Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 I Am Signal!, Getting signal in dificult places
Draw
post Sep 29 2010, 11:49 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I wasn't sure were to share this little trick, but i'm guessing this is a good as place as any.

I learnt this years ago while being cooped up in a flat with barely any mobile phone signal.

The trick is first to get to know the flavor of the microwaves, if you've been using your phone for a while then you should get the right
feeling just holding it when its trying to connect, years of being paranoid about microwaves has given me quite a good sense for it.

Then make your consciousness of your surroundings bigger 'broadening your horizons' I've herd it called.

Then become the signal, it's tricky at first but quite like a balancing act, make your perception/aura/consciousness become just like the signal your hoping to catch.

I AM SIGNAL! is what i say cos it sums it up.

rather effective if i do say so myself (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
It's a funny state of mind but once you practice a bit it's a rather useful technique.

I've used a similar technique with digital TV an radios, it's a bit harder though because to get the right signal flavor you need to feel the impression of what the
antenna 'receives' (like feeling what piece is missing), plus tuning into anything for long gives me a head ache, not enough time to watch a TV program.

Hope ya all find this handy!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Sep 29 2010, 01:16 PM
Post #2

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

I AM SIGNAL!

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?! (IMG:http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/373736939/Awesome_Face_bigger_normal.png)

This post has been edited by Xenomancer: Sep 29 2010, 01:17 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Sep 29 2010, 03:19 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

thats really cool. So pretty much you're saying you strengthen the waves? I will ave to try that it sounds sweet ha. I know nothing about cellular technology.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Draw
post Sep 29 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
Thats pretty much it!

I've found that people (even more so the magically inclined ones) are always interfering with electromagnetic waves, for a time i was like 'if i could just get out the way the bloody mobile would work!'
But u can't, it's just easier to synchronize with them, an in the process you can get much more signal, potentially getting in-sync with signals miles out the way, their is a knack i would imagine.

You don't need to know anything much about cellular technology, we are all beings that exist partially in the electromagnetic spectrum, so it could be said we are all like mobile phones.

I AM PHONE!!!!

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Sep 29 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #5

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Alright so what I am going to try is to go out high up into the rocky mountians clear in the middle of nowhere, dead zone central, and I am going to try this. I don't doubt that people can act as a conduit for electromagnetic energy and even transmit a signal to some cell tower a few miles away but if I can get this to work in a fairly extreme situation, that speaks to the fact that people make very good conduits for electromagnetic forces.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Draw
post Sep 30 2010, 11:44 AM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

Wow, good luck with that fine experiment!

Do practice a bit in less extreme environments before you go though.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Oct 5 2010, 09:19 PM
Post #7

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

So I went out to the middle of nowhere today. I live in Greeley. I drove out to Sterling east of me to visit my sister - nothing but plains inbetween. And try as I might I tried to use this technique but my bars still read no signal on my phone. There was a point where I thought it worked right outside of Sterling - but then I realized I just drove by a cell tower.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry_pissed_off_emoticon.gif) Maybe I just need more practice....

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Draw
post Oct 7 2010, 08:04 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

Keep it up though, i'm sure it works but i can't do it in some places.

Think on it, tweak the method, you might have better luck doing it completely differently.

When i learnt the method i thought to myself i was mainly just reducing the interference of my own aura, which might still be true...
Maybe 'funneling' signal might be a better description.

The reason i change my opinion like this is that while 'i am signal' very much seems like its a booster, it may well have worked for me because it's polar was in effect.
i.e. 'i am signal' was really 'i am not this signal' which channeled a path for the original signal rather than boosted it.

I'm not sure what to believe because i try to believe in what works rather than what is more accurate, yet both beliefs are useful they are not always mutually aware.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse