Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Plants, just a useful strategy
Ethereal Sight
post Mar 20 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #1

Light Wielder
Group Icon

Hey, everyone. I've been working a lot on psionics lately (you can tell from the fact that I've done the last three posts... sorry about that xD). Well I was going away for a week and I needed to make sure my five plants would live, so I made them into a sort of circuit for life force - it flows from one to the other in a circuit and they sustain each other. Additionally, I plan to add a psiball in the center of the circuit that feeds energy to each plant and restore it every night. Just thought I would share this with my fellow plant loving folks in case you're going away this spring or summer and need things to not die(:. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000002.gif)

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

grim789
post Mar 22 2010, 08:13 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Ha wow that is a very cool idea. Have you done this before? If not i would like to see how this works out (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

Ethereal Sight
post Mar 22 2010, 07:46 PM
Post #3

Light Wielder
Group Icon

QUOTE(grim789 @ Mar 22 2010, 10:13 AM) *

Ha wow that is a very cool idea. Have you done this before? If not i would like to see how this works out (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

I've actually never tried it before, I'm excited for the results when I get back. The crocuses will likely bloom and die before I get back, but that's natural.

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire

+Quote Post

Shimi
post Mar 25 2010, 02:59 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

5 weeks is a long time. How about you leave them at a friends house so they can water them? cause life force aside, they wont be getting water that will materialise from what youve done. o.O Just an idea.

+Quote Post

Ethereal Sight
post Mar 27 2010, 08:11 PM
Post #5

Light Wielder
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shimi @ Mar 25 2010, 04:59 PM) *

5 weeks is a long time. How about you leave them at a friends house so they can water them? cause life force aside, they wont be getting water that will materialise from what youve done. o.O Just an idea.

It's one week (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif). I'm still away but my parents are home now so they're taking care of them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ethereal Sight
post Mar 28 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #6

Light Wielder
Group Icon

QUOTE(grim789 @ Mar 22 2010, 10:13 AM) *

According to my mother when she saw them the plants were doing pretty well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

ARSIS-R
post Mar 29 2010, 05:23 AM
Post #7

Initiate
Group Icon

I think that creating a life-sphere is a possible thing. I read some information about this in Indian materials, I also think that Papus wrote about this... Need search for it. By the way, you can make shields-spheres to protect your plants from sicknesses or to heal them.

This post has been edited by ARSIS-R: Mar 29 2010, 05:25 AM

--------------------
I'm looking for people, who want to exchange their experience and information about magick situation in other countries =) Write to me please.

+Quote Post

Shimi
post Apr 5 2010, 04:28 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ethereal Sight @ Mar 27 2010, 09:11 PM) *

It's one week (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif). I'm still away but my parents are home now so they're taking care of them.

Oh sorry misread hehe.

+Quote Post

grim789
post May 4 2010, 07:29 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Ethereal Sight @ Mar 28 2010, 07:54 PM) *

According to my mother when she saw them the plants were doing pretty well (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Well thats good to hear plants are amazing to have brightness up any room for me anyway (IMG:style_emoticons/default/i_triangle.gif) .

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 02:31 PM