Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 How Can I Talk To Me Servitor?
GargoyleChick
post Jun 13 2010, 06:15 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'm new to this forum so please bare with me. I created an entity, and am having trouble talking to him. I can't hear him or be sure that what I'm hearing is him. I also can't tell him apart from other entities.

Does anyone know how I can communicate with him? Or figure out which entity around me is him? At one point I thought I knew which one was him, but then I wasn't sure and that entity left, which my servitor is supposed to be with me at all times.

I had a dream last night, and things were being spelled out on a white board, saying, "My egregore needs to be fed," but when I created him, I decided to have him feed off of the earth's energy, so I'm not sure if that was just a dream, but just in case a did ritual to give him energy.

I've thought about trying the ouija board, but that might just draw in other beings and confuse me even more.

If you need to know why I created him, it was to have a constant companion, to spend time with me, protect me, and be affectionate with me (but he's not meant to be a boyfriend).

p.s. I'm sensitive to energies so I can tell if there is an entity around, but I'm not sensitive enough to tell the difference between them or communicate with them.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jun 13 2010, 06:53 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

Well, assuming that the creation was successful, the slave should be directly linked to its master, regardless of how far or close at all. The nature of most servitors are that they really have no actual will (or what I've seen and personally worked with too.) Don't try using your primary senses like hearing, or trying to communicate with its another being. Instead, try treating it like an extension of yourself (given that its your energy that's created it, it technically is still a part of you), like an arm, or a leg, just that its slightly different.

Other question~ what did you make it for? does it have sentience? did you give it creativity? is it able to learn? Generally the dumber the construct, the more effective it is in getting things done: just don't give it the wrong orders or it'll get messy

+Quote Post

Lee
post Jun 14 2010, 02:27 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(kaboom13 @ Jun 13 2010, 07:53 PM) *

try treating it like an extension of yourself (given that its your energy that's created it, it technically is still a part of you), like an arm, or a leg, just that its slightly different.

^ This

--------------------

"People are like stained-glass windows they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within."
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross (1926 -)

+Quote Post

GargoyleChick
post Jun 14 2010, 03:15 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

I created him to have a constant companion, to spend time with me, protect me, to help me get my mind straightened out and be affectionate with me. I'm lonely, and need someone to protect me from bad entities.

I gave him a lot of qualities; like stay close to me, cuddle a lot, and even give kisses from time to time. I gave him a sense of humor close to mine (I planned him out, it took about a week, I put a lot of thought into him).

I think I found him last night, an entity was kissing me and I think that was him. He seemed to act like me in ways, but I was still unsure. I put my hand on him and tried to sense to see what I got, all I got was he was happy to be back, not sure where he went. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused012.gif)

I'm not exactly sure how to look into myself to find him, or how to tell the difference between what is a psychic sense and what is my imagination.

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jun 14 2010, 03:40 PM
Post #5

Unregistered

I strongly advise against using a slave as an emotional crutch. We are all vastly lonely, and somewhere deep down scared and hurt. But I feel when it comes to the end of everything, it has to be us as individuals who fight for ourselves, care for ourselves and love ourselves. Nobody, no tele/empath, slave, or God can provide us with what we truly and earnestly need deep down.

I'd really recommend psychotherapy or cognitive behavioral therapy. I see the mind more as a house: everybody has different types of messes inside, whether its mismatched book shelves or leaking sinks. A therapist is a house-cleaner, an individual who organizes the house, or sometimes simply teaches the owner ways to organize the house better. The psyche is really something that needs to be dusted and wiped occasionally, I earnestly feel that this is an option to consider.

+Quote Post

GargoyleChick
post Jun 15 2010, 05:42 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

I didn't create this post to discuss my issues, so please don't bring that into this. I created this post to discuss how to talk to my servitor, so please let's leave the subject on that.

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jun 15 2010, 08:14 PM
Post #7

Unregistered

QUOTE(GargoyleChick @ Jun 15 2010, 07:42 PM) *

I didn't create this post to discuss my issues, so please don't bring that into this. I created this post to discuss how to talk to my servitor, so please let's leave the subject on that.

Understood~

Back to what your goals with the servitor is supposed to be then:
Because the servitor is an extension of yourself, you have much, much more control over it. Your own thoughts will obviously make it react, but everything else, the fine details of your life and the way you think and act will influence it. Depending on how you wanted it to originally respond, it will grow and develop accordingly. If you wish for it to be an infinitely kind force, I would say that you should make sure that it has no will or any form of intelligence whatsoever.

If you give it will, it will not be human. It will not have the black and white nuances of a human being. If you teach it happiness, it will only know happiness. If you introduce anger after that, it'll phase between both, in rather horrifying ways et cetera.

On the issues of protection: an entity can never be really superior in any way that it master is. It can't save you from something you can't save yourself from. With that in mind, it provides the slave and master with the advantage of being in 'two' places at once. Think of it instead of being a guardian, a burglar alarm.

But yeah~ giving it will will make it think, and no matter how close it is to us, it isn't actually really human or 'us.' How many slaves came before this one?

+Quote Post

GargoyleChick
post Jun 17 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

This is my third. The first servitor I created only by thought, and didn't even know what I was doing. I had st. Michael destroy that one because I was confused about what it was doing (I didn't really give a purpose for that one, as I said I didn't know what I was doing, or that I could create an entity, it was more of an experiment). The second one was similar to the first, created with no purpose and an experiment; also destroyed that one.

After researching and finding that it was possible to create an entity, and what it was called, I decided to create this one. I created this one with ritual rather than just thoughts.

+Quote Post

GargoyleChick
post Jun 19 2010, 08:55 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

A while back when I was in the shower, an entity appeared and I asked my servitor to remove him to protect me. I don't know what happened, but after that, that was when it became hard to find him and communicate with him; I forgot to add this in earlier. I don't know if that entity destroyed my servitor, and if he did is there a way to get him back?

+Quote Post

Shinichi
post Jun 19 2010, 08:33 PM
Post #10

Initiate
Group Icon

On the general topic, there are several ways to develop contact with a servitor and other spirits. Short term, your best option may be to practice lucid dreaming (which you can tell your servitor to help you with), wherein you can communicate with him freely as if he's physical (since, in the dream, he'll be fully visible and...touchable *grins*).

Long term, you may find it wise to look into ways of developing your clairsentience (the skill of "feeling" energy and beings), which you seem to have to a degree already; as well as your clairvoyance (the skill of "seeing" energy and beings) in order to interact with your servitor as well as everything else much more freely.

QUOTE(GargoyleChick @ Jun 19 2010, 09:55 AM) *

A while back when I was in the shower, an entity appeared and I asked my servitor to remove him to protect me. I don't know what happened, but after that, that was when it became hard to find him and communicate with him; I forgot to add this in earlier. I don't know if that entity destroyed my servitor, and if he did is there a way to get him back?

It is possible that he was weakened, if not completely destroyed. If it's "hard" to find him, and not openly "impossible," then he may simply be weak and not completely gone.

~:Shin:~

--------------------
"There is no such thing as impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will may be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

"It is not a matter of belief. The proper scientific approach to anything is simply whether or not it is true." -- Sri Yukteswar Giri in Autobiography of a Yogi, teaching Astrology to Yogananda.

+Quote Post

GargoyleChick
post Jun 21 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

I can sense the entities around me, but I'm not sure if they are my servitor or not. That's what I mean by I can't find him.

Also how do I develop my clairvoyant and clairsentient sklls?

+Quote Post

Shinichi
post Jun 21 2010, 12:02 PM
Post #12

Initiate
Group Icon

You already have Clairsentince to a degree if you can sense things. As an exercise in clairsentience, I personally find this exercise rather useful:

QUOTE("Awareness Exercise @ by Winged Wolf")
Lie flat on your back (elevate your upper body slightly if you are prone to acid-reflux, or the position is uncomfortable). Your arms should be at your sides, but not touching. Your legs should be straight, and slightly apart.

Allow yourself to relax completely, and breathe evenly. Then, starting at your feet, begin paying attention to various points on your body. Start with your toes. If it helps, wiggle them. Move your focus up...further onto your feet, over your heels, etc. It may help to tense and relax muscles in those areas as your attention moves over them. Once you reach the top of your head, you're done.

When you can do this easily, try narrowing your focus to 4 to 6 inch square areas of your body--move up the front of your body, and once you reach the top of your head, around and down your back to your feet again. Do one leg, then the other, one arm, then the other.

Once you can do this easily, try expanding your focus. Start at your feet, but instead of moving your awareness along your body, extend it along your body. Focus on your toes, then your feet and toes, then your legs and toes, etc. If you can't accomplish focusing on your entire body in one day, do as much as you can, and try to go a bit further the next day.

Once you can do this easily, you may wish to try expanding your awareness beyond your body, encompassing increasingly larger areas of the room around you, and if you can sense it, your entire energy field and its boundaries.

This is essentially a practice only of expanding awareness, but if you practice it and eventually expand it into the range of sensing energies, your clairsentience will develop as a result. Taking up practice in energy work as found in psionics, qi gong or various systems of magic will also help with this, as you will also be working directly with energy while developing your awareness of everything in general.

For Clairvoyance, The Etheric Vision and What it Reveals is a good little book on the subject, and you can find it easily enough, for free, with a short google search. Beyond that, I cannot currently think of anything to advise much from my own experience and knowledge, unless you are willing to train for several years.

~:Shin:~

--------------------
"There is no such thing as impossible, it's merely a matter of understanding the mechanisms by which the Will may be made manifest into an objective reality." -- The Wise.

"It is not a matter of belief. The proper scientific approach to anything is simply whether or not it is true." -- Sri Yukteswar Giri in Autobiography of a Yogi, teaching Astrology to Yogananda.

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Jul 6 2010, 01:25 PM
Post #13

Unregistered

Hey~ I just got back from overseas~

If said entity were to latch onto you and start attacking you, would you be able to surive? If not, that the servitor hardly could not.

I generally don't like tangible ritual. Maybe using some physical medium to hit gnosis, but otherwise, nothing. As much as people want to say that ritual makes an individual focused, I would beg to differ. Ritual places your focus in the ritual itself, not the actual creation process. Dunno, I generally wonder why I'd be sitting in a dark room with candles holding a wooden stick when I sober up.

What pantheon/general type of ritual were you adapting? Ritual creation generally creates a construct akin to a cardboard box as opposed that of a sturdy trunk of wood out in the woods.

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post Jul 7 2010, 12:03 AM
Post #14

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(kaboom13 @ Jul 6 2010, 02:25 PM) *

Hey~ I just got back from overseas~

If said entity were to latch onto you and start attacking you, would you be able to surive? If not, that the servitor hardly could not.

I generally don't like tangible ritual. Maybe using some physical medium to hit gnosis, but otherwise, nothing. As much as people want to say that ritual makes an individual focused, I would beg to differ. Ritual places your focus in the ritual itself, not the actual creation process. Dunno, I generally wonder why I'd be sitting in a dark room with candles holding a wooden stick when I sober up.

What pantheon/general type of ritual were you adapting? Ritual creation generally creates a construct akin to a cardboard box as opposed that of a sturdy trunk of wood out in the woods.

Ritual is the creation process, upon occasion. I would say the exact opposite of what you're saying now (cardboard box vs wood in woods - what the...), but it takes all types and all that. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

Kath
post Jul 7 2010, 03:21 AM
Post #15

Zelator
Group Icon

And myself I lean more toward kaboom's perspective on ritual and the creation process.

Though I think that pretty much every method of magical practice runs the potential risk of misplaced focus.

I can sense the entities around me, but I'm not sure if they are my servitor or not. That's what I mean by I can't find him.

Everything has an "energy signature" (insert whatever other term you prefer). If you want to keep track of beings, entities, energy, etc. then you need to make a mental note of the energy signature.
I am assuming that you didn't interact with your servitor very much before losing track of him. Otherwise it would be pretty instinctively easy to identify him. Also, I can understand if you've had difficulties with negative entities, that you might tend to be a little bit paranoid about beings in your presence, and that this may be interfering with your ability to identify your creation.

This should be a relatively simple procedure:

1. Sit comfortably upright, close your eyes, breath slowly and deeply at an even pace.

2. Make yourself aware of your thoughts. In other words, don't just think, but observe your own thoughts as they are occurring.
To illustrate more what I mean by this, try to think of nothing at all. After trying this, go over what happened while you were trying to do that. Be aware of the fact that you were very likely "thinking about trying not to think", which in a sense is a failure in your goal of "not thinking". But look deeper than this, beyond the part of your mind which was thinking about trying not to think, was another silent part of your mind, which was simply passively aware of all of this. This "silent observer" within your mind, recognizing everything that was occurring in your thoughts, impassively, silently, just 'aware' without reaction. Our goal here is to basically channel that portion of mind, to move the anchor of your mental state into that part of your consciousness. One way to attempt this is to imagine that you have no head, and that in place of your head, the world around you 'is' your head. This is an exercise in diffusing ego basically. Anyway, the whole point of "2" is to enter into at least a mildly meditative state.

3. Gently, without disturbing your meditative state, think back to the time when you created your servitor. Don't actively try to think about it, instead just open yourself up to allowing those memories to flow through your mind, and don't mentally react to them, just be quietly 'aware' of them.
What were you thinking and feeling when you made him?
What did the energy feel like as you crafted him?
What did 'he' feel like as you finished him?
The first time you interacted with him, after making him, what did he feel like to you then?
What did you feel within yourself, when you were with him, which was different than what you normally feel?
focus deeply on these topics, and let the remembered sensations wash over you, even if it disturbs your semi-meditative state.

4. Be aware that you have in fact just formed an empathic-energetic connection with your servitor, wherever he is. Distance or time is not relevant. Through your focus, you are in psychic contact with your servitor after completing the above.

5. Investigate him, interact with him, feel him. And this time, make a mental note of how he 'feels', of what the sum holistic total of his 'presence' feels like to you. Dwell on this for a bit and commit it to memory the same way you would commit to memory a poem, or the taste of a particular food, or a song, or a place like the ocean. It's actually very much like those things, except instead of food or sound your focusing on servitor's energy pattern/currents/mentality/presence. It's kinda like his phone number.

6. Don't forget this sensation of the being's presence/essence. Next time you want to interact with it, just dwell on this, and you'll make contact. Be aware that this basic principal works all the time, even when you don't intend it to. So it's quite easy to summon a negative entity by dwelling on past experiences with it. I thought I'd point that out, since you mentioned having trouble with unfriendly entities.

ciao

Edit - I don't think your reasons for making the servitor are misguided. Having 'company' is not a bad thing, I don't see the emotional side of this being much different than going out and buying a puppy, which is proven to be sound emotional therapy.

I do tend to think though that if you designed him as a 'protector', he could be useful in the sense of being a 24/7 watchdog, but it is unlikely that a being you create will be more magically potent than you are. Unless you design him with a very strong capacity to evolve, which is kinda dangerous actually, not to mention difficult. If you do use him as protection, I would strongly advice actively assisting him when/if he does identify a problem. You *can* use servitors as a force multiplier, your servitors will not pack the magical punch that you do, but 'You + several servitors' is generally a more capable magical force than just 'You'. I can remember a time many years ago when I was in pretty bad shape, and under very intense spiritual/magical antagonism. I opted to make a self-replicating, self-feeding, force of servitors to facilitate the three functions of protection, stealth, and energetic recovery.

Call it women's intuition, but... If you get sexual with your servitor, it may affect it fairly significantly. It could empower the servitor, or morph it's energy and mentality in unpredictable ways. Sexual energy is pretty potent stuff. Be sure to either reinforce the servitor's design, or guide it through any changes it undergoes as a result of such intimate energetic interaction with you.

This post has been edited by Kath: Jul 7 2010, 03:57 AM

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic