Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Evil Incense?, Bad experiences with Kush
isunae
post Sep 21 2006, 11:38 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Many years ago I spoke with someone who told of a bad experience she'd had after bringing home some new incense. I bought some of the same stuff, from the same dealer and tried it out. After several experiments, I am in complete agreance with my her, that this particular incense is drawing in negativity. It was made locally by an immigrant woman who speaks very little English so all I was ever able to determine was the name of the scent: Kush, as per the African kingdom I assume.
Of course, I recognize that it could just be this particular incense maker doing something to it. It could be some oddball ingredient she's using to create this scent. Could be alot of things but I was wondering if any of you had ever had a similar experience with incense of any kind. This whole episode reminds of a verse in the old testament about the sons of Aaron burning 'strange incense' before the Ark of the Covenant and it blasted them to cinders for it. Certainly herbs can resonate with certain emotive vibes and perhaps even help channel them somewhat, but for a single stick of incense to actually draw in waves of intense negativity seems a bit much - hence my asking everybody for similar stories.

Peace
Isunae

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Angalor
post Sep 21 2006, 01:08 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Hmmm, that is quite curious. I do have some questions though. Did you find out what the intent of the incense was for? And did you know what's in it? It is possible that she might be adding something to it, but I wouldn't know why she would want to package it and sell it. Of course the incense itself might be attracting unwanted entities/energies. But it could also be that she may have intended it to banish certain energies and you are using it for the wrong purpose. Such as she made it to help invoke certain entities but through poor translation it came out as a "cleansing incense." But, I can't say for sure. I haven't had any experience like this with incense. I make my own (now I'm very glad I do..lol). If there's foul play afoot I can't be certain, but if it contains sulfur, graveyard dirt, belladonna and or hemlock, it might be a good indication. There are few good people on here who could help you with that, specially if she's african(?) she might have voodoo/santerian ties. But again, I can't be certain. How do you use it? Do you burn in when working magick or use it as a cleansing agent, or just burn it for no particular reason? Sorry I can't be any more help. I would love to be able to inspect the incense itself.

--------------------
By ignorance is pride increased; those most assume know the least. ~Gay
Angalor.com

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Sep 21 2006, 02:22 PM
Post #3

Smasher666
Group Icon

Kush in Turkish means both bird and a womans reproductive organ. If those are the ingredients that they are mixing up and putting in the incense then its not surprising someone might get bad results. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

sithhunter
post Nov 6 2006, 01:11 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Your first problem is that you're buying incense that's been made with an intent, and you don't know what it is. This women is a witch, she has a plan. All witches have plans. She's not selling you this because she's selfless. Your second problem is that all incense is a drug. Frankincense is a bronchodialator and causes euphoria and is fairly safe (although much more powerful than you would think to see it at the store) and you'll notice an altered state of consciousness unique to the incense. I bet she put some myrrh in it, which is really powerful and a very bitter smell. I recommend going to someone a little more ignorant and buying frankincense and myrrh pearls and hope that this woman doesn't have a piece of your hair! I'm joking but not totally.

--------------------
You enter into the gibbering madness, the attack of alien forces so bizarre and profane that it stains your soul, and you exit into the next world a stronger man.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse