Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 [sell] Imperial Arts: Volume One, and The Wizard's Workshop
Imperial Arts
post Sep 15 2008, 06:20 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I am pleased to announce the self-publication of Imperial Arts: A Record of Experiments in Demonology, Volume One.

This book contains details of 24 evocations from a first-hand point of view. Much of this information is identical to that found in my LiveJournal, with the addition of introductory material, descriptions of a few of the results after the fact, and accounts of two spirits that did not appear in the journal.

Additionally I have published The Wizard's Workshop, a craft manual describing how to produce more than two dozen items used in traditional ceremonial magic. This book is designed for those who with little craft experience and a limited budget, and is limited to the techniques of making the physical artifacts of magical art. There are no rituals or applications of the items mentioned, but a wealth of information on working with metal, stone, wax, cloth, and wood that serious students of magic will find useful.

These are available as paperback hardcopies, and I do not plan to release PDF files at any time in the future.

You can buy them here:

Imperial Arts: Volume One

and

The Wizard's Workshop: A Practical Guide to Occult Craftsmanship

--------------------

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th September 2024 - 08:31 PM