Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Fine Quality Robes, Any recommendations?
monkman418
post Feb 3 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Hello!

Anyone else irritated by the sad lack of quality found in most magical robes available for purchase? One hundred dollars or more for a chintzy piece of fabric!

Thus my question...has anyone discovered a source of fine quality magical robes? Please provide links to Web pages in your response, thank you.

This post has been edited by monkman418: Feb 3 2011, 10:54 PM

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Paradox
post Apr 28 2011, 12:38 AM
Post #2

The White Chaos ~Praecantrix~
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkman418 @ Feb 4 2011, 12:54 AM) *

Hello!

Anyone else irritated by the sad lack of quality found in most magical robes available for purchase? One hundred dollars or more for a chintzy piece of fabric!

Thus my question...has anyone discovered a source of fine quality magical robes? Please provide links to Web pages in your response, thank you.

Sad to say, not really. I've held by the old saying of "if you want something done right, the you have to do it yourself". This philosophy usually sucks when I run into something that requires a skill that I do not have.

--------------------
~Paradox The White Chaos~
~Praecantrix~
IPB Image

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Apr 28 2011, 09:50 AM
Post #3

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Basically if you want a quality robe, especially with custom engraving on it then u must visit your local textile shop, pick your material and bring it to your tailor. Shouldn't cost you a lot of fortune with just a little bit an effort.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Apr 29 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #4

Theurgist
Group Icon

Check out church supply stores as well. Also a good place to get pure beeswax candles and holy water sprinklers.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Apr 29 2011, 09:42 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Also you may have a friend who is a good seamstress or tailor. I had a woman friend make me my robes a few years ago in exchange for my services as a massage therapist. I do a lot of barter and you may have a skill that would be of value to others who have what you want.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse