Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 The Conjuration "The Binding of the Evil Sorcerers
Sagdili Urbara
post Oct 26 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello... To the simon Nec practitioners... What have been your experiances with this ritual on page xlvi of the simon Nec? I would like to perform this binding but does it have to be on a Sorcerer? What should I be aware of when performing this ritual? Is it possible to use this with knot magick or burning a sigil of the intended target? Thanks for reading.

--------------------
"Sin deep my wicked angel, my queen of snow..."

In memory of the pagan ways.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ashnook
post Nov 30 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #2

simoniconist
Group Icon

This incantation is very powerful in binding ANY practitioner of magick. There is no need for knots or sigils...but you could create a sigil to represent the intended target and direct your magick at the sigil.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sagdili Urbara
post Dec 6 2005, 06:38 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks Ashnook.

--------------------

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 20 2006, 10:01 PM
Post #4

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Marquis DeSade @ Dec 6 2005, 08:38 PM) *
Thanks Ashnook.

The Sumerian version of this spell is pg 90-91

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Dec 3 2006, 08:21 AM
Post #5

Smasher666
Group Icon

[Greetings brother Sagdili Urbara,

One of the spells pg 90 is done with a cord or string. The knots are bindings. Then the cord is burnt in the agga mass ssaratu,

If U want to be specific then use the persons name.

Lets make a demonstration here with a guy who could use a good binding.

George Bush My images have you given over to the dead; turn back!

George Bush My images have you seen with the dead; turn back!

George Bush My images have you thrown to the side of the dead; turn back!

George Bush My images have you thrown to the ground of the dead; turn back!

George Bush My images have you buried in the coffin with the dead; turn back!

George Bush My images have you given over to the destruction; turn back!

George Bush My images have you enclosed with walls; turn back! My images have you struck down on doorsteps; turn back!

George Bush My images have you locked into the gate of wall; turn back! My images have you given over to the God of Fire; turn back!

Now the same spell in Sumerian.

George Bush Ssalmani-ia ana pagri tapqida duppira

George Bush Ssalmani-ia ana pagri taxira duppira

George Bush Ssalmani-ia iti pagri tushni-illa duppira

George Bush Ssalmani ini ishdi pagri tushni-illa duppira

George Bush Ssalmani-ia qimax pagri taqbira duppira

George BushSsalmani-ia ana qulqullati tapqida duppira

George BushSsalmani-ia ina igari tapxa-a duppira

George BushSsalmani-ia ina askuppati Tushni-illa duppira

George BushSsalmani-ia ina bi'sha duri tapxa-a duppira

George Bush Ssalmani-ia ana GISHBAR tapqida duppira

Now lets look at the other binding. Here lets replace sorcerer and sorceress with out intended target. Also remember when doing a binding on someone to think about them and be pissed off as you say the spell. Notice we are leaving enchanter and enchantress.

My God and my Goddess cry over me. I am plagued with pain because of illness. I stand upright, I cannot lie down Neither during the night nor during the day. They have stuffed my mouth with cords! They have closes my mouth with grass! They have made the water of my drink scarce. My joy is sorrow, and my merriment is grief. Arise! Great Gods! Hear my waiting! Obtain justice! Take notice of my Ways! I have an image of the George Bush and the Richard B. Cheney, Of my enchanter and enchantress. May the Three Watches of the Night dissolve their evil sorceries! May their mouths be wax, their tongues honey. The word of my doom which they have spoken, May they melt like wax! The spell that they worked, may it pour away like honey. Their knot it broken! Their work destroyed! All their speech fills the deserts and the wastes According to the Decree which the Gods of the Night have issued. It is finished.

In Sumerian

Alsi ku nushi ilani mushiti Itti kunu alsi mushitum kallatum kuttumtum Alsi bararitum qablitum u namaritum Ashshu kashshaptu u kashshipanni Eli nitum ubbiraanni Ili-ia u Ishtari-ia ushis-su-u-eli-ia Eli ameri-ia amru-usanaku Imdikula salalu musha u urra Qu-u imtana-allu-u pi-ia Upu unti pi-ia iprusu Me mashtiti-ia umattu-u Eli li nubu-u xiduti si-ipdi Izizanimma ilani rabuti shima-a dababi Dini dina alakti limda Epu-ush salam George Bush u Richard B. Cheney Sha epishia u mushtepishti-ia Is mass-ssarati sha mushi lipshuru ruxisha limnuti Pisha lu-u ZAL.LU Lishanusha Lu-u Tabtu Sha iqbu-u amat limutti-ia kima ZAL.LU litta-tuk Sha ipushu kishpi kima Tabti lishxarmit qi-ishrusha pu-uttu-ru ipshetusha xulluqu Kal amatusha malla-a sseri Ina qibit iqbu-u ilani mushitum.

Now this spell you are supposed to burn wax images in the agga mass ssaratu. Personally I do not find it possible to burn a wax figure in the small bowl of the agga mass ssaratu. So for these type spells I summon the Bandar via my charcoal grill. So I have a nice huge fire going if I want to use images. You can purchase wax images from that little vodoo shop around the block from my house I am sure you remember. Also you can use any type doll as a substitute. Itr does not have to be wax. I have burned barbie dolls before when I could find nothing else suitable.

I personally like to try and get pictures of my target to be held while saying these two bindings. Then bury the picture in a graveyard. Or in a wall. Or hide it in a casket with a corpse.

Zi Dingir Namtillaku Kanpa!

This post has been edited by smasher666: Dec 3 2006, 08:26 AM

+Quote Post

Sagdili Urbara
post Dec 4 2006, 10:52 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thank you brother for sharing that post. That was an excellent explanation, and thank you for the sumerian translation to the words. I didn't realize that the ones in the beginning were the same except later translated to english. I believe that using it in Sumerian is pretty power, even if only to help change the state of mind, and set someone in the mood for the ritual like A. Crowely said.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Asrial Dune
post Dec 4 2006, 11:56 PM
Post #7

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

I've done the Binding of Evil Sorcerers by using a picture of the intended target. It was burned in the agga mass ssaratu aftar all of the appropriate offerings. That was about two years ago and the person is still bound under this incantation.

--------------------
Asrial Dune

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Dec 5 2006, 06:42 AM
Post #8

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings 'Asrial Dune' ,

Burning the persons picture in the agga mass ssaratu is a very effective way. I like to say the incantations first in ENglish then in the SUmerian.

Peace

+Quote Post

levannah60
post Feb 5 2007, 01:10 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

possible to draw and image of the person and then burn it?

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Feb 5 2007, 01:15 AM
Post #10

Smasher666
Group Icon

[Greetings levannah60' ,

Certainly. That might even be better than a picture if you are a good artist!

Peace!

+Quote Post

Penny_Lane
post Feb 5 2007, 06:27 AM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thank you for the detailed information, Edunpanna! This could prove valuable to me.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Feb 5 2007, 12:34 PM
Post #12

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings'Penny_Lane,

Lets see how effective this binding is on George Bush today during the battle on Capitol Hill to stop funding of sending more troops. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

Sephiroth
post Feb 5 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #13

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi All!
Thanks for this information, I found it very helpful!
I gather then that we can use these bindings on anyone, not just other sorcerers, but what sort of effects can we expect from these? Are they general or specific?
Can we, for example, write what we wish to be done to the person(s) on the back of a picture then perform the ritual then burn the pictures? Would that be a good way of directing the binding perhaps?
Thanks!

Sephiroth

--------------------
Sephiroth

"In my veins courses the blood of the ancients... I am one of the rightful heirs to this planet!"

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Feb 5 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #14

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(Sephiroth @ Feb 5 2007, 07:10 PM) *
Hi All!
Thanks for this information, I found it very helpful!
I gather then that we can use these bindings on anyone, not just other sorcerers, but what sort of effects can we expect from these? Are they general or specific?
Can we, for example, write what we wish to be done to the person(s) on the back of a picture then perform the ritual then burn the pictures? Would that be a good way of directing the binding perhaps?
Thanks!

Sephiroth

Now we are thinking! Yes write what you want to happen to them on the back of the picture. Also very important : As you say the spell in your mind visualize what you want to happen to them! Again that is very important. Of course with all spells its a good idea to visualize what you want to happen as you say the spell.

Will it happen exactly the way you visualized or wrote down? From my experience no. However this concentration of the will manifests something very simular to what you were thinking of in their life's.

This concentrated visualization is the true destroyer. After all the spell is just a physical representation of your will.

Excellent question!

Peace

+Quote Post

Sephiroth
post Feb 5 2007, 10:34 PM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Edunpanna @ Feb 6 2007, 10:17 AM) *
Now we are thinking! Yes write what you want to happen to them on the back of the picture. Also very important : As you say the spell in your mind visualize what you want to happen to them! Again that is very important. Of course with all spells its a good idea to visualize what you want to happen as you say the spell.

Will it happen exactly the way you visualized or wrote down? From my experience no. However this concentration of the will manifests something very simular to what you were thinking of in their life's.

This concentrated visualization is the true destroyer. After all the spell is just a physical representation of your will.

Excellent question!

Peace

Thanks Smasher666

I was thinking of doing a binding and the writing on the back of the photo helped to clarify what I wanted done and helped me to focus and visualise what I want for the binding... It might also help with the direction of the spell as it is burnt up as an offering.
I also wrote the true name of the person on the front of the photo

Now to wait and see if it worked...

Thanks everyone for the help!

Sephiroth

--------------------
Sephiroth

"In my veins courses the blood of the ancients... I am one of the rightful heirs to this planet!"

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse