Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Talking To Aziel, someone different comes to talk.....
MrSprinkle
post Feb 9 2007, 04:32 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Today was a boring day, stuck inside a container unloading tyres (yes, it really is as boring as it sounds). The great part about this job is that I can think all day long (I never seem to not have something to think about... which is good)

While talking to myself (inside my head... I didnt want weird looks), I found I was getting answers. So, I took it as far as I could, asking "I wonder if I'll win lotto", "I wonder if someone will help me with the numbers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ".... eventually I found myself asking (without thinking about it) "I wonder who my gardian angel is".

I found that words seem to enter into my minds eye, first azriel, or something.... then it settled : AZIEL.

I've been trying I find information about him/her, and so far google seems to point to the fact that he/she might be one of the original fallen.

I have yet to put this to the test (use a pendalem, and give it 20 questions). but does anyone have good links about aziel? I would like to find out how deep I am in demon doodoo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/diablo.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evilB.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Asar_un_Nefer
post Feb 10 2007, 08:08 AM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

HHHMMM!!!!!! interesting.

I have done exactly the same thing you did on many occasions, since I dont drive or have a car I usually walk to work which is about a 45 minute walk I sometimes get really really bored so it's a good time for me to review my magickal studies or practice the TOL or like you ask questions and wait to see what kind of answer comes up usually the things that do end up happening are entire conversations with something that seems to know a lot about life, magick and me maybe my hga or some other guiding spirit. anywayz i'm drifting of the point I wanted to make!

on night while lying in bed once again pondering life in whatever form (I think to much) I did the same Q&A I also heard the name AZRAEL loudly and clearly spoken at first it sounded like AZAZRAEL but "it" said it again and clearly sounded like AZRAEL I find it very interesting that you have heard an almost identical name!!

+Quote Post

MrSprinkle
post Feb 10 2007, 03:44 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

cool, well I've just recently been playing with pendulums for the first time.... unfortunately its taken me a while to figure out that you should clear your mind (IMG:style_emoticons/default/doh.gif)

eitherway, I've had the pendulum do some pretty cool stuff, and freek out my girlfriend (like rapidly change direction).... it was only when I felt like telling it Yes, No, maybes... it too about 4 seconds for it to change its direction, thats when I knew "bugger.... I've fucked up somewhere".

I'll try and block my mind and try it.... see how far I go

+Quote Post

SPoison
post Feb 11 2007, 09:09 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

I recommend that you meditate first before using a pendulum. I've found that I have better results after a good meditation and while my mind is completely clear of the daily troubles of life.

--------------------
A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind. - Iranian (on wisdom)

Feel your center of power... Feel the world around you... Close your eyes and expect the unexpected...

Knowledge is universal

+Quote Post

Silver Dragon
post Jun 30 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Asar_un_Nefer @ Feb 10 2007, 10:08 AM) *
on night while lying in bed once again pondering life in whatever form (I think to much) I did the same Q&A I also heard the name AZRAEL loudly and clearly spoken at first it sounded like AZAZRAEL but "it" said it again and clearly sounded like AZRAEL I find it very interesting that you have heard an almost identical name!!

I'm wondering if it's a common name in the "Other Realm" (Something along the lines of "Smith" or "Jones) ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif)

This post has been edited by The Sorceress: Jun 30 2007, 08:28 PM

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

+Quote Post

Pilgrim Child
post Jul 1 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

I imagine that you will have read this already but in case you havent:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azrael
http://www.occultopedia.com/a/aziel.htm

From the Hebrew Aziel is a noun meaning either 'God is my power' (Az being the adjective-Powerful ) or 'flower'

May not be related to the Hebrew at all though.

+Quote Post

Laila
post Oct 31 2013, 05:24 PM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

AZIEL AZRIEL or AZAZEL

Azriel is Angel of death
Aziel is Angel of ?
Azazel is is Demon but sometimes some they call him God even me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

but yes names are similar.
go ahead you put him on a test (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse