Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages 1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 A Spell To Cure Lovesickness!, A true gem.
redbreast
post Jul 13 2007, 10:59 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

This is known to help those who suffer from painful or troublesome romantic attachment.
Don't take the mick too much! 'Coz it often works, even in difficult cases [whereby you'd need to repeat it regularly.]

Take a cup/glass of water [Or any drink- wine is good coz it seems to help the spell sink into the fabric of your being, maybe the alchohol
helps the effect] and say directly over it, this verse;

Afriel, Badriel, Qadriel, Dukrabel, Dufiel, Hurel and Bulziel, these seven angels, sever the thoughts and pondering and habit and root
of [your name] from [their name.] Amen, Amen, Selah, Selah.

Then drink the liquid; slowly seems to have a better effect.

Spells against lovesickness seem to be rare, which is strange because it's a common and upsetting problem that can have far reaching effects. let's face it, there's trouble over lost or unrequited love in every town, everywhere, every day. I get the impression we aren't supposed to admit to it these days, times are too cynical and macho, but it's there.

Hope this helps somebody sooner or later.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Myroku
post Jul 13 2007, 09:50 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(redbreast @ Jul 13 2007, 09:59 AM) *
This is known to help those who suffer from painful or troublesome romantic attachment.
Don't take the mick too much! 'Coz it often works, even in difficult cases [whereby you'd need to repeat it regularly.]

Take a cup/glass of water [Or any drink- wine is good coz it seems to help the spell sink into the fabric of your being, maybe the alchohol
helps the effect] and say directly over it, this verse;

Afriel, Badriel, Qadriel, Dukrabel, Dufiel, Hurel and Bulziel, these seven angels, sever the thoughts and pondering and habit and root
of [your name] from [their name.] Amen, Amen, Selah, Selah.

Then drink the liquid; slowly seems to have a better effect.

Spells against lovesickness seem to be rare, which is strange because it's a common and upsetting problem that can have far reaching effects. let's face it, there's trouble over lost or unrequited love in every town, everywhere, every day. I get the impression we aren't supposed to admit to it these days, times are too cynical and macho, but it's there.

Hope this helps somebody sooner or later.

Hey,
I have a question... This Spell is it supposed to help with someone missing their loved one ( Physically Their Partner won't be around for a while and the person misses them) or for someone who os lonely (yearns for love and the spell helps to cope with it)?

+Quote Post

redbreast
post Jul 18 2007, 09:36 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well, it's really designed to help kill off your romantic and/or sexual feelings for someone.

I don't recommend you do it if, for example, you're just missing your girlfriend coz she's away for a while.

It is designed to make your heart colder toward the person concerned. Love can actually be a destructive force sometimes, on its qlipothic side.

For example, someone I know had been teased and led on by a pretty girl at work, and he developed feelings for her because of her manipulations of his feelings.
He started getting depressed and his work suffered, especially after she bluntly rejected him when he finally came on to her.
He was clearly in pain; so I helped him by giving him this formula. In a few weeks after doing it regularly, he realised he no longer cared for her, and just despised her,
[Rightfully so in this case.]

However, it works in most situations where you need to detach yourself romantically and/or sexually from another person, whether or not you've actually been physically
intimate with them or not.

Most people don't know this, but when you have sex with someone it often forms an astral bond between you, which can last up to a year in some cases.
This is one way to help sever that link, especially if you find yourself getting morose and feeling a need for the person.

I hope anyone reading this will pass the spell on, if they know anyone in need of it; it may help them.

I don't see why humans should have to suffer the agonies of unrequited love, for example, without help and comforting treatment.

This post has been edited by redbreast: Jul 18 2007, 09:38 AM

+Quote Post

Myroku
post Jul 18 2007, 02:26 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

cool just wanted to know! thanks!

~Myroku

This post has been edited by Myroku: Jul 18 2007, 02:29 PM

+Quote Post

Thorn
post Jul 18 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Hey, I'm wondering if the spell, for someone who didn't follow ceremonial and angelic magic, would work if the names of the angels were substituted for names of gods or goddesses within a pantheon closer to the individual's personal style. Also, in the same vein, where did this spell come from? Thanks:)

+Quote Post

redbreast
post Jul 27 2007, 04:17 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi,
I don't think it would work so well if you change the names etc. In fact, I've tried several changes to it myself, including altering the wording, adding or omitting words, etc, and it seems only to work as it should in this exact format.

Of course there's nothing to stop you asking the same favour of your own preferred spirits/gods in your own way, and I guess that would help you anyway, but this spell seems to be more of a fixed one; maybe the arrangement and order of words have a mystical significance in themselves, like the psalms are known to, being constructed by knowledgeable people in ancient times upon a kabbalistic template.

Oh and since you ask, I discovered it in a rather obscure little grimoire about the Mandeans. I'm a collector of obscure grimoires!
You can find such gems if you look carefully.

Anyway, I hope it helps someone.

This post has been edited by redbreast: Jul 27 2007, 04:20 AM

+Quote Post

Thorn
post Jul 27 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

thanks.. last question (promise!): this fixed-spell-syndrome, does that apply only to the wording or the entire ritual? I was considering trying it and adding something to the wine/water that might help.. would putting in an additional ingredient alter the power of the spell? Thanks again (and sorry for the questions)

+Quote Post

redbreast
post Jul 31 2007, 06:23 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Erm, well I can't see that adding an ingredient to wine would do any harm to the spell's effectiveness, unless of course the ingredient is poisonous {!} or it is of an energy/spirit fundamentally at loggerheads with the angels invoked. For example, a herb or something gently magically charged shouldn't interfere.

However, it doesn't need to be made unnecessarily complex; especially as many cases will need repeated applications of it to really move the craving for the loved/lusted one out of one's heart and head. That's partly what I like about this spell- i.e. it's quick, convenient, can be done at any moment you are alone with a drink- even when you nip to the kitchen to make a drink during watching a movie with someone! [In which case I'd recommend whispering it, as you don't want them overhearing your private incantation unless they know and sympathise.] It's that simple.

The reason I recommend using wine is that you drink the liquid slower; as the magical action seems to occur as it goes to the back of the throat and down past your heart and solar plexus, and softens the pain and longing by acting to separate your deeper self from fretting about the person.

Too much pain goes on over heartache and romantic obsessions. To quote Nicol Williamson's Merlin from the film Excalibur,
"And all for this lunacy called Love! This mad distemper that strikes down both beggars and kings!"[i]

This post has been edited by redbreast: Jul 31 2007, 06:26 AM

+Quote Post

Fledermaus
post Aug 2 2007, 07:54 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

There is no immediate cure for this problem. Any potions just soften the blow. nothing but time heals.

--------------------
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt

+Quote Post

Thorn
post Aug 4 2007, 09:22 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fledermaus @ Aug 2 2007, 06:54 AM) *
There is no immediate cure for this problem. Any potions just soften the blow. nothing but time heals.

Well someone who goes by that theory would also have to agree that love spells are not magically possible, which brings into play the old saying, in regards to sorcerers, "That who cannot kill cannot cure.". Love is such an intensely powerful force, but it's kind of unreasonable to think it is possible to make someone fall in love but impossible to make someone fall out of it. If it is magically possible to manipulate the forces of love to make one love you, as seen in the Make-Jimmy-Love-Me spells (which people have different views on, but whatever) then they can be manipulated in the opposite direction. Different spell, same forces.

+Quote Post

Fledermaus
post Aug 6 2007, 09:26 PM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Thorn @ Aug 4 2007, 10:22 PM) *
Well someone who goes by that theory would also have to agree that love spells are not magically possible, which brings into play the old saying, in regards to sorcerers, "That who cannot kill cannot cure.". Love is such an intensely powerful force, but it's kind of unreasonable to think it is possible to make someone fall in love but impossible to make someone fall out of it. If it is magically possible to manipulate the forces of love to make one love you, as seen in the Make-Jimmy-Love-Me spells (which people have different views on, but whatever) then they can be manipulated in the opposite direction. Different spell, same forces.

I don't want to argue with the logic of that statement, but not all great love is wrought from spellcasting

--------------------
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt

+Quote Post

redbreast
post Aug 10 2007, 12:57 AM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'd concede that it's true, there is no immediate complete cure, but this spell slowly helps you to forget the person you long for.

A diffucult case could be, for example, if you're in a situation where you keep being reminded of the person, or your friends/workmates etc keep going on about them, basically not allowing you to forget them. You'd need to do the spell probably daily in that case, for as long as it takes to dampen your ardour for the person.

It's worked for my friends, it's worked for me, and it will work for most people if done correctly and diligently.

I don't think it would break up people you don't like, fortune! The spell is about redressing a spiritual imbalance in a person with a deep longing and in emotional pain about another person.

The mutual established and willingly returned love between a happy couple is not an imbalance. The spell is very unlikely to do any harm.
Everything has been considered before I posted this you know, I'm not irresponsible!

+Quote Post

Sachiel
post Oct 26 2007, 05:51 PM
Post #13

Initiate
Group Icon

The wine is interesting to me... I seem to recall Crowley writing something about not having food before a spell of any sort, though drink was okay, especially alcohol, because it somehow prepared some people magically, though not in copious amounts.

Something that might also help with lovesickness, since I do a lot of things with emotional magick, is to try to capture and recall the feeling of being loved or loving...whatever you feel is a supplement to lovesickness; it could even be the essence of whoever you miss (or want to be with you, if they don't necessarily exist). Become familiar with the feeling untill you can generate it.

Maybe then one could infuse/enchant that essence into the wine, and perform the spell in the first post? Just a suggestion.

--------------------
Non Occultere,

Sachiel

+Quote Post

Thorn
post Nov 8 2007, 08:35 PM
Post #14

Zelator
Group Icon

Is there any chance you could tell me the name of the grimoire you found this spell in?

+Quote Post

ash
post Nov 9 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #15

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

A female is ruinig my brother's life, she is married and has 3 children and living with her husband, but has worked such magic on my brother and has ruined his married life. His wife is separated but he cannot get out of this female's grip please help

ash

+Quote Post

scorpion
post Nov 9 2007, 11:33 PM
Post #16

Initiate
Group Icon

Redbreast,
This spell comes at a perfect time for me personally so thank you. One thing though, I don't particularly want to despise this person or anything. Still like her but need to get her out of my system.
Wow!! I just realized this is my first post.

+Quote Post

paxx
post Nov 10 2007, 03:37 AM
Post #17

Resident Fool
Group Icon

@ Ash

There are so many possible issues going on in what you have described, I don’t think anyone would want to venture there. I usually get involved when my friends are involved, but not to repair relationships, simply to try and repair the individual. Relationships are a mess all their own.

--------------------
--Paxx

+Quote Post

telempath
post Nov 22 2007, 11:46 PM
Post #18

Neophyte
Group Icon

I think spells such as these are actually psychological placebos. The spell and the spells components acts as symbolic representations of the emotion and/or thoughts associated with this person. The symbolic act of severing these ties or calling on forces or whatever has a psychological affect. It is psychosematic. The affect of a spell that is cast on oneself to cure a malady of the mind is often times psychological.

Instead of casting a spell to cure love sickness, one can focus on the aspects that were bad. Focus on something they did and over dramatize it until you feel hurt and betrayed. Then pretty much cut the person off because they were bad for you. Another thing could be a distraction.

The list goes on. A spell to cure a broken heart or anything like that is a person carrying out a mystical art for a psychological affect and is not really needed and does not work most of the time. People work spells to bring themselves some type of closure and they don't work. Why? Because the person did not have psychological closure of the event..

The bad thing about true, unconditional love is that its one thing that is pesky to get rid of by itself.

Alot of these "spells" backfire and create suppression. The person never dealt with the pain but fooled themselves into thinking that they did. I cast the spell and it worked and since it worked I should not feel x, y, and z. That leads to suppression of the emotion. That leads to unconscious gestures and emotions and so on and so forth until the bottle cap comes off and all of the emotions come back in full force.

Getting over a love has to do with internal healing not magick. It has been my experience that those who turn to magick, for practical matters that need it not, screw up their mind...Then there is the other side. Emotional detachment can lead to the detachment of all emotions and numbness. Some people don't deal with the pain of anything, including lovesickness, and end up making it worse. In addition to that, subconsiously maybe you do not want to get over the person. Consously the pain could be unbearable and interfere with your life, but subconsiously, you may be thinking about just thinking about this person brings so much joy. That would play a role in that, too.

I place seeking a magickal panacea for emotional turmoil just as destructive as drinking or doing drugs to get rid of the pain.

This post has been edited by telempath: Nov 22 2007, 11:50 PM

+Quote Post

Petrus
post Dec 2 2007, 02:46 PM
Post #19

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(telempath @ Nov 23 2007, 04:46 PM) *
severing these ties or calling on forces or whatever has a psychological affect. It is psychosematic. The affect of a spell that is cast on oneself to cure a malady of the mind is often times psychological.

You could well be right, telempath...at least in terms of the psychological aspects. Love however creates auric bonds IMHO which can also need to be cut. One of my earliest prayers to Kali actually was for release from the guilt I felt over leaving a relationship that had become very bad for both me and the woman involved, although she did not want to let me go. I visualised Kali's scythe coming down on said auric/emotional ties, slicing through them. Although the woman in question had already moved out of my house, within three days of having done this, I'd gone from being in the usual frenzy of guilt about having needed her to leave, to being emotionally ready to make a clean break and avoid any further contact with her.

Although I think the woman in question does still love me, (she sent me a Christmas card a week or two back) I have made no further contact with her. I still think of her from time to time, but the difference is that it's not debilitating now...the sting has gone out of it. The thought comes in, and usually fairly quickly goes out again. I've considered doing a sigil though to remove any feeling she still might have for me, to bring her peace, and to possibly ask that she find someone else when the time is right...because although the relationship with her brought me great misery in the end, I do not want her to suffer.

As the Destroyer, one of Kali's correspondences is cutting or burning away anything that is no longer needed, or that is harming us. That is not to say that I advocate total abdication of self-responsibility, here...I had to be sure that it was what I wanted, and I also only actually tried the prayer as a last resort...it was basically a cry for help, since I'd been trying to extricate myself from the relationship for probably at least four years, and nothing seemed to work. If anyone else here is having problems with ties to the wrong people, though...it's one area where, from what I've seen anywayz, Ma may be able to help you.

--------------------
Magical Evocation. All the fun of train surfing, without having to leave the house.

+Quote Post

redbreast
post Dec 4 2007, 07:39 AM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

Interesting replies folks.

However, I must disagree with some of them.

There is, in fact, a magical effect from the spell I have given.
It activates psychic forces in the person.
How do I know? Well I'm clairsentient and I can directly feel it.

I don't think there's benefit in excess rationalisation and ego driven argument,
especially in the magic scene. Same reason I don't hang around with other practitioners,
of any persuasion, because of the bitchiness, egotism and delusion so rife in the
pagan and magic scenes. This is the only place I'd discuss it at all, it's a good forum.

The spell is given because I care. No other reason, and no ulterior motive.

Use it, or pass it on.

Thanks.

+Quote Post

cassiopeia
post Feb 17 2008, 01:12 PM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks for the spell. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

A question for you, does this help decrease the feelings of both persons involved? Say person A and person B are developing feelings for each other, but these feelings are inappropriate for some reason (they may both be in relationships, for example, or may just not be good for each other). Person A says the spell for their own feelings, but will it affect person B's feelings as well?

And how long does it generally take before the spell starts having an effect?

--------------------
"Be always drunken! Nothing else matters: that is the only way. If you would not feel the horrible burden of Time weighing on your shoulders and crushing you to the earth, be drunken continually. Drunken with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you will. But be drunken."
-Baudelaire

+Quote Post

cassiopeia
post Feb 23 2008, 07:31 AM
Post #22

Neophyte
Group Icon

Actually, let me re-phrase that to be more specific, as my situation has developed a bit further... I am in a relationship, but I work with someone who I have developed a rather annoying, obsessive crush on. I've long suspected that he has a crush on me too, but I recently found out that his feelings for me run a bit deeper than I thought they did... I think it's pretty natural to get crushes on other people when you're in a relationship, it happens. What disturbs me more is that he has quite intense feelings for me - it has started affected our friendship, and I really value him as a friend. I feel guilty about him seeing me with my boyfriend because I've had feelings for attached people before and I know how much it hurts. Also, I can start to see it affecting both of our jobs. Basically, I'd ideally want to find a way to cure my crush on him, but also to cure his lovesickness without him knowing. Is there an ethical way to do this? I was thinking of something like astrally cutting the bonds of lust and obsession between us, and giving strength to our bond of friendship. But I have zero experience with the astral, and I'm not even sure if there are such things as specific bonds of lust, obsession and friendship that link people. I suppose I could do a spell involving the physical representations of these bonds with strings and such.

But it would be a lot easier if the spell redbreast posted works in the reverse as well... I just don't want to ruin our friendship (although if that's the last resort, I'd rather have him grow cold towards me than keep feeling like this).

--------------------
"Be always drunken! Nothing else matters: that is the only way. If you would not feel the horrible burden of Time weighing on your shoulders and crushing you to the earth, be drunken continually. Drunken with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you will. But be drunken."
-Baudelaire

+Quote Post

redbreast
post Aug 10 2008, 03:10 PM
Post #23

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't replied before, but I've been REALLY busy and not even been on the Web very much for months.

I don't think it will cause any animosity between you. What it seems to do, is level out your perception of the person, letting you see them as ordinary fallible humans, whose sh*t smells as bad as anyone's and who might annoy you by farting in bed or acting selfishly and childishly. In my case, it took away the silly glamour I'd been infected with about the person, and which may I say she took great pains to shroud herself in, quite deliberately.

I don't think it will damage your friendship. As for time, it can be effective immediately, or it can need many applications to really damp the ardour.

+Quote Post

Angelock
post Sep 27 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #24

Initiate
Group Icon

As my first post, let me just say that the spell in question does appear to be very effective indeed. Not sure where I found it originally, but used it twice several weeks ago to nullify the effects that a broken friendship/romance had on me. This is my third time around with this particular witch (literally) and each time, I've felt nearly suicidal. I had to use it twice and it has not alleviated the sometimes obsessive thought patterns I experience about her, but it has made them much more short-lived and the feeling of lost love is completely gone. It helped me see her for what she really is, rather than the vision of her I'd had for almost three years.

In short, there is no more heartache...only a little anger persists. Wouldn't have thought it possible.

+Quote Post

redbreast
post Sep 30 2008, 02:05 AM
Post #25

Neophyte
Group Icon

Good for you!

I'm glad it's helping somebody.

I think it's not my place to judge you for getting repeatedly involved with someone bad for you, unlike a lot of others in this scene who tend to jump in and moralise and lecture. Of course, if it is another practitioner you're suffering over, I'm sure you also know of the possibility you've had love magic used on you, some of which has a very turbulent and destructive effect on the target, especially if employed by by inexperienced, self-obsessed and/or immature persons. If so, you need to block her powers.

When I was young I had a horrible experience with a woman who used me for sex, controlled and manipulated the whole relationship coldly and deceitfully, and orchestrated it into a total nose-dive once she tired of it, very cleverly discrediting me in the process and making me look the bad guy so I had no support from anyone and wasn't listened to. I hadn't developed my powers then, so I couldn't redress the balance, and once I could it was too far back to bother about; but I turned on her and wouldn't have it anyway, and showed my derision of her and the stupid smelly cavemen she tried to frighten me with. Many people who've hurt or threatened me since have come off much worse, and I'm not boasting, I think love can be a dangerous thing when misused, and malicious emotional torture and treading on a heart are crimes that deserve punishment.

Good luck.

This post has been edited by redbreast: Sep 30 2008, 02:39 AM

+Quote Post

Angelock
post Sep 30 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #26

Initiate
Group Icon

Thanks for the advice.

Yeah...she seemed to be the result of a love spell that I had done, and she became quite enamored with me and might have done some spellwork herself.

She and her coven are presently quite bound up. As a former treasured friend, that's as far as I want to go. I wish her no harm and feel pretty much nothing else since doing the seven angels spell.

What goes around, comes around, and they have ongoing and never-ending struggles of their own to contend with.

A.

+Quote Post

Agni
post Oct 17 2008, 03:33 PM
Post #27

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks for this spell..

Having sex with someone else than the cause of one's obsession works well too, but this is considerably easier to pull off. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif)

+Quote Post

AngelGirl5
post Nov 6 2008, 10:42 AM
Post #28

Initiate
Group Icon

Thanks for the post! this could come in handy...I seem to always ahve love problems (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Nov 6 2008, 04:37 PM
Post #29

Zelator
Group Icon

I have an alternate to this....
to say it worked as well as saying damm me i dont care out loud for me heh...
but i have a stubborn mind and shell and i DO NOT doubt the spell itself but for us hardshelled MF's i have a harsher and more efective version wich also work on others.
to make an example the woman i "LOVE" wich i have desierd for years is having a child whit my best friend (ex best friend).....
and all i can do is laugh my ass off because i told HER this years spring she WILL get preggers whit her next man before the year ends she laughed her ass off i DOUBT shes laughining any more HEH.....
LOL well if any one is intrested in learning the method PM me....
and i shall judge do you need it or not. heh

--------------------

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Nov 6 2008, 04:49 PM
Post #30

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(telempath @ Nov 23 2007, 07:46 AM) *

I think spells such as these are actually psychological placebos. The spell and the spells components acts as symbolic representations of the emotion and/or thoughts associated with this person. The symbolic act of severing these ties or calling on forces or whatever has a psychological affect. It is psychosematic. The affect of a spell that is cast on oneself to cure a malady of the mind is often times psychological.

Instead of casting a spell to cure love sickness, one can focus on the aspects that were bad. Focus on something they did and over dramatize it until you feel hurt and betrayed. Then pretty much cut the person off because they were bad for you. Another thing could be a distraction.

The list goes on. A spell to cure a broken heart or anything like that is a person carrying out a mystical art for a psychological affect and is not really needed and does not work most of the time. People work spells to bring themselves some type of closure and they don't work. Why? Because the person did not have psychological closure of the event..

The bad thing about true, unconditional love is that its one thing that is pesky to get rid of by itself.

Alot of these "spells" backfire and create suppression. The person never dealt with the pain but fooled themselves into thinking that they did. I cast the spell and it worked and since it worked I should not feel x, y, and z. That leads to suppression of the emotion. That leads to unconscious gestures and emotions and so on and so forth until the bottle cap comes off and all of the emotions come back in full force.

Getting over a love has to do with internal healing not magick. It has been my experience that those who turn to magick, for practical matters that need it not, screw up their mind...Then there is the other side. Emotional detachment can lead to the detachment of all emotions and numbness. Some people don't deal with the pain of anything, including lovesickness, and end up making it worse. In addition to that, subconsiously maybe you do not want to get over the person. Consously the pain could be unbearable and interfere with your life, but subconsiously, you may be thinking about just thinking about this person brings so much joy. That would play a role in that, too.

I place seeking a magickal panacea for emotional turmoil just as destructive as drinking or doing drugs to get rid of the pain.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/face08.gif) OH the ignorance if i camake my "pets" worship me why should there not be a counter measure.
for EVERYTHING IS AN OPPOSITE lol I work my magic before i even meet the persons or talk to them and when i do i just enforce the memory and feeling imprinted int heir mid and they FALLworked on ALL except one... wich appears to have magic immunity or something fellow mages god and bandar has tried to alter that....
but it is a question of time i think once th sheil breaks it/she is mine again.... but if it can be done it can be UNDONE.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse