Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Urgent Advice Needed Concerning Nec
Shogunronin
post Feb 26 2011, 10:34 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have been using the Necronomicon Spellbook with great results in the past - One of my first workings was with a spirit
concerning financial problems and Ziku came through for me but with a life lesson to be learnt - I also had a working with
Arununna which I got what I wanted but had crazy side effects which I think he made up for afterwards - Now i have a problem with a STRONG WILL

The problem is, my girlfriend has just moved away and our relaationship has been long distance for 6 months, i desperately
want to be with her because I love her so much but being a student its difficult for me to save up - I love her so much and want
to be with her because I feel soon enough the distance will kill us, i was just thinking, do you think the nec spirits would look
positively at this and grant me my wishes of having the finance to go see her or her coming to me? I am kinda desperate right now
and wondered which spirit would be the best to call up for help

Shogunronin

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Feb 26 2011, 11:19 AM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

You say in the first part that you have called two spirits and there have been side-effects. Do you really want to involve them in this very personal affair? I can think of several life lessons that could be taught by helping you two see one another that would be valuable but unpleasant.

If you have worked with Ziku before, why not do so again? Or for that matter if you're going to work with the necronomicon, even just the spellbook, why not call out to inanna? She looks favorably upon this sort of request, although if you do, keep in mind that she becomes somewhat wrathful if you afterwards decide you do not want to be with this girl forever.

Here's the problem working with this kind of magic in this kind of situation. When it comes to working with intelligent entities of any sort, they have their own motivations for helping you - not necessarily evil motivations, but motivations based on a much wider view than you are capable of yourself. And they sometimes expect certain behaviors from you that they will normally let you know about, like taboos.

If you're going to employ these spirits in this way, just be sure that you are not doing so in vain - and by that I mean you want to marry this girl. If its anything less than that, you could find yourself in seriously hot water later on.

That said, my advice in this vein of action would be to call upon inanna, she will move mountains to bring lovers together. However, if you want to work with the spirits in particular then, Marukka, Marutukku, or Asarualim are spirits other than Ziku who might be of assistance. The first can help with many domestic magics, the second can reveal hidden wisdom, and the third also gives great wisdom. I mention these because inspiration on how to accomplish something is as valuable as magic to accomplish something. Ziku might bring you a small windfall or some such, but Asarualim might show you the key to abundance that you already have access to and didn't realize.

But, be careful. You don't have any leverage working with the spell book, you're just asking favors, with no ability to read the fine print. So, don't be surprised if you get what you want, make a mistake you didn't know you were making, and then end up with nothing.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Feb 26 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thank you so much for your Reply!

Vagrant really nice to hear from you! You helped me so much in the past and I could never tell you how truely
greatful I was for answering some of my questions that I had - Can I just say that this girl, I want to marry her
theres just something about her, she is the most beautiful, intelligent girl and i love her for so much more than her
Looks, everytime I think of her my heart flutters, i would marry this girl in a HEARTBEAT, shes the only girl I ever want
In the past I hve been uncertain about things but my will for this girl is SO STRONG, I have no worries about the nec spirits
looking into my heart and seeing what i truely want, they will know - I plan to love her for my entire life and never look anywhere
else, the problem i thought was INANNA does not come up in the necronomicon spellbook maybe it requires some gatewalking
before calling her ? Or do you think I should just use her seal like i would like the rest of the fifty and use the spellbook method
since my heart is pure and this is really what I want?

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Feb 26 2011, 08:10 PM
Post #4

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shogunronin @ Feb 26 2011, 01:09 PM) *

Thank you so much for your Reply!

Vagrant really nice to hear from you! You helped me so much in the past and I could never tell you how truely
greatful I was for answering some of my questions that I had - Can I just say that this girl, I want to marry her
theres just something about her, she is the most beautiful, intelligent girl and i love her for so much more than her
Looks, everytime I think of her my heart flutters, i would marry this girl in a HEARTBEAT, shes the only girl I ever want
In the past I hve been uncertain about things but my will for this girl is SO STRONG, I have no worries about the nec spirits
looking into my heart and seeing what i truely want, they will know - I plan to love her for my entire life and never look anywhere
else, the problem i thought was INANNA does not come up in the necronomicon spellbook maybe it requires some gatewalking
before calling her ? Or do you think I should just use her seal like i would like the rest of the fifty and use the spellbook method
since my heart is pure and this is really what I want?

Read the Necronomicon for a talk about Inanna, but in the case of the spirits there is a method laid down - Inanna is a deity, find out what she likes, make a sacrifice, pray with devotion and the extent of your feelings for this girl. If Inanna approves, you'll be together.

I would not use the spellbook method, because this is like treating her like a common spirit. The 'fifty spirits' are the fifty names given to marduk by the other gods. Inanna is beloved of Anu, so invoke and pray to her when the sun is rising on a day when venus can be seen with the naked eye. Burn dried apples and fresh made bread, facing east, and pray to Inanna while observing and adoring Venus. You might acquire a copper chain to wrap around your hands while praying and invoking, and to thereafter wear as a reminder of the covenant. This is not a specific method from the book, because there is not a very specific method laid down, it is just how I would approach this operation of prayer and devotion.

You do not have to walk the gate of Inanna before invoking her, that is for mastery over the sphere of venus, as with all of the gates, the idea is to gain authority and initiation into that sphere. Really, you will have better success with the fifty names if you go through the gates to the Marduk gate (at least, although after you start you have to finish). But, for prayer and invocation, you're asking for intervention in destiny, not commanding Inanna to do something.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

QUAKESTARS
post Mar 8 2012, 08:53 PM
Post #5

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shogunronin @ Feb 26 2011, 11:34 AM) *

I have been using the Necronomicon Spellbook with great results in the past - One of my first workings was with a spirit
concerning financial problems and Ziku came through for me but with a life lesson to be learnt - I also had a working with
Arununna which I got what I wanted but had crazy side effects which I think he made up for afterwards - Now i have a problem with a STRONG WILL

The problem is, my girlfriend has just moved away and our relaationship has been long distance for 6 months, i desperately
want to be with her because I love her so much but being a student its difficult for me to save up - I love her so much and want
to be with her because I feel soon enough the distance will kill us, i was just thinking, do you think the nec spirits would look
positively at this and grant me my wishes of having the finance to go see her or her coming to me? I am kinda desperate right now
and wondered which spirit would be the best to call up for help

Shogunronin

It is essential to make certain your own attitude is positve as any doubt can result in (if you are lucky) no results, but if the invoked entity is offended a perverse response is possible. How many practical jokes do you want played on you? As your need is deep you had better start with Marduk. Whatever entity you want to summon an attitude of faith, of love, and of trust is essential. I got reprimanded for telling you about rituals, so I will leave that one out, with an emphatic warning, YOU MUST BE POSITIVE TOWARDS THE ENTITY INVOKED. The granting of your wishes is a token of appreciation for the consideration you display to the invoked entity. If you want a friend, BE A FRIEND. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/book.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse