Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Biokinesis
telempath
post Nov 20 2007, 02:07 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I was experimenting with a friend of mine. Before I was able to do two different forms of remote viewing with him.

In one, I was able to percieve his room from a distance without being there. In the other, I saw his room through his eyes. That brought up an interesting train of thought. If I can see here and here, why can I not see here, so I narrowed my experiment to seeing if I could see into his body.

First I simply locked onto him. Second, I narrowed it down and refocused to the inside of his skin. I wanted to see if I can have an affect, so I kind of (this is the best way I can explain it) brushed up against certain parts and nerves to see if I could get a reaction. A variation to this method, is when I mentally feel out a person's body with my awareness. They say it feels like a tingly caress or sensation. Anyways, I got a reaction. Before this trial, I had did a similar experiment where I focused on his heartbeat. I was trying to see if I could affect it, I was able to, but that was a different time.

I allowed my awareness to pretty much spread out from the inside. It was interesting. I wasn't really seeing it, I was more like sensing it as if I was a part of his body. Anyways, I focused on one section and narrowed my scope to the cell. I then locked onto various parts of the cell. It was interesting. It was like the body and the cells and the DNA itself had its own information or its own language, and by linking to it on that level, I could directly sense it. It is hard to explain. Anyways, I wanted to see if I could get a lock on his DNA and that was very very interesting. It was like a downloading of information. I picked up on this meant this and this meant this here and this meant and went here. I also picked up on traits that came from relatives. I picked up on his genealogy. Anyways, we cross referenced what I picked up about his DNA with his medical history, medical scans, and his genealogy. It was very accurate and he felt me affecting things while I was in there.

Now, here is my thing. If I applied slight pressure with PK and rearranged some DNA strands with the knowledge that his body and his cell gave me, wouldn't I be able to alter various things. When I heal a person, I pretty much speed of the process that would have already taken place. If not on a cellular level, what about on a biological one?

The whole thing left me soooo drained. I kid you not, I slept for like three days straight.

This post has been edited by telempath: Nov 20 2007, 02:09 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SeekerVI
post Nov 20 2007, 08:48 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

DNA is a multipurpose blueprint for proteins. There's not enough information (25,000 genes) in our DNA to actually affect just one thing or another by altering it, because the proteins mechanisms built from it are used in an extensive network of different actions & reactions. So if you were to alter A gene to fix B problem caused by Z process, you'd also affect processes Y, X, and W likely leading to other problems. Not to say you couldn't help someone that way, but you should study the complex system you're delving into. "If it's not broken, don't fix it."
That said, if you're working with knowledge from that level in an intuitive / direct sense, you should be able to play the part of a repair-person and follow instructions from your subject's body, such as were to go and what do to there. When it comes to our bodies, that part of us knows a lot about itself.

A simple technique that can help demonstrate this is if someone has a sore limb (nothing serious), just support it's weight (make sure you're properly braced if it's heavy) and help it to move and/or twist it. You can eventually get a feel for where it wants to go, you can feel physical resistances and weakness for where to move it. I'd suggest starting with a hand or a finger, you don't have to massage or anything, just move it slowly.
It's particularly beneficial because it allows all the muscles to relax, rather than just some; you can do it to yourself, too, but it's more limited because you can't properly do it when you're using related muscles. However, it is possible to stretch various muscles while floating in water, since you're not using them, just tune in and be careful to not inhale liquid.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
- Saul Bellow

+Quote Post

telempath
post Nov 20 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

What are your thoughts on influencing biological properties and functions instead of genetics?

+Quote Post

SeekerVI
post Nov 21 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Know what the fu...dge you're doing. One celled organisms are complex. Organisms like us, made up of 50 trillion+ cells, are complex in the extreme.

For a practitioner, confidence is just key; if you're the slightest bit uncertain as to what you're doing there's thousands of ways someone else can pick up on the fact, the more confident the better, but don't let it blind you. For the patient, it's essential to listen to them! Whether it be their consciously blabbering mouth or their subtly quiet body, they know in part (if not full) what's wrong with them.
It's better to confidently mess up a technique to the benefit of someone; than to insist your flawed technique works while harming them, or give the impression your perfect technique is flawed to the point of their rejection of it's benefits.

I'd suggest... If you have a lot of time on your hands, improve your intuition as much as possible; there's no end to the usefulness of acquiring it as a new sense, so to speak. If you have a lot of cash on hand, buy western & eastern professional medical books, buy buy fringe medical books with theories on stuff our current systems leave out, and/or look up materials miracle healing and replicate them. If you have too much of both, get a degree in a general medicine or biology or physics; travel to China or India, and learn all about their medical systems, cultures thousands of years old have a lot to offer; look around for different medical practices, like psychic surgery in the Philippines or Brazil. And take everything with a grain of salt, narrow-mindedness is as universal as wisdom.

--------------------
"A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep."
- Saul Bellow

+Quote Post

telempath
post Nov 22 2007, 06:08 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(SeekerVI @ Nov 21 2007, 08:46 PM) *
I'd suggest... If you have a lot of time on your hands, improve your intuition as much as possible; there's no end to the usefulness of acquiring it as a new sense, so to speak. If you have a lot of cash on hand, buy western & eastern professional medical books, buy buy fringe medical books with theories on stuff our current systems leave out, and/or look up materials miracle healing and replicate them. If you have too much of both, get a degree in a general medicine or biology or physics; travel to China or India, and learn all about their medical systems, cultures thousands of years old have a lot to offer; look around for different medical practices, like psychic surgery in the Philippines or Brazil. And take everything with a grain of salt, narrow-mindedness is as universal as wisdom.

That is part of the reason why I am working on getting a degree on microbiology.

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jul 7 2010, 07:08 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

Just curious~ around how many nuclei did you go about altering to see a general trend in change?

Bio question since its not my field~ with the exception of shit like gamma ray genetic mutation, I remember that if you wanted to for example change the composition of somebody's skin entirely (all over), wouldn't that require changing every single cell and make sure that those were the only ones that divide?

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Jul 8 2010, 07:53 AM
Post #7

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

you could alter the dna via some vague command that would let it do the sequence shifting itself so when the cells reproduce you change over time - supposedly that's how asking the universe for whatever, it modifies the universal dna - in my old-fashioned cosmology its called the 'causal flow' that rebuilds everything constantly, and to modify something you just change the rebuilding flow so it comes out that way - so if you modified your dna in the same fashion, eventually all the cells will be made that way - new agers talk about 'modifying their dna' all the time, though usually what they work on isn't even as useful as modifying skin color lol

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jul 8 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #8

Unregistered

QUOTE(esoterica @ Jul 8 2010, 09:53 AM) *

you could alter the dna via some vague command that would let it do the sequence shifting itself so when the cells reproduce you change over time - supposedly that's how asking the universe for whatever, it modifies the universal dna - in my old-fashioned cosmology its called the 'causal flow' that rebuilds everything constantly, and to modify something you just change the rebuilding flow so it comes out that way - so if you modified your dna in the same fashion, eventually all the cells will be made that way - new agers talk about 'modifying their dna' all the time, though usually what they work on isn't even as useful as modifying skin color lol

That's pretty interestisng~ has anybody done a gel electrophoresis, or anybody out there that's done one? Somebody should record their evidence.

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Jul 9 2010, 08:41 AM
Post #9

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

a cool gel learning game (thanks for the direction - i had no idea that's what it was about!! - gel electrophoresis!) - http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/labs/gel/ - i had trouble getting the agrose into the flask at first - you have to release it at the top of the flask and it will do it for you

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jul 9 2010, 11:13 AM
Post #10

Unregistered

QUOTE(esoterica @ Jul 9 2010, 10:41 AM) *

a cool gel learning game (thanks for the direction - i had no idea that's what it was about!! - gel electrophoresis!) - http://learn.genetics.utah.edu/content/labs/gel/ - i had trouble getting the agrose into the flask at first - you have to release it at the top of the flask and it will do it for you

Holy crap that is so cool.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse