Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Moving Black Masses In The Night
Firephoenix
post May 27 2009, 05:34 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I wasn't sure where to stick this post, so I put it here. Has anyone ever woken up in the middle of the night with huge black masses moving around and on top of you? I woke up the other night in a very dark room with two even darker critters (for lack of a better word). One was receeding away from me (as if it didn't want to scare me), the other was on top of me. As the first one receded I noticed that the air around me looked like broken stained glass, in all kinds of beautiful colors. It was beautiful. The one that was over me put me back to sleep, as it often does. These things (whatever they are) are always with me, particularly at night, I've just never seen them as masses of black, blacker than night. Anyone ever had anything like this before?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 9)
Jenfucius
post May 27 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Firephoenix @ May 27 2009, 07:34 AM) *

I wasn't sure where to stick this post, so I put it here. Has anyone ever woken up in the middle of the night with huge black masses moving around and on top of you? I woke up the other night in a very dark room with two even darker critters (for lack of a better word). One was receeding away from me (as if it didn't want to scare me), the other was on top of me. As the first one receded I noticed that the air around me looked like broken stained glass, in all kinds of beautiful colors. It was beautiful. The one that was over me put me back to sleep, as it often does. These things (whatever they are) are always with me, particularly at night, I've just never seen them as masses of black, blacker than night. Anyone ever had anything like this before?

Do you do an evocation or played with a ouija board at any time?

+Quote Post

Firephoenix
post May 28 2009, 04:41 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Jenfucius @ May 27 2009, 04:32 PM) *

Do you do an evocation or played with a ouija board at any time?

Nope, one of them I think has always been with me. I've just never seen it as a dark mass before, though I have seen it in a shadow-like form when I was young. I mean I've played with ouija's, but nothing special happened.

+Quote Post

amongthehidden
post Aug 15 2010, 02:07 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

I realize this is an old thread, but I figured I would give my 2 cents. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif)

The only thing I can think of would be Shadow People, but then it seems like unusual behavior for a shadow person.

--------------------
Le Parkour:

Tougher than LaCrosse,
More exciting than Football,
Less competitive than Solitaire.

+Quote Post

☞Tomber☜
post Aug 15 2010, 02:29 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(amongthehidden @ Aug 15 2010, 03:07 PM) *

I realize this is an old thread, but I figured I would give my 2 cents. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hmm.gif)

The only thing I can think of would be Shadow People, but then it seems like unusual behavior for a shadow person.

lol this is old. Reminds me of the beginning of "Paranormal Activity". My advice is to contact the demonologist now, even if your boyfriend thinks he can handle it, so when the ghost hunter guy can't fix your problem the pro isn't out of town, which would lead to a bad ending.

--------------------
QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Jan 30 2013, 02:19 AM) *
Expect nothing, or you will get caught up in the future and not pay attention to the present. Just do the practice diligently, do it because you enjoy it, do it because you believe in it. Don't wait for results, don't wait for it to happen.

+Quote Post

monkman418
post Aug 15 2010, 03:11 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(☞Tomber☜ @ Aug 15 2010, 03:29 PM) *

lol this is old. Reminds me of the beginning of "Paranormal Activity". My advice is to contact the demonologist now, even if your boyfriend thinks he can handle it, so when the ghost hunter guy can't fix your problem the pro isn't out of town, which would lead to a bad ending.

But it's so fun to play with demons...

I still think that an alternate ending to "Paranormal Activity" should be that they get desperate, consult some magick books, try doing the LBRP, get it right, and a hideous dead demon dematerializes outside of the circle. The horror factor being that, far worse than getting killed by a chicken-footed demon, they become involved in the evil occult movement at the end, are seen going around in a circle in hooded robes, et cetera...

Seems like an LBRP could be the coup de grace for the dark entities mentioned on this thread too.

This post has been edited by monkman418: Aug 15 2010, 03:20 PM

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Aug 15 2010, 04:08 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

Seems like an LBRP could be the coup de grace for the dark entities mentioned on this thread too.

As nice as LBRP is, I've been lectured repeatedly that the general idea of it doesn't exactly work when your cognitive function or focus is crashing. Most entities who've seen LBRP will know to just tear your focus apart. I feel that I deserve my glass of Merlot.

+Quote Post

monkman418
post Aug 16 2010, 01:54 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(kaboom13 @ Aug 15 2010, 05:08 PM) *

As nice as LBRP is, I've been lectured repeatedly that the general idea of it doesn't exactly work when your cognitive function or focus is crashing. Most entities who've seen LBRP will know to just tear your focus apart. I feel that I deserve my glass of Merlot.

Merlot request granted. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evilB.gif)

It's a good point. Last time a demon was prancing around the circle, glaring at me, et cetera, it was pretty hard to maintain my concentration. But I was able to get through the LBRP...and there was no problem getting rid of the thing. True, I'd practiced the LRBP enough that I was confident in what I was doing, but the normal "total absorption focus" wasn't there, and it still worked. Might be harder for a beginner to learn it at the time of need, but could be a good "trial by fire" too.

This post has been edited by monkman418: Aug 16 2010, 01:57 AM

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Aug 16 2010, 01:31 PM
Post #9

Unregistered

it still worked. Might be harder for a beginner to learn it at the time of need, but could be a good "trial by fire" too.

Throughly agreed, I think I need some rum.

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post Aug 16 2010, 01:33 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

Rum did not taste as deliciously molasses-ish as I expected. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse