Reply to this topicStart new topic
 My Encounter With Isis
Silver Dragon
post Nov 8 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I recently invoked Isis.

As I was doing my rituals, I had a vision of a dark-haired woman wearing a red dress and a gold headdress. I had never seen this woman before -- I was beginning to wonder just it was I had summoned.

On a lark, I later googled "Isis red dress". I found a hieroglyph of Isis wearing a red dress! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yikes.gif)

Up until today, I had never seen Isis wearing a red dress before. I feel honored to be shown this aspect of herself. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

azareth
post Mar 23 2009, 03:00 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Invoking Isis is certainly very fruitful,she shows the deep and hidden in the occult world,she is wonderful,graceful and rightious.she is faithful and she tolerates unintentional mistakes done by the adept.
she gives good familiars.mostly a Cat named bastet ,that gives knowledge of the occult as well as a spiritual companionship.
I am cetainly intrested to know any encounters with ISIS you have in the future.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/Laie_58.gif)

+Quote Post

Silver Dragon
post Apr 11 2009, 04:18 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(azareth @ Mar 23 2009, 05:00 PM) *

Invoking Isis is certainly very fruitful,she shows the deep and hidden in the occult world,she is wonderful,graceful and rightious.she is faithful and she tolerates unintentional mistakes done by the adept.

So true ... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

She has taught me so many things (About light and shadow ... about magick ... etc.)

she gives good familiars.mostly a Cat named bastet ,that gives knowledge of the occult as well as a spiritual companionship.
I am cetainly intrested to know any encounters with ISIS you have in the future.

I've had Bast (The Cat Goddess) appear to me.

She told me -- in no uncertain terms -- to "worship the cat goddess" (I guess I was spending so much time with Isis that she was beginning to feel neglected. lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Mar 31 2010, 12:16 PM
Post #4

Unregistered

what system of ınvocatıon dıd you use?

Most of the Gods I ever worked with came to me instead of the other way- Im usually too scared to call them down

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 02:15 PM