Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Hateful, Psychopathic Servitors
Haemoglobin
post Apr 3 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Alright, lets get down to it. I seem to have a problem, no matter how I try all of my servitors that I personally create, try to kill me. Usually within a few minutes to an hour of their creation. They either attempt to attack me or hurt me in some manner, I find it quite unsettling. Both because I am a powerful magickian and because I can take the greatest care in creating them, with the intention of them being my guardian/companion/etc.

I originally started with creating automoton like servitors as guards against spirits or unwanted intruders in my room. Soon however, almost at the moment of programming and release, they would turn on me with whatever weapons I gave them and attempt to attack me.

My current record of time between creation and one turning on me was roughly three hours. I took great care creating this one making sure that it would have its own personality, thoughts, and rules in its operation. I made it to be a noble spirit/creation that would do my bidding, and yet it turned on me although in this case it caused a minor toothache before I destroyed it.

I made another one today as well, it took nearly thirty minutes for me to begin to sense malicious intent it was brewing towards me. Currently it is sitting in its housing doing nothing, I have stripped it of all its programming, power, personality, intellect, and free will. Mostly just leaving it a blank slate. I intend to reprogram it and have it simply told to appear in my dream tonight, after which it will return to its housing. I am starting to think this may be a reaction to outside influences, someone in my area (most likely my house) holding deep seated hatred of me, this is all the more disturbing since the only ones in the area at all the times I attempt to create a servitor are my parents. Perhaps it is that I give them humanoid appearances, and have a deep brewing hatred of humanity as a whole that causes this, ohwell.

I suppose I will just end this before it grows any longer, I hope one of you can help me with this problem, dont get me wrong, they make great spiritual soldiers and revenants as long as I maintain willful control and keep the commands simple, but ... the uses for soldiers and revenants are.. limited, especially since I got out of the spiritual warfare game a while ago.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post Apr 4 2010, 01:57 AM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings.
I will make this plain and simple. STOP making servitors!!!!!!
There are a multitude of reasons for this, and you've answered your own question(s).

Perhaps it is that I give them humanoid appearances, and have a deep brewing hatred of humanity as a whole that causes this, ohwell.

You're sabotaging your own act at the inception.
Look....one of the greatest rules that one needs to pound into their brains, especially, when dealing with 'Magic', is KNOW THYSELF!!!!!!!
I get criticized by all you younger people for trying to pound this in...but, what the hell, you guys know it all. NOT. None, and here I emphasize, None of you are 'great magic(k)ians at your age.
That takes time AND experience!

Listen: I am NOT telling you that you will never be 'great magic(k)ians' but you-all need to get a grip! NO...not necessarily YOU in particular! Learn how to breathe properly, know thyself (this includes you physically AND mentally), learn some basic meditation techniques, learn how energy works for various different states AND applications and....again I emphasize, learn when to shut up and just LISTEN! Some of you are exceptionally gifted but that doesn't mean you are better, more advanced, or entitled to special considerations.

Ask yourself the question, "why do I need to make servitors?" Do your own dirty-work. First remember this about servitors... Servitors are created by YOU. They represent a piece of YOU. They are formed from your mindstuff. They are living embodiments of YOUR mind/thoughts. Think about this! This is why it is IMPOSSIBLE to create something that is bigger, stronger, more intelligent than yourself! In time it may become more but it is, thank the gods, a self-limiting system! This is basic stuff. Learn.
The Rant of the Terrible, Nasty, Old Man is done. Get rid of the servitors until you learn who and what you are. Making babies calls for much responsibility. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lightning.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Apr 4 2010, 07:43 AM
Post #3

Unregistered

Hey there. İ do not quite get a few things.

Both because I am a powerful magickian and because I can take the greatest care in creating them, with the intention of them being my guardian/companion/etc.

By exactly whos warrants does this statement come into being? You are clearly competant enough to have done your homework but given the idea of power is a bit subjective and the greatest care of a neurosurgeon cutting into a brain and the care of a truck driver avoiding cutting into another lane while haulıng a seven ton payload is a bit different.

I originally started with creating automoton like servitors as guards against spirits or unwanted intruders in my room. Soon however, almost at the moment of programming and release, they would turn on me with whatever weapons I gave them and attempt to attack me.

First question. Why dıd you give them willpower? İf you want guards make the guard. That would be it. Simple. Creating entities of equal intelligence means they will naturally question their purposes.

I made another one today as well, it took nearly thirty minutes for me to begin to sense malicious intent it was brewing towards me. Currently it is sitting in its housing doing nothing, I have stripped it of all its programming, power, personality, intellect, and free will. Mostly just leaving it a blank slate. I intend to reprogram it and have it simply told to appear in my dream tonight, after which it will return to its housing. I am starting to think this may be a reaction to outside influences, someone in my area (most likely my house) holding deep seated hatred of me, this is all the more disturbing since the only ones in the area at all the times I attempt to create a servitor are my parents. Perhaps it is that I give them humanoid appearances, and have a deep brewing hatred of humanity as a whole that causes this, ohwell.

I just realized Bymm touched upon this. Yeah. er. oops

I suppose I will just end this before it grows any longer, I hope one of you can help me with this problem, dont get me wrong, they make great spiritual soldiers and revenants as long as I maintain willful control and keep the commands simple, but ... the uses for soldiers and revenants are.. limited, especially since I got out of the spiritual warfare game a while ago.

İ understand its ıntriuging and stuff but İ am a bit confused. Spırıtual warfare? İ apologize for being rhetorıcal and whatnot but given the fact that a construct can only be as powerful as its creator İ see a problem. You are incapable of creating a force equal to you. Contructs are by proxy reflections of the nature of the programmer and to be honest İf you are incapable of controlling your own servitors İ thınk that is something you should mull over before ever trying to do something again.

+Quote Post

Haemoglobin
post Apr 4 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

I understand what you are saying, and I have to thank you for being blunt. I never really said I tried to make them more powerful than myself, if I implied that I apologise. Technically it would be possible to create a servitor more powerful than yourself if you used an outside source of energy.

As for the whole "great Magickian" thing, I guess I was being ignorant. I suppose it is the ignorance of being self-taught, with no books or elders to guide you, you kinda learn the hard way about how to use energy. Learning the hard way can be interesting though, gives you alot of practice at banishing the nasties that show up when a stupid young energy worker really screws something up. That was what I was referring to with the spiritual warfare thing, I suppose most people have never really experienced that, which is probably good. It just means that I have messed up more and had to learn to detangle my mistakes.

I am not an arrogant person, very sorry I came off like I am. What I meant by powerful, and why I found it disturbing, was that I have a vast amount of energy stored up, that I have been storing for years. More than most would ever need, and in truth I have no reason why I feel I need it. The reason it worries me is, if my carefully made servitors are prone to homocidal outbursts (most of these where made as experiments btw I was prepared to contain them if things went wrong ie. another spirit possesed the physical form I gave them etc.) then I worry that it will only be a matter of time until an accidental thoughtform latches onto one of the objects I have energy stored in. I have these items rigorously shielded and enchanted to avoid detection, hide the energy, and only allow myself or someone else I give permission to to use it. I was just hoping that a little insight or collaboration here with the more experienced energy workers and magickians would help me fix this problem.

I promise I am not a lunatic or a troll. I really look forward to learning anything I can from you guys (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

+Quote Post

bym
post Apr 4 2010, 12:15 PM
Post #5

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Haemoglobin,
Alright... I'm sorry if you thought that I was thinking you were arrogant. I'm not. But, you're doing it again....you aren't listening. I wasn't clear, evidently, about the construction of servitors.. Because the thought-form is generated by your mind/psyche it will always have that level of limitation on it. Naturally, when you create this servitor using a collective mind it will be the aggregate of those who create it. The problems with this become evident, in either direction as 'mob-minds' are singularily stupid (probably a bad choice of words). Imbuing a servitor with more 'power' doesn't make it smarter or better than yourself. It would be like giving a baby super-strength...
One of the basic 'rules' of servitor creation is to keep it limited to a single action whenever possible. Adding things like 'free-will' is tantamount to playing with fire! Giving a servitor free-will that has the capability of 'feeding' itself is not smart....you have at that point, at best, a wilful parasite, at worse, a vampire. Form follows function is an interesting thing to ponder. It's an old engineering term. Look it up.

In your case you may wish to examine your own psyche for self-destructive thoughts/tendancies. This is why I keep boring everyone with "Know Thyself!" Another question, again, is WHY??? Why do you believe that you need to have spiritual protection? A known defense for those beleaguered by psychic or even spiritual attack is to raise your vibration rate or purity of thought so that the lower astral crud can't get to you. This is what is done when people in/e-voke angelic aid. The level of spiritual vibrations is raised so that the astral/mental and spiritual environment becomes intolerable to the transgressors! Since I am not at all perfect and have found myself on the nasty end of sh*t sandwiches in the past I tried/trying to adopt a resolution this year(permanently) and that is: Whilst swimming in Lifes Sh*t, keep your mouth closed... Now if I can maintain concentration longer than my.....you get my drift?

You're a good sport. Despite my bluntness, you responded without losing it. I admire that. Please...learn to love yourself! Seriously. It will change the way you view the world and it will give you large advances in Magic.
Understanding in Magic IS power! Compassion is to be valued AND it raises your spiritual vibration rate! I'm not advocating ANY religion here...but being compassionate starts at home, with YOU! You're worth the effort, whether it is being a magician or to being a plumber (ot whatever...) We are creators. I'm sorry if I talk too much. Be well! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Apr 4 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #6

Unregistered

My points will probably overlap many of Bymm`s points, but here goes.

You were creating entities with free will. You were then enslaving them and forcing them to do nothing but your own bidding. Their way out of freedom is you. That desperation and raw terror is something familiar ın all of us, no?

Find that fear and listen to the part of you that cries out when the darkness falls and your servitors should be more happy go lucky.

+Quote Post

Haemoglobin
post Apr 4 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #7

Initiate
Group Icon

You have given me alot to think about, I guess I knew that the servitors and constructs where a part of my subconscious, but I suppose I didnt fully understand the implications of that. Introspections are far to long and drawn out to post here, and by there nature probably too personal for anyone over the internet to care about XD.

I suppose I have alot of looking into myself to do now, might take a long time to figure it all out, big problems are rarely simple after all otherwise they would be too easy to fix. Interesting how the simple frustrations of life can lead to the most interesting truths about ourselves.

As for keeping it simple, you are right, I did ignore that one a bit too much. I thought that with enough power and finesse I could make them as complicated as I wished, almost like a living being. The programming 'overload' when combined with my own personality traits and flaws could have lead to this abberant behaviour. I think I am going to stop dabbling into this branch of magick, the creation of servitors, atleast for the time being until I feel they are necessary, which may be never.

The emotional junk probably falls into the introspection category so I will leave it out of this post too XD

Thanks for the thoughts.

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Apr 5 2010, 08:18 AM
Post #8

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

lol - doctor! doctor! it hurts when i do THIS...then just don't do THAT

yep i have the same problem with riding horses (regular physical horses) - i just don't do it right and haven't tried again for 30 years since the last bad time - they always take off and try to kill me because i am not overwhelming their own mind with my commands or some such nonsense - i 'let them have their head too much', so to speak, or so the stable-guy that pried me loose from it said - it was a job to get me off it cause i had pretty much barnacled my ass onto that bitch or bastard or whatever it was, staying on the whole time despite it bucking and wallowing and biting and using bushes trying to get me off its back, but i was not about to be coming off it lol - they said if it had gotten me off it it would have probably killed me - i agree that your problem is like mine with horses in that we give them too much 'head'

This post has been edited by esoterica: Apr 5 2010, 08:26 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse