Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Cursing Someone, PLEASE HELP!!
grim789
post Apr 24 2010, 04:07 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Ok so heres is the strory this guy that is way bigger than me is wanting to fight me im not a very big person and i have been passive for most of my life i hate fighting the reason he wants to fight is beacuse his girl broke up with him because he would abuse her and treat her like shit but know he is obbssed to the point he follows her and sits outside her house and wait for her to get home he tried to start stuff with me the other day but i ignored him best i could he has threatend to try and have me jumped and a bunch of other stuff but i was seriously considering taking a knife to school and if he tried something i planned on ending it but as you can imagine i really do not want to do this because i will be in loads of trouble. I have been involved in the occult for sometime now and i know about curses but not enough to perform one so i figured this would be a better alternative than seriously hurting him but i do not know a curse to perform or how it should be done any help would be great please im desperate this is a major problem for me right now.

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Apr 24 2010, 08:12 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

That sucks.

But this is not your place to fight. As much as you care and love these people, and no matter how cruel of a human being this other creature is, cursing them will not create the peace you want. Will you get up and curse the distant relatives of ex-nazis? Would you also too, curse all of the world for every accidental indiscretion committed?

One very simple point of reference: spread the fact that he does this to you and her. Spread it high and far and the whispers will come about and crush him like rocks from the sky. Make yourself appear threatened by himto others. Make her seem threatened by him. Paint him as insane. Paint him as abused and incapable of handling himself. Paint him as a child with a large body.

If you want the best for him, for him to possibly grow up and deal with whatever inside that is completely ripping to pieces, let him continue doing what he's doing. If you want what's worst for him let him keep doing what he's doing. Both will end up with most likely the same results, just some factors will arrive faster than others.

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Apr 25 2010, 07:10 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

"Will you get up and curse the distant relatives of ex-nazis? Would you also too, curse all of the world for every accidental indiscretion committed?"

How is this relevant?

I agree with Kaboom's strategy, but if you want to curse him I would suggest the Goetia. So long as you follow every necessary precaution.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

SororZSD23
post Apr 25 2010, 07:51 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Instead of worrying about what you want to "do" to him, focus on what you want for yourself or what you want him to do for you (leave you and the girl alone). Every occultist has his or her own way of doing things that they believe "works." So if you ask 10 mages for advice, you might get 10 different answers. I often successfully disperse nasty stuff through banishing and averting magic. I often create a statement of sigil of intent and then perform some sort of ritual activity that focuses on breaking the relational connection and/or diverting the effects back to their source. I find it invariably works when I am in a very angry and determined mood.

--------------------
Leaving aside those principles of magic that play on the superstitious and that, whatever they be, are unworthy of the general public, we will direct our thoughts only to those things that contribute to wisdom and that can satisfy better minds . . . -from De Magia by Giordano Bruno (born 1548; burned at the stake February 16, 1600).
My Webpage

+Quote Post

bym
post Apr 25 2010, 08:06 AM
Post #5

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Grim,
I realize that this is an occult forum...but there are much better ways to deal with this problem in an UNmagical way! Notify your parents and the school about his threats, the girl could apply for a restraining order, she should also notify the police and parents about his stalking. My first question is, Why are You involved? Are you her new boyfriend?
This is really too petty an issue to be calling up DEMONS! (wtf?) And cursing someone leaves a stain. NOTE: To all of you who disagree with my last statement, tough! Look at it in a non-magical sense...resorting to negative methods leave marks on ones psyche. If you must, make sure that the situation is of great importance!

One of the very best 'curses' that I can think of is to wish that person on themselves! "Look into the mirror and what do you see?" Now I'm going to give you some very hotly denied advice...Avoid him. Teenage girls can sometimes be rather perverse in their attitudes about boyfriends. Chock it up to my own failure(s) but it appears to me that they love the 'bad-boy' image. They'll exclaim that they don't but come prom time who are they with?
In grade school it was demonstrated by getting clocked with a lunch pail. The more they hurt you (or vice versa) relates to their level of interest. If a woman looks straight thru you and doesn't acknowledge your presence, then she's really not interested! True, you can be helpful, galant, etc. but it'll be that damned Robbie that dipped my hair in the inkwell that they'll go for. Now this IS NOT a universal thing! (happy?) But I've an idea that she may like all that attention... needless to say, Magic is not the answer for this kind of stuff. This is part of growing up and learning social interaction(s). Remember tho'...if he really is sociopathic alert an authority figure(s) and let them deal with him!

DO NOT, I REPEAT, NOT BRING A WEAPON TO SCHOOL! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

]PM me if you'd like...I hope that I haven't confused the issue...?

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Apr 25 2010, 08:51 AM
Post #6

Unregistered

QUOTE(VitalWinds @ Apr 25 2010, 09:10 AM) *

"Will you get up and curse the distant relatives of ex-nazis? Would you also too, curse all of the world for every accidental indiscretion committed?"

How is this relevant?

I agree with Kaboom's strategy, but if you want to curse him I would suggest the Goetia. So long as you follow every necessary precaution.

This is pretty relevant. OP more or less wants to hurt somebody else who's threatening him and another human being. That's pretty much happening all over the world, and I would bet in far worse degrees. Would OP be willing to curse every single one of those people? Would OP be willing to bring his all-seeing all-knowing divine judgement upon all that defy his will of eternal benevolence?

+Quote Post

Silver Dragon
post Apr 25 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(SororZSD23 @ Apr 25 2010, 09:51 AM) *

Instead of worrying about what you want to "do" to him, focus on what you want for yourself or what you want him to do for you (leave you and the girl alone).

I agree ...

Focus on what YOU want ... on improving YOURSELF.

Invoke the Goddess and tell her that you seek Justice. Let HER deal with the bullies of the world.

Furthermore, why appeal to demons? They are neither friendly nor reliable (Would you trust a person who would stab you in the back the first chance they got? Why place your trust in a demon who would do likewise?)

This post has been edited by The Sorceress: Apr 25 2010, 01:34 PM

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

+Quote Post

grim789
post Apr 25 2010, 08:10 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

Thank you all for the advice i was wanting to get a restraining order on him but alast i know this will not stop him he is truly a physco. He will not stop or he will get his buddies to jump me its already been discussed and im only 5'9 and not very big built and there all over 6 foot and are rednecks so there pretty well built not to insult anyone but they just have that appeal to them. I know that i am young and this will happen just because its drama of the high school type which i have always tried to avoide and hated yet ened up dead in the middle of it i really like this girl and its the only one that has acknowledged me for me and not something else. But i will see what happens hopefully it can be avoided but it seems inevitable :/.

--------------------

+Quote Post

th0th
post Apr 25 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

Grim, I've read your posts for several weeks now and frankly I think I have some solid LIFE ADVICE for you - never mind specific issues.

First off - you are 16. You're going to school. You're institutionalized. It's not all that different conceptually from doing time in jail. So I'll give you some jail advice.

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. DO YOUR OWN TIME.

Do not invest your energy into the soap opera drama of high school. Learn who you are, be true to yourself. The fact that you seem to gravitate towards the dark speaks to me of deep feelings of disempowerment. Disempowerment is the result of a lack of roots, of a lack of balance. I feel that you could benefit from a bit of study into eastern philosophies. Buddhism, for example, does not suggest that desire is bad (harmful), but rather attachment to desire. Learn to observe physical reality a bit more than you participate in it.

To be as kind as possible: you've got a long way to go, friend. Seek balance before you seek power. I promise it's for your own good.

QUOTE(grim789 @ Apr 25 2010, 07:10 PM) *

Thank you all for the advice i was wanting to get a restraining order on him but alast i know this will not stop him he is truly a physco. He will not stop or he will get his buddies to jump me its already been discussed and im only 5'9 and not very big built and there all over 6 foot and are rednecks so there pretty well built not to insult anyone but they just have that appeal to them. I know that i am young and this will happen just because its drama of the high school type which i have always tried to avoide and hated yet ened up dead in the middle of it i really like this girl and its the only one that has acknowledged me for me and not something else. But i will see what happens hopefully it can be avoided but it seems inevitable :/.

--------------------
z:.a:. - mucro pondera divinus
[ 61 + 146 = 0 ] : [ ªnode + ªngel = ªur ]
AUMGN for the restless, ARARITA for the Rest.
<< sevenspiration dot vox dot com >> (blog)

+Quote Post

grim789
post Apr 26 2010, 04:19 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(th0th @ Apr 26 2010, 12:23 AM) *

Grim, I've read your posts for several weeks now and frankly I think I have some solid LIFE ADVICE for you - never mind specific issues.

First off - you are 16. You're going to school. You're institutionalized. It's not all that different conceptually from doing time in jail. So I'll give you some jail advice.

KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. DO YOUR OWN TIME.

Do not invest your energy into the soap opera drama of high school. Learn who you are, be true to yourself. The fact that you seem to gravitate towards the dark speaks to me of deep feelings of disempowerment. Disempowerment is the result of a lack of roots, of a lack of balance. I feel that you could benefit from a bit of study into eastern philosophies. Buddhism, for example, does not suggest that desire is bad (harmful), but rather attachment to desire. Learn to observe physical reality a bit more than you participate in it.

To be as kind as possible: you've got a long way to go, friend. Seek balance before you seek power. I promise it's for your own good.

Thank you thoth i have looked somewhat into buddhism but not delved to deeply in it. Yeah i have been on kinda shaky ground lately trying to find some stability. Like i said i have always hated high school drama and have tried to pull myself from it but ended up right in the middle of it all which is kinda ironic but with time i think things will eventually work themselves out so for now im keeping high spirits and trying to make it through highschool 1 more year (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif). Again thank you all for the post this forum always has good advice to give from the wise.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kath
post Jun 1 2010, 05:05 AM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

size really doesn't matter, it only takes a few lbs of force to incapacitate or kill a human being.
might be some liability issues involved in my explaining eactly how & where , if you're going to go out and use it to hurt/maim/kill this big fellow though.
so I'd just say you'll have to do your own research on that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by Kath: Jun 1 2010, 05:06 AM

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

daisyrocket
post Jun 5 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #12

Initiate
Group Icon

I would suggest getting yourself as angry as you can, make something to symbolize your target, and then savagely beat the shit out of it with all the emotion you can muster. Do it untill you are so tired it is hard to move. Of course you could always be more specific with your intent if you wish to only deter a fight, rather than cause him any harm.

--------------------
From now on, in flaunting my vanity, I expect all and every person, while addressing one, me, to, out of respect, state all names here-in stated : m-lo, mat-chew (no one wants to chew on a full carpet,) previously-referred-to-as-matt, matthew the great. In text, one must remember not to capitalize any letters, as to su...ggest his, my own, humility. To do so would be blasphemy!

+Quote Post

Imperial Arts
post Jun 6 2010, 12:23 PM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(grim789 @ Apr 25 2010, 07:10 PM) *

Thank you all for the advice i was wanting to get a restraining order on him but alast i know this will not stop him he is truly a physco.

If you are going to bother asking for help, you may as well take the time to make the requests presentable. A little attention given to punctuation and spelling can go a long way toward being taken more seriously, or at least having your posts read. When I see a six-line sentence about a redneck physco, I tend to ignore it as others probably also do.

When I was in High School, a friend of mine at a different school had a similar problem. He was on the football team, but was not especially large and found his game suffering as a result of it. He asked for some help, and we made an under-shirt for him decorated with red warrior symbols. These were simple designs like the astrological symbol for Mars and those from Agrippa, but the shirt was absolutely covered with the stuff. We fumigated it with tobacco smoke and said something suitable for the intended effects. It was supposed to cast an aura of intimidation about him when worn, which he assumed would improve his game performance.

Unfortunately it was never worn for a game. One of his pals stole the shirt and wore it to school. That guy was attacked several times, blamed the "magic shirt," and was rid of it. I permit myself to think that the bullies were intimidated by its unseen presence, and responded with violence according to their inclination.

If you really wanted to curse these people, you could have found a dozen appropriate maledictions with five minutes of free online searching. It would seem, then, that you wish instead for a general resolution to your physical insecurity issues. I suggest that you think instead for ways to apply magic toward your own advantage rather than to their demise.

--------------------

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jun 6 2010, 01:25 PM
Post #14

Unregistered

Unfortunately it was never worn for a game. One of his pals stole the shirt and wore it to school. That guy was attacked several times, blamed the "magic shirt," and was rid of it. I permit myself to think that the bullies were intimidated by its unseen presence, and responded with violence according to their inclination.

Assuming that this was in an American high school, I would think that these lovely attacks (if they were in a high school situation.) Most people will pick on people who are eccentrically dressed, regardless of how many sigils you put on it. Frankly, most people are too dim witted to know what's the difference between intimidation and anxiety though the reaction's all the same.

This post has been edited by kaboom13: Jun 6 2010, 01:25 PM

+Quote Post

grim789
post Jun 15 2010, 08:53 PM
Post #15

Zelator
Group Icon

Sorry i have not got back to this in awhile but i just got home schooled he graduted this year so i do not have to worry about it anymore everything worked out for the better thank you all for your advice though..

--------------------

+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Aug 11 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #16

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(grim789 @ Apr 24 2010, 05:07 PM) *

Ok so heres is the strory this guy that is way bigger than me is wanting to fight me im not a very big person and i have been passive for most of my life i hate fighting the reason he wants to fight is beacuse his girl broke up with him because he would abuse her and treat her like shit but know he is obbssed to the point he follows her and sits outside her house and wait for her to get home he tried to start stuff with me the other day but i ignored him best i could he has threatend to try and have me jumped and a bunch of other stuff but i was seriously considering taking a knife to school and if he tried something i planned on ending it but as you can imagine i really do not want to do this because i will be in loads of trouble. I have been involved in the occult for sometime now and i know about curses but not enough to perform one so i figured this would be a better alternative than seriously hurting him but i do not know a curse to perform or how it should be done any help would be great please im desperate this is a major problem for me right now.

fight him. stand up for yourself. At least take it with dignity if you can't win. Don't stand down.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse