Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Quick Hello To Everyone
mysterious
post Sep 30 2006, 10:27 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi everyone
I am new here, just want to say hello and I look forward to joining in discussions here.
I am very spiritual, I communicate with spirit on a regular basis.
I was wondering if someone of professional experience can answer a question for me.

When I was a girl of about 10 I had an experience something happened to me, I never at that time knew of Trance mediumship, Witchcraft, etc

I was going into trances regular spirit was communicating through me to other people.
Oneday I found myself with a spirit I believed at the time was a normal spirit, it had me draw a 6 pointed star on white paper, write letters in the pointers and had me light a white candle, I remember I was talking then I went dizzy passed out, when I came around I thought everything was alright then the unexpected happened.
I began to see on a regular basis all I can describe it as was a beast with horns to me looked like a devil.
It appeared in front of me, in my dreams every where.
I found out the house I was in was on some kind of buriel ground, monks once resided there in a abbey gardens etc, I also found out even though they practiced a catholic religion in the day some of them practiced the black arts under ground.
The history also speaks of a woman who was a witch shee could change into anything and I feel could she in spirit some how influenced me.

Does anyone understand why this happend to me and why and what this ritual thing was I was doing and why this beast appeared because for many years it was with me, and am I in some way safe or not?

Any one with any honest feed back or oppinion i,ll appreciate like I said i had no idea about spirit stuff when i was a kid yet it was like for some reason I knew of it like I did it in a past life.

Oh and that reminds me.
I remember a past life I had, can anyone explain this to.
I was in the times of merlin king arthur etc, in some castle, I remember I was normal happy friendly, I ended up in another part of a castle being punished for breaking a law these men was sat around a table had very long hair beards was long too. There was this crystal ball thing on a sick hung up on a wall and there was lightening in it. i was forced to touch this ball the minute I touched it I was possessed by many spirit my voice changed in many languages my body was hoisted in the air out of control. i was told by this law I will live many lives and I have to find the key to break the spell other wise I will end up like this through out my lives, I can't remember what i did wrong and how or what I have to do to break the spell yet it feels weird how my life now feels like in some kind of repeat mode yet in another time of life.

I do have premonitions that come true regular. I have phenomena happen around me alot.

just wanted opinions or maybe idea on how I can check things out.

thanks everyone

mysterious

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/1238.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

mystick
post Sep 30 2006, 12:17 PM
Post #2

Light of Enki
Group Icon

Hi :-)

May The Gods protect you if you are a good soul for only the Gods have the power to take you out of something you cant understand yet.

If you are good at communicating with the Spirits and entities, why dont you try the angels of the Necronomicon. There are some of the 50 names who might most probably get you the answer you need.

God Bless

Mystick

P.S I hope some experienced guys will reply your post.

This post has been edited by Radiant Star: Oct 1 2006, 02:21 AM

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Eroscupidonamor
post Sep 30 2006, 09:33 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

That was a quick hello?! (probably,if you believe a long one is a hemingway's novel (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif))
Just kidding...
Welcome here and enjoy the knowledge... they are some really smart people here... i couldn't belive my eyes either! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)
Enjoy the path that lies before thee...

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
Exorcizo igitur te creatura!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse