Period attack?I WILL NOT post it without permission.
PM me if it is acceptable here.

This post has been edited by GeNoCyDe: May 25 2005, 07:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Behemoth666
post Jun 11 2005, 11:19 AM
Post #11

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

I have a question about the first ritual, what does it serve? What can you do with it?
Can you like, if someone is bothering you, can this ritual make it end? And can you like, atract, money, luck, poples?

Thank you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wandwizard.gif)

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Jun 13 2005, 08:57 AM
Post #12

Theurgist
Group Icon

It is a banishing ritual. It is designed to banish and clean your area of energy from the simon necronomicon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Behemoth666
post Jun 13 2005, 11:11 AM
Post #13

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

is there a spell in necronomicon that can increase your helth, populariti, and like gives you peace ( the peace that others wont bug you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000002.gif) ?

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Jun 13 2005, 01:25 PM
Post #14

Theurgist
Group Icon

is there a spell in necronomicon that can increase your helth, populariti, and like gives you peace

Read it and see...

--------------------

+Quote Post

chaos_mage4
post Jun 19 2005, 03:58 PM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

Greetings. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ac42.gif). I am soon to be getting the Nec, my mom won it off of ebay for me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) Yay! But anyway, since (or what I have heard) the Simon Nec does not give banishings. So the banishings Nero gave look promising! Sorry, forgot about Ashnook, the LBRH looks good too.
Thanks Nero and Ashnook!
Chaos_mage4

This post has been edited by chaos_mage4: Jun 19 2005, 04:01 PM

--------------------
"I am alone: there is no God where I am."
-Liber Legis, 2:23

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Jun 26 2005, 10:35 AM
Post #16

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

This is the PDF for BCA

Attached File(s)
Attached File  The_Banishing_Crown_of_ANU.pdf ( 20.31k ) Number of downloads: 485

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Jun 26 2005, 11:03 AM
Post #17

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Mar 29 2005, 12:45 AM)
(As you say this last line transform the ARRA sign into the amulet from the fire blazing in violet or silvery light. This amulet can be found on p. 11)

Now using a tool or finger trace the Eight-rayed seal of ANU (it looks like the spokes of the spirit wheel without the outer circle)
I seemed cannot find the amulet and eight rayed seal of ANU. I googled and skimmed my PDF with no success. A little help to find it please?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Jun 27 2005, 10:31 AM
Post #18

Theurgist
Group Icon

The amulet from the fire is exactly that. In the first chapter there is a bit about him finding a amulet in the fire and catching the rays of the Moon upon it's surface. It has a picture of it on p.11

The star of Anu is scattered through out the text but for a easy place check the Copper dagger of Inanna. There is a eight spoked star upon the hilt.

If I can figure out how to do it I will post a pic of them both.

--------------------

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Jun 27 2005, 12:08 PM
Post #19

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

I don't have the printed copy of the Nec but PDF versions and there's no graphics on page 11 Nero. Is this found in Simon Nec or Crowley's version?

There's 3 seals I found on Simon Nec: the Arra, Elder and Watcher. Below these 3 seal is an amulet. Is this one below is what I'm looking for?

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Simon_Necronomicon_Amulet_of_Protection.pdf ( 87.34k ) Number of downloads: 590

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Jun 27 2005, 12:42 PM
Post #20

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

I seemed to find the star of Anu:

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Jun 27 2005, 05:46 PM
Post #21

Theurgist
Group Icon

That's the one. A necklace worked in silver is best but if not use silver ink to create a protective tailsmen with it. It is very effective at closing a gate and driving off unwanted spirits or energy.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Enigmius
post Feb 17 2006, 03:43 PM
Post #22

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ashnook @ Mar 28 2005, 04:15 PM)
When dealing with the Necronomicon yu are not dealing with the western idea of "earth, wind, water, fire"...its based on planetary magick henceforth why the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Hexagram works. To view it click here LBRH

Solar energy works wonders when banishing these forces as well (just look at the last two posts from Frater Nero)...so here is another Solar banishing ritual Solar Cross

In the months to come yu can bet that Nero and I will be collaborating to create a slew of banishing rituals for the Necronomicon so watch for em.

I was wondering.. Since these beings are very connected with the heavenly bodies, would the invocation to angels also work? Afterall angels are beings of the heavenly bodies..
And Michael has been used for centuries to battle unknown entities in the form of exoercism, right?

+Quote Post

A_Smoking_Fox
post Feb 17 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #23

Zelator
Group Icon

I found that it is often better to be mild than aggressive when banishing.

Often it is quite helpful to generate "love" towards such entities. For some reason they act quite different when evoked with a feeling of love and respect. An atmosphere of friendship and joy is often more effective than the more "hard" styles of evoking.

Its just a thought i have been experimenting with lately, with some succes i must say. However it is completely different than the standard in these systems. Also, i have just recently tried this out, so it is to say how it will turn out. I evoked without a cirkle and without protection, at first i felt some agression and a battle of wills betwneen me and the entity. Then as i started to be more friendly towards the entity the entity responded in the same way.
However, i must note that at no time did i feel fear towards the entity. Wich is extremely important for this to work.

--------------------
In LVX,
Frater A.V.I.A.F.

+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Feb 17 2006, 09:36 PM
Post #24

simoniconist
Group Icon

QUOTE(A_Smoking_Fox @ Feb 17 2006, 06:42 PM)
However, i must note that at no time did i feel fear towards the entity. Wich is extremely important for this to work.

That last line is very important IMHO. If you feel fear, youll probably do more harm to yourself than the entity will. The Necronomicon gods respect those who demonstrate personal power as well as respect towards the entities contained in the book. Its important that one working with this book eventually learns to work withough a circle, though im not advocating that the neophyte do so. I say it is important, because when you start walking the gates a circle wont make a bit of difference when you enter.

--------------------

+Quote Post

bleachXlight
post Sep 6 2006, 04:53 PM
Post #25

Neophyte
Group Icon

the solar burst technique is very good

i used it for charging sigils and i still do

actually i use the solar burst technique in alot of my magickal workings

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Sep 30 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #26

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(bleachXlight @ Sep 6 2006, 06:53 PM) *
the solar burst technique is very good

i used it for charging sigils and i still do

actually i use the solar burst technique in alot of my magickal workings

I used a similar (I think!) method to do prelimonery banishings---being as I had no Blade. I traced the ARRA star w/ my hand while saying BARRA ALLA XUL 3 times then on the 4th time it's BARRA ALLA XUL-EDIN NA ZU!!!! while doing an open hand push/attack (like GOKU's Kameo-Meya attack in Dragon BAll Z----that is the best example I can come up w//--sorry if that makes no sense!!) into the middle of the ARRA star. I find that effective when done w/ the proper concentration---but that is always the key to all of these rites---remember that !!!!

This post has been edited by Suxur-Mash596: Oct 1 2006, 12:04 AM

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Oct 23 2006, 09:26 PM
Post #27

Zelator
Group Icon

Well guys, heres my latest version of the Banishings---Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Arra Star:

I)
A)To the wicked spirits of the North
BARRA ALLA XUL! (Trace the Arra star, pentagram)
To the cruel spirits of the Earth
To the malevolent spirits of the North
To the mischievous spirits of the Earth
EDIN NAZZU ALLA XUL(Open hand attack/push at the center of the Arra star)

Then Vibrate the word: BANRABISHU (BAAN-RAH-BEE-SHOO) while tracing the Arra star 4 times.

B)To the wicked spirits of the East
To the cruel spirits of the Winds
To the malevolent spirits of the East
To the mischievous spirits of the Winds

Then Vibrate the word:BANUTUKKU(BAAN-OO-TOOK-KOO)while tracing the Arra star 4 times.

C)To the wicked spirits of the South
To the cruel spirits of the Fire
To the malevolent spirits of the South
To the mischievous spirits of the Fire

Trace the Arra star while picturing a Great Warrior within the center of the Arra Star--4 times of course

D)To the wicked spirits of the West
To the cruel spirits of the Waters
To the malevolent spirits of the West
To the mischievous spirits of the Waters

Then Vibrate the word:BALDURRU(BAAL-DOOR-ROO)while tracing the Arra star 4 times.

II)

A) Say:ZI DINGIR KIA KANPA!
I call to you NARRILUGGALDIMMERANKIA to come here and watch over this Northern portal!
B)ZI DINGIR ANNA KANPA!
I call to you LUGGALDIMMERANKIA to come here and watch over this Eastern portal!
C)ZI DINGIR GIRRA KANPA!
I call upon you MARUTUKKU to come here and watch over this Southern portal!
D)ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
I call upon you BARASHAKUSHU to come here and watch over this Western portal!

III)

"About me burns ye Holy ARRA Star of protection!
From high above the Pillars of Life and the Universe shines the 8 rayed Star of Anu!"

IV)

Finished!

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Oct 26 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #28

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings Eabatu

I really like this. I would suggest incorporating the Necronomicon directional gates into it. North Nanna. East Venus. South Marduk. West Nergal. Study of the incantations reveals this.

Peace.

+Quote Post

GeNoCyDe
post Nov 14 2006, 10:31 AM
Post #29

Neophyte
Group Icon

Has anyone tried "The Great Voice: In a working yet?
It's another one of I AM's techs. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

When uttering the Great Voice it is completely unnecessary to say anything aloud. In fact, I find that this hinders the effort rather than helps it. Others may be more comfortable using vocal sounds.

When I use the Great Voice I manifest the vibrations of the words into the great void and FEEL their vibrations resonating throughout the void. OK, what does that mean?

Visualize yourself in a dark universe, stars and all. Make yourself LARGE in this universe. Size does matter! When saying the words FEEL the vibrations of those words within yourself. Believe it or not, you will know when the vibrations are correct. When they feel right release them into the void and feel the entire void vibrate with the vibrations you have created. In fact you should feel them echoing throughout the void. If your words "shake" the void then you have done it correctly.
I find that when doing daily rituals, the 'astral' approach works well for me. If doing a more involved working, such as an Invocation, Evocation or charging talismans, I prefer to physically vocalise. I have found it is not a matter of volume. I go for a feeling of getting every molecule in my body vibrating. It's like projecting the word out into the astral and at the same time physically pushing it into and throughout the body. Unless, of course with the Middle Pillar, where it is concentrated in the specific area I am 'activating'. And I have also experimented with different versions of the God-names. (Carroll 'Poke' Runyon of the OTA offers an alternative to the YHVH tetragrammaton - Ah Mah Sha Oh or Sha Mah Ah Tah; this is less Judaic [Phonician, actually] and may appeal to the modern hermetic pagan)

--------------------

+Quote Post

levannah60
post Dec 12 2006, 11:10 AM
Post #30

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello everyone! I just bought the book, and so far, in the second day that I have had it, it has inspired a lot of my writings, as before I had writer's block. In other words, it's helping me with my creativity. I've had a sudden intrest in Summerian and Babylonian things lately, such as buying the Babyloian Tarot for myself for christmas, forgetting that I had bought the Necronomicon untill it arived in the mail just yesterday. Also, I will think of something, write it down, and search for it in the book and on the board, and there it is. I've had no negative things happen yet, though yesterday was a real bad day at work, though that's been going on for months there as the place I work at sucks. I did have an intresting experince though: This morning when I came in from work, I had gone into the bedroom and shut it to a crack. Well, the cat wanted to get out, and had trouble pawing the door open. Usually she can open it just enough to where she can squeeze out. Well, I had finally had a moment's peace where I had just opened the necronomicon and was preparing to tackle my way through the introduction when the door suddenly opened wide and hit the other side of the wall! I was like, 'Damn Whinney!' (my cat.) She just stared at the door for a few moments before going out and to her food and water dish. I stared at that door suspciously, before trying to read through the book again, and giving up not to long afterwords on account of being exausted as I had been on my feet 9 hours straight. As it stands, I've only had 5 hours of sleep and I am going to have to rest more because it's going to be another long night at work. Anyways, does the necronomicon inspire anyone else's writings? If that was a spirit that opened the door, any idea of who or what it might've been? New to all this.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush2.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse