Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Kali Experiences
Hideout
post Aug 14 2012, 01:22 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I've always felt a connection to the goddess Kali. Today I was feeling fairly depressed and somewhat angry, and while driving home I decided to chant Kali's mantra a few times. Not really expecting anything other than for it to maybe take my mind off of my problems, but after a few chants I started feeling really, really good. And for the past 3, maybe 3 and a half hours I've almost felt as if I was on some kind of drug. I'm very focused, very social and talkative, and while my problems haven't gone away, or even left my mind, I just don't seem to care about them right now, they no longer bother me.

This was just a few chants, has anyone done anything more formal with Kali? If so I'd love to here your experiences with her.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

lyah
post Sep 27 2012, 09:13 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well I never did anything formal with her, but she did open my third eye wider. She also tapped into my root chakra. It was exhilarating. ...She scared the sh*!# out of me once or twice. When I wasn't familiar with me...But now it seems shes left to me to my own devices...sigh* really cool goddess

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse